J. Cole feat. Jay-Z - Mr. Nice Watch Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2011, 04:20 PM         #81
I ito I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
started tryna do his best kanye impression den ended wit drake.... his verses were good but i still dont get all da hype, da hook is wak.. Jay Z was Jay Z.. decent feature... sounds like a lazy verse he jus said dere 2 get dis sh*t outa da way tho... But this song is not better than neither of da 3 tracks drake put out da otha day... this sound like sum big sean bullsh*t
 6 years ago '07        #82
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
:dancingcool:
 09-14-2011, 04:23 PM         #83
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TooMuchSulli said:
"n*ggas want my old sh*t, buy my old album"

so the first 2 pages are gonna say its a great song then the next 2 pages are hating????

Somebody is lying.
why the hell are you quoting a jay-z line in a j.cole thread? and j.cole doesn't even have an album out yet?

Jay-Z has enough material to SAY things like that, J.Cole DOESN'T....he's not even one album in yet..and he's rapping different than he was.......no one that's a fan of yours when you a new rapper wants to see you change up after we've liked what you put out on mixtapes.

If he was 2 albums deep ,then I would understand if he wanted to try something new, but the man doesn't even have one album out and he's rapping different.
 6 years ago '10        #84
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
i like the track, it has potential to be a good single
 09-14-2011, 04:23 PM         #85
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im dissapointed..huge cole fan and i like what ive heard from the album (gods gift lost ones workout) and this one..

[video - click to view]

with that being said, dont like this nice watch sh*t its wack
 6 years ago '09        #86
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1117 1117
 LowaEastSide5 said:
like cole is gonna really care if u buy it or not

cole world
Look at the responses to this. J. Cole fans want to hear J. Cole music, not J. Cole trying to be like Jay Z's mini-me. Cole ain't even got an album out, he's been rapping about struggling and coming up for 3 years. This ain't the sh*t fans want fed to them. This doesn't appeal to Cole's core fan base that made him, this appeals to nobody because the people who support J. Cole and go to his concerts are the ones who want The Warm Up type sh*t. You think J. Cole is mainstream enough to where he doesn't have to listen to the fans that made him? Nah, this is Cole's first album and you don't put alot of bullsh*t on it that doesn't appeal to your fans because then no one is gonna buy it.

Cole wanted this album out badly and in return he sacrificed what made his fans like him in the first place to do it, kinda like Lupe. Of course Cole wants me to buy this. I'm the type of person who only buys albums selectively, there's maybe 4-5 artists I'll even spend money on to support 'em and he's one of them. But I can't support him if he's on this whack sh*t just so he could get an album out.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 09-14-2011 at 04:27 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #87
King Henry 548 heat pts548 OP
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
 Zaosyn said:
Look at the responses to this. J. Cole fans want to hear J. Cole music, not J. Cole trying to be like Jay Z's mini-me. Cole ain't even got an album out, he's been rapping about struggling and coming up for 3 years. This ain't the sh*t fans want fed to them. This doesn't appeal to Cole's core fan base that made him, this appeals to nobody because the people who support J. Cole and go to his concerts are the ones who want The Warm Up type sh*t. You think J. Cole is mainstream enough to where he doesn't have to listen to the fans that made him? Nah, this is Cole's first album and you don't put alot of bullsh*t on it that doesn't appeal to your fans because then no one is gonna buy it.

Cole wanted this album out badly and in return he sacrificed what made his fans like him in the first place to do it, kinda like Lupe.
How are you gonna judge him off 3 songs?
 6 years ago '11        #88
space
space
 madeulook said:
im dissapointed..huge cole fan and i like what ive heard from the album (gods gift lost ones workout) and this one..

with that being said, dont like this nice watch sh*t its wack
Thats Rise and Shine
 6 years ago '06        #89
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Zaosyn said:

Cole wanted this album out badly and in return he sacrificed what made his fans like him in the first place to do it, kinda like Lupe.
it's one fu*king song. there will be plenty of deep introspective j cole tracks on the album, so chill.
 6 years ago '11        #90
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
 Zaosyn said:

this is 1 song.

I think some of you retards expect J. Cole to rap the same on every fu*king track.

Not every song on an album has to be a "IM GONNA RAP MY fu*kING a.ss OFF TRACK"

i havent heard this song yet, and i may not like it.

But if its got a single feel, why are you judging it like its a rap your a.ss off track?

Every classic album has singles and sh*t.
 09-14-2011, 04:28 PM         #91
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O D said:
man i havent been this disappointed since.........
they stopped putting quarter waters in the stores.
 09-14-2011, 04:29 PM         #92
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:banana:
 6 years ago '06        #93
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
How are you gonna judge him off 3 songs?
what i'm sayin dudes jumpin off the ledge cuz of a couple tracks.

fairweather a.ss fugazi fans

did these same dudes stop supporting nas after oochie wally?

but nonetheless this ain't no oochie wally it's a sick track just with a different vibe then what we're used to from cole. if u were following his interviews he said expect a different side of him on a track or two...so this isn't really a surprise.
 6 years ago '10        #94
NoahJordan 9 heat pts
space
space
$888 | Props total: 598 598
what type of track yall expect with a name like that? believe me with a crazy video this sh*t will be huge... beat is CRAZY .. pump that sh*t in yo beats by dre or car... and tell me that sh*t aint riding... prechorus is catchy hov k!lled it... come on bruh.. i remember when black and yellow came out.. and yall was hating the same way..... the beat fits the name of the track perfect this 2011
 09-14-2011, 04:30 PM         #95
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O D said:
Aj and Free left 106 and Park
 6 years ago '11        #96
space
space
So it seems like you either love it or you hate it. Reminds me of WTT, and I loved WTT so....
EmJay23 gave props

09-14-2011, 04:31 PM         #97
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O D said:
Resident Evil 5 dropped
 09-14-2011, 04:32 PM         #98
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O D said:
Brett Favre left the packers
 6 years ago '07        #99
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,471 | Props total: 1708 1708
I recall hearing someone say that this song doesn't sound like anything like the rest of the album...besides I guarantee people that this track will sound better as time goes on....our expectations were too high
 6 years ago '08        #100
halftime 
space
space
$6,073 | Props total: 9214 9214
i actually like this beat.. especially when you get to hear it at the end.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago