Sony to users: No PSN if you sue us

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Magnum TI said:
Name 10 good PS3 first party titles.
Heavy Rain
God Of War 3 + Origins
Demon's Souls
Infamous 2
3D Dot Game Heroes
Killzone 2, 3
Resistance 1,2,3
MGS4
LittleBigPlanet 2
Twisted Metal (2012)
Uncharted 1,2,3
Gran Turismo 5
Ratchet & Clank
Yakuza 4
Warhawk (Starhawk)
Wipeout HD
Motorstorm series

PS3 got the good exclusives. Not all developed by Sony first hand, but still exclusives.

6 years ago '06        #22
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 WorldsStrangest said:
hacked consoles FTW. havent been on PSN since last year.

and if im gonna play online, id shoot myself first then buy another xbox before using PSN

time to get my laywers together, get. this. MOOLAH.
de∑lu∑sion∑al  [dih-loo-zhuh-nl] Show IPA
adjective
having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: Sony PS3 users who think they will get some kind of money or settlement from suing a multi-billion dollar company
 6 years ago '07        #23
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19976 19976
 WorldsStrangest said:
hacked consoles FTW. havent been on PSN since last year.

and if im gonna play online, id shoot myself first then buy another xbox before using PSN

time to get my laywers together, get. this. MOOLAH.
yeah right.
 09-15-2011, 05:51 AM         #24
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Heavy Rain
God Of War 3 + Origins
Demon's Souls
Infamous 2
3D Dot Game Heroes
Killzone 2, 3
Resistance 1,2,3
MGS4
LittleBigPlanet 2
Twisted Metal (2012)
Uncharted 1,2,3
Gran Turismo 5
Ratchet & Clank
Yakuza 4
Warhawk (Starhawk)
Wipeout HD
Motorstorm series

PS3 got the good exclusives. Not all developed by Sony first hand, but still exclusives.

I'll give u God of War, Ratchet & Clank, an maybe uncharted
but the rest of these games are a.ss cheeks at least to me
 6 years ago '04        #25
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
I agree with them because people do try to sue just for anything. But they need to own up for what happened and tighten that security so sh*t like this doesn't happen.
 6 years ago '04        #26
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 tj.iscool said:

n*gga you smokin lol
 6 years ago '10        #27
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 tj.iscool said:
Either you havent played those games yourself or somebody laced some funny sh*t in yo weed.

Im not sayin all of them are good but mayne to only give it to those games is ridiculous lol.

Last edited by Bass G; 09-15-2011 at 09:41 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #28
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
I wish Xbox had some better first party games. I am looking for a reason to drop Sony and this is it, but I just don't like the Xbox first party games at all.
I have both systems and I can say that the statement you just made is ridiculous. Now I do understand that everybody is entitled to their own opinion but xbox CLEARLY has more exclusives then PS3. I bought the PS3 so I can play the exclusive games they have but do most of my gaming on the 360. I like Uncharted, GT5, Infamous, k!llzone 3 (sorta) and that is about it. They got nothing else! Everything that used to be exclusive is crossing over. To be accurate you said first party games, not exclusive games, and they are 2 different things. but if you actually meant first party games that just sounds weird....like you only play the games that are actually made by microsoft or sony and no others. I am not a huge Halo fan or a big Gears fan but Forza 3 looks waaaaaay better then GT5 and its like 2 years older! Forza 4 is shaping up to be the best looking racer ever. I dont know if Mass Effect 3 comes out at the same time for both but PS3 had to wait over a year longer for 2. The PS3 ME2 runs on ME3 engine though....not sure how much better that makes it, never seen it. Xbox has a better interface at the dashboard too but i do really like the Home sh*t for PS3....to each his own i guess
 09-15-2011, 06:40 AM         #29
3rdpiano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 edouble2k6 said:
This makes sense though. If you had enough problems with Sony to sue them, why would you want to continue using their service anyway?
I might switch to 360...
 6 years ago '06        #30
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
Heavy Rain
God Of War 3 + Origins
Demon's Souls
Infamous 2
3D Dot Game Heroes
Killzone 2, 3
Resistance 1,2,3
MGS4
LittleBigPlanet 2
Twisted Metal (2012)
Uncharted 1,2,3
Gran Turismo 5
Ratchet & Clank
Yakuza 4
Warhawk (Starhawk)
Wipeout HD
Motorstorm series

PS3 got the good exclusives. Not all developed by Sony first hand, but still exclusives
you reaching there bro....Wipeout is a poop a.ss F-Zero type $15 arcade game that they gave away free, Motorstorm is just a.ss, Yakuza 4 makes motorstorm look like the sh*t, Starhawk aint even out yet so you can't even put that on the list of great exclusives cuz you dont really know, Ratchet and Clank would be cool if I was 10 but its probably still ok at best, twisted metal (2012)...come on! why dont we just start talking about GTA7 as long as we are bringing up future sh*t that nobody can say is good, 3D Dot Game Heroes.....wtf? seriously?!? and Demon Soul....no comment....but the rest is good and its about 10 total.....for real i dont like any Resistance game but I'll allow the inclusion since many people love it...
 6 years ago '05        #31
FLO 
space
space
$560 | Props total: 0 0
 tj.iscool said:

MGS4 IS a.ssCHEEKS? :swizzhuh :
 6 years ago '04        #32
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0
Seems to me like Sony knows they bout to get hit wit the hammer and they using this ban tactic to ease the blow. I'd switch to XBox and get my lawsuit on.
 6 years ago '09        #33
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 LakerFan said:
you reaching there bro....Wipeout is a poop a.ss F-Zero type $15 arcade game that they gave away free, Motorstorm is just a.ss, Yakuza 4 makes motorstorm look like the sh*t, Starhawk aint even out yet so you can't even put that on the list of great exclusives cuz you dont really know, Ratchet and Clank would be cool if I was 10 but its probably still ok at best, twisted metal (2012)...come on! why dont we just start talking about GTA7 as long as we are bringing up future sh*t that nobody can say is good, 3D Dot Game Heroes.....wtf? seriously?!? and Demon Soul....no comment....but the rest is good and its about 10 total.....for real i dont like any Resistance game but I'll allow the inclusion since many people love it...
Every game listed either myself or a sh*tload of others really enjoy. 3D Dot Game Heroes was dope and a nice throwback. Wipeout I don't care for, but lots of other people do. The new Motorstorm really isn't too bad either. Demon's Souls is my favorite game this gen so I'm not even going to argue anything about that one. There is no reason to believe Starhawk and Twisted Metal won't be great titles. I really couldn't tell you what exclusives are coming out next year that have any hype from Microsoft save for Halo 4 which is going to be interesting without Bungie. Twisted Metal is the exclusive I am waiting on the most personally. For others it will be Halo. I am a fan of both platforms and don't know why people feel like they just have to pick sides. I'm not a fan of Halo, but I don't discredit the series one bit. The PS3 not having good software joke worked in 2008, but not in 2011.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 09-15-2011 at 07:11 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #34
BMT123 
space
space
space
$763 | Props total: 0 0
i just cant believe yall applauding sony for this.

im sorry, if my credit card number was stolen (i dont put personal info on a game system xbox or psn, just hypothetically) i would be extremely angry about this. first i couldnt use the service for an extended amount of time, then numbers were stolen and sony tried to downplay the extent of the problem.

and dont get me wrong i understand the argument, "oh if you dont like the service and plan to sue, then dont use them"

what if i did really like the service from the jump and want to continue to use it, but if im a victim of identity theft because of their negligence, i feel i have a right to continue to enjoy the service and make them bi*ches pay for the issues i have to go through to get my "identity" back.

regardless, to me next gen, sony will suffer from the horrible PR, and i used to try to be on their side, but fu*k em, xbox and nintendo from here on out.
 6 years ago '04        #35
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
Damn Sony just went checkmate
 6 years ago '11        #36
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1192 1192
Wow... Using blackmail tactics.
 6 years ago '06        #37
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 LakerFan said:
I have both systems and I can say that the statement you just made is ridiculous. Now I do understand that everybody is entitled to their own opinion but xbox CLEARLY has more exclusives then PS3. I bought the PS3 so I can play the exclusive games they have but do most of my gaming on the 360. I like Uncharted, GT5, Infamous, k!llzone 3 (sorta) and that is about it. They got nothing else! Everything that used to be exclusive is crossing over. To be accurate you said first party games, not exclusive games, and they are 2 different things. but if you actually meant first party games that just sounds weird....like you only play the games that are actually made by microsoft or sony and no others. I am not a huge Halo fan or a big Gears fan but Forza 3 looks waaaaaay better then GT5 and its like 2 years older! Forza 4 is shaping up to be the best looking racer ever. I dont know if Mass Effect 3 comes out at the same time for both but PS3 had to wait over a year longer for 2. The PS3 ME2 runs on ME3 engine though....not sure how much better that makes it, never seen it. Xbox has a better interface at the dashboard too but i do really like the Home sh*t for PS3....to each his own i guess
 6 years ago '10        #38
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
some funny sh*t... better put my sony $300 million lawsuit on hold..
 6 years ago '10        #39
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
fuk em i got what i needed from them in a modded system with every game up to mk9 for free!!!! got reg system to play newer games didnt put my credit card info in the sytem(fukin dumb if u did) so i cud care less
 6 years ago '05        #40
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,278 | Props total: 6374 6374
can someone wrap this whole playstation war thats been going on and kinda summarize
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago