The five nastiest most explicit $ex scenes in rap history

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
7951 pageviews
1 comments

Ryan 29 heat pts29
space
space
$868 | Props total: 46 46
The five nastiest most explicit $ex scenes in rap history

[pic - click to view]

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS s3xUALLY EXPLICIT AUDIO

1. USE HEADPHONES IF ANYONE ELSE IS AROUND
2. DO NOT SHARE WITH YOUR NEIGHBOR’S 6-YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, EVEN IF SHE LOVES

Notorious B.I.G - "Respect"

[pic - click to view]

Biggie wants a young woman to give him a blow job. She insists that she “doesn’t do that sort of thing” (SUUUUURE). Despite her initial protestations, Biggie manages to convince her to nibble on the chubby. We then listen uncomfortably as she fellates him for a short spell before the slurping blends seamlessly into the next track (“Friend of Mine”).

[video - click to view]

Dr.Dre - "Pause for pr0no"

[pic - click to view]

After a brief introduction from Dr. Dre we are dropped mid-scene into an orgy. pr0n star Jake Steed is doing his thang with two, possibly three, women, and it all seems to be going quite well. After loudly declaring his intention to do so, Steed ejaculates on one of his lovers' faces, getting semen in her eye. This doesn’t faze her, however, and she demands that Steed get it up again and finish her off so she can go home to her man. pr0n star or no, Jake Steed is only human (if you fu*k him, does he not skeet?), and needs at least 5 minutes to recuperate. When the woman pushes the issue, Steed calls her a bi*ch.

[video - click to view]

3. Big Pun - "Taster's Choice"

[pic - click to view]

Big Pun is having a threesome with 2 Hispanic women. Predictably, one of the ladies gets jealous that the other is hogging Big Pun’s little p*nis, and a physical/verbal altercation ensues. Big Pun tries to mediate, suggesting that one of the women eat the other out while he has s3x with the eater (presumably from behind)…reminiscent of the Wise Biblical Solomon.

[video - click to view]

Eminem - "Ken Kaniff"

[pic - click to view]

The Insane Clown Posse, [who were beefing with Eminem at the time][15], team up to give Ken Kaniff — [a fictional homos3xual][16] created by Eminem and fellow Detroit rapper Aristotle — a two-clown blowjob. In a twist ending of sorts, it becomes apparent that Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J have been fantasizing about Eminem the entire time!

[video - click to view]

R.A. The Rugged Man - "Pick My Gun Up"

[pic - click to view]

R.A. the Rugged Man is going down on a woman when he abruptly asks her to cut “chunks” out of the back of his neck with a knife. She reluctantly agrees, resulting in blood going everywhere as Rugged Man stops pleasuring her and starts pleasuring himself. She reluctantly agrees, resulting in blood going everywhere as he jerks off in front of her and makes primal, guttural moans

Not satisfied with this act of masochism, R.A. demands that the woman pistol whip him as he continues to masturbate until completion. Immediately after witnessing an orgasm that sounds like a man gargling apple sauce, the woman says that she’s going to throw up.

[video - click to view]

1 comments for "The five nastiest most explicit $ex scenes in rap history"

09-17-2011, 03:35 PM         #2
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....this thread is funny.....

hardest s3x line.......

styles p:
"i want your blood like a shark,i bust off the lark and i can make your heart fly.......half way down the block......shoot your girl in the head......when she halfway down my c*ck" :sick:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy