Ice T disses Rick Ross and Lil Wayne

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2011, 11:01 PM         #161
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
ain't nothin real about selling dope or being a pimp...they got a lot of bi*ch a.ss n*ggas that sell drugs...you don't got to be tough to sell drugs or pop a gun...being real is a n*gga that's true to himself, a n*gga that keeps it 100 and stands tall for his beliefs...MLK was a church n*gga, but he was real as fu*k...you can have a 9 to 5 and be a real n*gga...and these dudes don't be talking about sh*t they actually did, they be talking about sh*t that they observed, sh*t that they was around or took place in the communities they grew up in...Tupac did the same thing...Tupac was not a gangster and he would tell you himself...he was a real n*gga though...

n*ggas hating on these young n*ggas...ole salty a.ss muhfu*kas...Hip Hop didn't start out being about drugs, or gangsta sh*t...Hip hop started as some dancing type sh*t, some smooth, kickin it type music..."said a hip hop a hippie to the hippie
to the hip hip hop, you dont stop
a rockin to the bang bang boogy say upchuck the boogy,
to the rhythm of the boogity beat."

I mean c'mon son...read them lyrics, that's how hip hop started
realest sh*t said on here honestly
 6 years ago '04        #162
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
^you two do realize that while some of the pioneers of hiphop may not have rapped about guns and violence they were infact ex g'z tryin to do something better in life and the people who actually rapped them lyrics you quoted were merely puppets for sugarhill records and didnt write a word they spit them 3 n*ggas spit the rhymes one n*gga wrote. all the while lyin about the "color tv to watch the knicks play basketball" and ended up broke and non existent in hiphop.

do you see a pattern here?

Last edited by slapaho; 09-14-2011 at 11:26 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #163
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
William Roberts where you at?
 6 years ago '08        #164
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 Youngin19 said:
ain't nothin real about selling dope or being a pimp...they got a lot of bi*ch a.ss n*ggas that sell drugs...you don't got to be tough to sell drugs or pop a gun...being real is a n*gga that's true to himself, a n*gga that keeps it 100 and stands tall for his beliefs...MLK was a church n*gga, but he was real as fu*k...you can have a 9 to 5 and be a real n*gga...and these dudes don't be talking about sh*t they actually did, they be talking about sh*t that they observed, sh*t that they was around or took place in the communities they grew up in...Tupac did the same thing...Tupac was not a gangster and he would tell you himself...he was a real n*gga though...

n*ggas hating on these young n*ggas...ole salty a.ss muhfu*kas...Hip Hop didn't start out being about drugs, or gangsta sh*t...Hip hop started as some dancing type sh*t, some smooth, kickin it type music..."said a hip hop a hippie to the hippie

What william roberts does IS NOT "Hip Hop", he is just a rapper doing the Mafioso style pioneered BY REAL fu*kING TALENT in this game, you should know who they are but this fat guy who few years back was rocking tight laker jerseys looking goofy on some trina video now wants you think he is a boss don mafioso gangsta, the game is all fu*ked up allowing this foolery, I am glad to see a real OG like Ice T saying this finally this fat fu*k needs to be erased from this game, he should of been Gorilla Black'D ages ago but clearly he has some wild connects but if he continues this fakery act sh*t he might get into some beef dealing with gangs and then gets blasted away, then again that's probably what that fu*k head wants to get k!lled off.

Last edited by The N; 09-14-2011 at 11:39 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #165
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 a_ruff24 said:
i think Rick Ross using that name is a great marketing scheme , its about making money in the end right ? His image and everything its all about money and how you can market yourself. n*ggas wonder why Lil B wack a.ss has a crazy buzz
But he using another man's name to make music and I don't see how the original Freeway Rick Ross loss the case about Rick Ross using his name.
 6 years ago '04        #166
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
T speaks the truth
 6 years ago '04        #167
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
what he said was true
 09-15-2011, 12:23 AM         #168
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:
fans are in denial. you are never going to convince ross or wayne fans that its a sham.. this n*gga kiss men in the mouth and rock girls pants.. if that isnt enuff to get a response a dude who most fans these days see as a cop on tv and have no real knowledge of who ice t is outside of movies and tv.. its not going to work he just an "old n*gga" dissin the young to them.

i really hope you are joking.
tv and rap is all ONE....entertainment fool
 6 years ago '04        #169
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,754 | Props total: 11553 11553
 Youngin19 said:

this comment would make actual sense, if rick ross and lil wayne were rapping about "rockin to the bang bang boogy say upchuck the boogy, to the rhythm of the boogity beat"

hip hop rap didnt start as no gangsta sh*t. but gangsta rap did, and these artists try to be gangsta rappers that is were the problem lies.

if rick ross was on some tribe called quest sh*t, it would be a different story.

kanye is respected because he never had to try to fit in the norm and stayed true to himself.

but lil wayne raps about k!lling people, he has tattoo tears. he dont live that life.

and as for pac, since all you youngin's try to bring him up like you were alive to know what sh*t pac took part in. he was arrested on multiple charges of beating up directors of menace of society(both directors which were brothers) and he shot at the police. not a cool rhyme to sound "gangsta" he did that sh*t.

the last thing he ever did before he was shot is rush some people on some gang related blood sh*t.

lil wayne probally hasnt fought since he was 14. and in no way am i trying to glorify that lifestyle. but some people do live it so it is only right that they express it in their music. THOSE WHO DONT, need to find there own lane. (kanye,drake) not imitate something they are not about (rick ross,lil wayne).

thats it!
 09-15-2011, 12:39 AM         #170
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

Real Talk.....But This Is Boxden, So Its Going Be ALOT OF n*ggas Upset With This.
fixed
 6 years ago '04        #171
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
I respect Ice, but just because you got Rihanna on a record don't mean you're pop. A lot of rappers have had her on a record that are some of the realest in the game. That would be the equivalent of having Mariah Carey or MJB (I know she's more r&b than rihanna) on ur track back in the day. And I'm pretty sure Ghostface had MJB on a song (one of my favorite songs by him too)

Anyway, I agree with most of what Ice-T is saying but, having a song with a pop/r&b artist doesn't make the artist as a whole 'pop' even tho it might make that particular song 'pop'
 6 years ago '04        #172
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
The only people who care are haters anyway.

Carry on bitter n*ggas.

PS-Listen to dr. dre

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #173
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
 zCapo said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Cop dissing another Cop

2012... The world is having an Abortion...
Ice T is the opposite of Rick Ross

think about it
 6 years ago '08        #174
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
for one, ice can say what he wants. hes earned his stripes.

for two, ice is right. whether u like ricks music or not, u have to acknowledge what he is. and hes a former peace officer, who uses past drug dealers lives to glamorize a lifestyle that he certainly isnt living. and yes, most of these artist arent, but coming from where ice is coming from, its a necessity to an extent.

and for three, my opinion, this n*ggas music fu*kin sucks!
 6 years ago '04        #175
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,485 | Props total: 6645 6645
 JTwizzy said:
I respect Ice, but just because you got Rihanna on a record don't mean you're pop. A lot of rappers have had her on a record that are some of the realest in the game. That would be the equivalent of having Mariah Carey or MJB (I know she's more r&b than rihanna) on ur track back in the day. And I'm pretty sure Ghostface had MJB on a song (one of my favorite songs by him too)

Anyway, I agree with most of what Ice-T is saying but, having a song with a pop/r&b artist doesn't make the artist as a whole 'pop' even tho it might make that particular song 'pop'
Ice T didnt say that...Q-Tip did
 09-15-2011, 01:50 AM         #176
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and thats why this n*gga ICE is my fu*kin role model

[pic - click to view]

tho i do fu*k with ross tho..cause he a cop turned rappa. im a cop tryna become a rapper. bout to go all daddy yankee on these bitches
 6 years ago '10        #177
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
ice T is the OG... respect
 09-15-2011, 04:32 AM         #178
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice is just giving his opinon..I dont see it as hating.
I think he still bumps their music no?
 6 years ago '07        #179
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
one thing I def have to give Ice-T props for is he is one of the o.g. cats that don't d!ck ride new artists. I understand tho why you have o.g.'s in the game like Nas who say that Wayne is one of the all time greats cuz music is so shallow and the fans are fickle as hell, most of them run with whatever is popular. If you are trying to be relevant and go against the grain saying a popular artist is wack then you're going to suffer a huge backlash.
 09-15-2011, 07:01 AM         #180
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
William Roberts where you at?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy