Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-15-2011, 09:41 AM         #41
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well if you wanted to throw a lawsuit on their a.ss, why would you continue to use their system? so yea i guess overall sony is covering their a.sses. thats understandable
 6 years ago '09        #42
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 critiQue said:
can someone wrap this whole playstation war thats been going on and kinda summarize
Sony brags about their system being unhackable. They then remove an original selling point from the system; being able to run Linux on it; for fear of the system getting hacked.

Geohot makes an exploit that will run Linux, but also basically busts Sony's security on the PS3 wide open. Hackers figured out the code needed to boot the games and it was on. Sony sues Geohot and a bunch of other hackers for this. They also attempt to gain the IP addresses of anybody that visited Geohot's page. They have law enforcement agencies go out and seize some of the hackers computers.

This pisses the rest of the hacker world off pretty heavily. Sony was threatened many times that if they didn't drop the charges against Geohot they would suffer an attack. Sony ended up getting their servers and information hacked to bits in April and the data hacked included all 77 million user IDs\passwords\information. Some credit card information was also speculated to have been stolen. They made alot of people mad by waiting a week to announce this had happened. Alot of people are also mad at them because there is speculation alot of the data wasn't encrypted and the security Sony was using is considered to be dated.
 6 years ago '09        #43
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,699 | Props total: 13235 13235
lol check and mate
 6 years ago '11        #44
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
i wish my sht got hacked i sue da fuk out they a.ss...i like xbox better anyway dashboard da sht ...zune streaming my whole computer over to the xbox..aint gotta burn nomore dvds..i only got ps3 for god of war!
 09-15-2011, 10:57 AM         #45
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is becoming a common practice for companies, though. I signed a contract like this for my job, I can't sue them over loss of employment, any injuries I may get while on the job and some other sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #46
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #47
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
 donmeca2020 said:
well if you wanted to throw a lawsuit on their a.ss, why would you continue to use their system? so yea i guess overall sony is covering their a.sses. thats understandable
u must b white.
 6 years ago '06        #48
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
I hope a million gamers world wide sue, I doubt sony would ban a million gamers. Besides, im sure the judge would rule that sony would have to come up with a better reason to ban customers from a free, monopolistic service.

Ive put over $1000 into my ps3 and I enjoy capcom, sega,& ea games on that system, I enjoy playing those games online; and there is only 1 way to get online, because sony wont let capcom, sega, or ea compete with them. Sony forced me to go through them to buy games after leading me to believe it was safe and they end up getting my safety jeopardized and money stolen, I sue them and I get banned? Now my $1000+ investment and my hobby is flushed down the toilet? I cant play another sony game on line for the rest of my life because I got victimized? I want a billion dollars, but ill settle out of court right now for 2 new controllers, a red Ps3, the new uncharted and a voice over in the next god of war game
 6 years ago '04        #49
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Anyone complaining that their sh*t got stolen is just as stupid as Sony was for having old technology guarding it...

plus if you people read EULA and TOS's Sony isn't to blame anyways...yeah they got hacked but ANYONE can get hacked no matter how good your security is... the fact that you stored your CC info on their is your own dumb a.ss fault... Sony should have had better security and should have told people sooner...but they say in the EULA that you had to sign before joining PSN...that they aren't responsible for any loss of data or personal information... just like if you leave your car sitting there and your wallet in the front seat for all to see...if you don't have an alarm on your car, and you just locked your doors...you gonna sue toyota for allowing this to happen? no you wouldn't so shut the fu*k up and man up that you fu*k ed up just as much as Sony...why would you trust someone with that sh*t anyway...put it in each time you buy something fu*k storing sh*t...
 6 years ago '08        #50
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
lmao @ being victimized. nobodies sh*t really got stolen, and if you did, then you got nobody to blame but yourself for putting your info online instead of buying psn cards from walmart.
 09-15-2011, 11:48 AM         #51
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

psn keeps sh*ttin on yall
 6 years ago '05        #52
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
Sony is doing what any company would do to cover their a.sses. Now on the other hand it is bullsh*t and a strong arm get down or lay down tactic but when it comes time for consumers to actually do whats best for them and not agree to this sh*t and stop buying consoles, accessories, add ons or anything SONY related they wont. Everyone is happier just complaining right before they sign their souls away lol. I enjoy some occasional online play but will never put my private info up there. Get you a PSN card and have a ball. *Puts in yet another burned game into my Modded Xbox and awaits the ban hammer to swap my sh*t and start over again.. :smokin:
 6 years ago '05        #53
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,089 | Props total: 10779 10779
 6 years ago '06        #54
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
If you're trying to sue Sony, you most likely don't give a damn about being on PSN anymore. Forum proving once again how allergic it is to logic.
 6 years ago '11        #55
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
 Calamity said:

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #56
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
From a racist standpoint, sounds a bout right.
 09-15-2011, 01:35 PM         #57
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you have to be a moron to your personal information on it anyways.

fake name, fake address, dummy email and pre-paid visas.
 6 years ago '05        #58
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3640 3640
 Calamity said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #59
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
 ImAMonster said:
I don't input my personal info on PSN. I will continue to game. Thank you.
Exactly and I really don't mess with PSN like that either so I'll go about business as usual and keep gaming
 09-15-2011, 03:26 PM         #60
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn there are more black people on psn...so this is true....damn
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy