Week 2 Gameday Thread : Oakland Raiders Vs. Buffalo Bills

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
141 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Raiders 24 68.57%
Bills 11 31.43%
Voters: 35. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,943 | Props total: 8808 8808
Bills fans c*cky as fu*k considering they had the worst rush defense in the league last season and Kirk Morrison is literally the savior.

Not to mention that Darren McFadden is gonna punish that weak a.ss linebacking corps and secondary
 6 years ago '10        #22
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,775 | Props total: 967 967
 eliwood said:
Bills fans c*cky as fu*k considering they had the worst rush defense in the league last season and Kirk Morrison is literally the savior.

Not to mention that Darren McFadden is gonna punish that weak a.ss linebacking corps and secondary
 09-15-2011, 04:33 PM         #23
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliwood said:
kirk morrison is a backup fu*kboy
 6 years ago '07        #24
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
some thoughts..

1. Chiefs averaged 6 ypc against buffalo when they ran. They fell behind early and couldn't afford to keep it up. Raiders need to start fast and make buffalo chase us while we run that clock to hell. Buffalo was even worse than us in run D last year. Actually, worse then everyone in the league. We can run all over this team but we have to cut penalties and avoid long yardage situations.

2. When teams come to Ralph Wilson Stadium, they usually come out with the W. Bills were something like 2-6 at home last year. a decent lead will make this homefield "disadvantage" a factor by taking the crowd out of the game.

3. Bills passing attack seems formidable but, I'm not buyin it. Scott shandler had 5 targets last week, all completions for first downs. He was a machine for Fitzpatrick all game. Grabbed two TDs. On one of them, Berry, who normally covers TEs for KC, was right behind him but couldn't make the play on Shandler's hitch route. For the other TD, Berry was off the field and Shandler was wide open.. Berry has openly admitted that his roughest transition to the NFL besides conditioning has been in covering larger tight ends. I believe we have personnel more suited to shutting Shandler down.

Rolando McClain is excellent in pass coverage and also matches up well physically with the 6'7 TE. This also frees up our safeties for blitz opportunities and coverages. If we can take this piece away, I see Fitzpatrick relying on Stevie Johnson and Fred Jackson. The latter worries me a lot more than the former. Denver is not exactly a rushing powerhouse. They rushed against us only 14 times all game and their lead rusher finished with a 2.8ypc average. This week we will be tested in this area. It's early so who knows what Jackson is capable of but, it should be noted that he broke 100 yards only 3 times last year, all against run defenses that were in the bottom half of the league in rush defense. He can be dangerous which is why oakland needs to take him out of the game, force Gailey's offense to throw to catch up, and finally, blitz fitzpatrick to cut down his decision time/force mistakes. Our run D is gonna need to step up and prove Denver's sh*tty run game wasn't just because of Denver's sh*tty run game.

also, if Buffalo is counting on some special team flukes like what happened in KC, they wylin. I know ya'll saw that blocked punt too

can't wait..

Last edited by Jayceon; 09-15-2011 at 05:12 PM..
 09-15-2011, 05:26 PM         #25
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jslim said:
some thoughts..

1. Chiefs averaged 6 ypc against buffalo when they ran. They fell behind early and couldn't afford to keep it up. Raiders need to start fast and make buffalo chase us while we run that clock to hell. Buffalo was even worse than us in run D last year. Actually, worse then everyone in the league. We can run all over this team but we have to cut penalties and avoid long yardage situations.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #26
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 brazidee said:
kirk morrison is a backup fu*kboy
Roidsman is garbage too
 6 years ago '07        #27
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682 OP
space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535
Again ?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #28
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,888 | Props total: 1310 1310
How the Raiders will win:

Don't turn the ball over, don't abandon the run, and rush Fitzpatrick. He's a.ss when hurried idk why we sent a 3 man rush every fu*king play.
 6 years ago '07        #29
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
 theFREAK said:
Again ?

[pic - click to view]

Same old sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #30
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 theFREAK said:
Again ?

[pic - click to view]

09-15-2011, 05:51 PM         #31
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theFREAK said:
Again ?

[pic - click to view]

pretty accurate.
 6 years ago '07        #32
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
what's good with that avy bet? brazidee on that buffalo bullsh*t. needa be the first in line. let's go bi*ch. raider nation gon do that avy up real prrty
 6 years ago '05        #33
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
i got the bills
 09-15-2011, 05:59 PM         #34
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jslim said:
what's good with that avy bet? brazidee on that buffalo bullsh*t. needa be the first in line. let's go bi*ch. raider nation gon do that avy up real prrty
if I had time to make gay a.ss avys I might take you up on that
 6 years ago '05        #35
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 theFREAK said:
Again ?

[pic - click to view]

Get used to it, man...

The next three weeks after this game we got the Jets, Pats and Texans. We won't see a Raiders symbol on those damn pictures until we play the Browns week six.
 6 years ago '07        #36
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
 brazidee said:
if I had time to make gay a.ss avys I might take you up on that
oh that's soooooo funny fam. teeheehee.

You don't gotta make sh*t bi*ch don't worry.
 6 years ago '11        #37
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 jslim said:
oh that's soooooo funny fam. teeheehee.

You don't gotta make sh*t bi*ch don't worry.

6 years ago '05        #38
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
wait wait wait... was that his way of denying the avy bet? This dude scared?
 09-15-2011, 06:17 PM         #39
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol I'll take any and all bets, raiders bout to be 1-1 after sunday
 6 years ago '07        #40
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682 OP
space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535
Stevie Johnson misses practice

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills receiver Stevie Johnson missed practice Thursday because of a sore groin that has been bothering him for about a month.

Coach Chan Gailey said Johnson was just given the day off, and fully anticipates Johnson to play Sunday when the Bills (1-0) play host to the Oakland Raiders (1-0).

Johnson appeared to tweak the injury in a position drill on Wednesday during the portion that reporters were able to watch. He took a few repetitions off before returning.

The four-year veteran led the Bills with 82 catches last season, and had four receptions for 66 yards and a touchdown in Buffalo's season-opening 41-7 win over the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.

Defensive lineman Torell Troup (back) and linebacker Arthur Moats (knee) were both limited again on Thursday.
Will likely play though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
60 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
54 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
77 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
191 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy