Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2011, 09:18 PM         #141
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol ice never put in no work...he just hung around street dudes
 09-14-2011, 09:29 PM         #142
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On some real sh1t, i be waitin' every other month for a random a.ss Ice-T interview. Lol But These fuhkin' rappers man. Listen to the music & stfu. Dont nobody give a cotton pickin fuhk about what these b1tches do & dont do. Youd think by now (even young dumb fuhkin a.sses) would finally come to grips with the fact that its entertainment. I'd be willing to bet that even some a you geek ma'fuhkas can whoop a Lil Wayne or Rick Ross a.ss. Lol
 6 years ago '08        #143
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
the only explanation i see for all these wayne & officer ricky fans is that they just as much f*ggots as their idols lmao...i mean 50 fu*ked ross baby mama on camera for the whole world to see & this fat a.ss homo aint do shyt. wayne kissin everybody in miami & new orleans & rockin homo pants common i rest my case...at least ice-t old a.ss like you young bi*chez in here callin him has many hoes of the female genre
 6 years ago '05        #144
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #145
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

09-14-2011, 09:47 PM         #146
jbhits  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:
on 1 hand, u got a g playin a cop on tv

on the other u got a cop playin a g on tv

ice wins
word!
 09-14-2011, 09:48 PM         #147
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white boys and corny lil n*ggas from the burbs getting mad because they like to pretend to be street n*ggas too fu*king clowns

no matter what it is not ok to take a mans real name and make money off his life story its not cool

and to grow a beard to look like him
 09-14-2011, 09:50 PM         #148
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chodestealer187 said:
I still to this day have no idea how anyone can look past Ross being a cop and the bullsh*t front he puts on now. It's one thing to just be a street dude that raps about the sh*t even if you aint on it....but for a fu*king 35 year old cop to come in the game and do that....people are REALLY gunna take that sh*t seriously and listen to his music littered with lyrics about the same type of n*ggas he helped keep behind bars? Come on 5...stop making this fat boy a millionaire...
:agreement6::agreemen t6:
 6 years ago '04        #149
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11464 11464
 Smooth Brother said:
Didn't Wayne serve time in jail for gun possession, he didn't snitch. Why can't he say he got a chopper in his car??? I honestly don't see the big deal here.
lol, who is he gonna snitch on himself.

its like bragging that plax didn't snitch.

your a fool. ice-t spoke some truth and thats it. he didnt say lil wayne wasn't a man for doing his time. but he is a fool for rapping about having choppers after the fact.

one thing you can say about tip, through all his stupid a.ss convictions. he has tryed to rap about a message of quitting selling drugs and not bragging about guns.

lil wayne brags about choppers, that n*gga cant even hold a chopper. GTFOH!
 09-14-2011, 09:56 PM         #150
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SandmanNyC said:
wait...do ppl really think these n*ggas sell dope and are g's? i'm dead serious, i can't believe they think these ppl are really spitting the truth. i thought y'all understood they just out there making money and just telling a fictional story.
no don't try and bundle in every other MC/rapper with rick ross......we're talking about rick ross just out right lying..there's a difference between every other street dude from the hood turned rapper and rapper rick ross...dude just out right lies about everything...look every rapper exaggerates about their street cred...but rick ross just takes things to new heights by just fabricating EVERY SINGLE thing about his life...and that's a problem...and he doesn't even stop there he takes pieces of other ppl's lives and claims it as his own...if you can't see how that's problematic then you yourself are fake and are part of the problem...ask yourself as a person why you're co-signing a blatant liar...
 09-14-2011, 10:04 PM         #151
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
u fu*kin simpleton, ur just sayin sh*t now. Ice was a real gangsta, who is respected enough by the industry to be paid to play a cop.

Ross was a Cop, who is now a rapper. wtf dont u understand i coulda sworn like 5 n*ggas explained it, this is y BX gets on my nerves, geeks just say anything, knowin its factless and without merit. or repeat the same sh*t thats already been logically settled.
I swear some of these idiots are just straight stuck on stupid...
 09-14-2011, 10:10 PM         #152
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
n*gga say all you hear is pop on the radio...Ross don't make pop music n*gga, Ross is one of the few still making hard sh*t...
doesn't mean sh*t if all of his bars are literally fairy tales and there's not even the slightest bit of truth to them...if Justin Bieber had Rick Ross's notepad and spit over his beats would you take him seriously and say "just listen to the music"?
Justin could hire a bunch of street cats to play the background in his videos for security...again would you take that man seriously when he raps "he's got a chopper in his car?"....because thats pretty much the same thing...I take Bieber and The Bawse equally as seriously..neither have street cred and are on the same level when it comes to posing a threat.....
 09-14-2011, 10:12 PM         #153
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ridah said:
the only explanation i see for all these wayne & officer ricky fans is that they just as much f*ggots as their idols
/thread
 6 years ago '04        #154
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
sit down old man ya back bout to blow out
 09-14-2011, 10:33 PM         #155
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
Ice T was a REAL hustlin a.ss GANGSTA pimp n*gga. he was in LA and NOT a Blood or a Crip and STILL moved work and pimped wh0ores, do u know how crazy u gotta be to survive and NOT be pressured into joinin a gang in the 1980's, when u did all the sh*t they claimed to have control over??
Ice-T was a pimp, Ice-T went to crenshaw high school, tha majority of students were rollin 60s at tha time. Ice-T ran a crew of jewerly store thieves an bank robbers RICH ROLLIN ! u mafu*kaz on boxden dunt know tha half! ICE IS AN OG regardless of him makin cop k!ller an playin a cop on tv aint sh*t, he aint never been a real cop or involved with law enforcement. Rick Ross had a perfect attendence record as a C.O. sh*ts krazy..

[pic - click to view]

09-14-2011, 10:41 PM         #156
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i got me an hot topic lol

Last edited by k3llz; 09-14-2011 at 10:51 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #157
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 skillahmang said:
lol, who is he gonna snitch on himself.

its like bragging that plax didn't snitch.

your a fool. ice-t spoke some truth and thats it. he didnt say lil wayne wasn't a man for doing his time. but he is a fool for rapping about having choppers after the fact.

one thing you can say about tip, through all his stupid a.ss convictions. he has tryed to rap about a message of quitting selling drugs and not bragging about guns.

lil wayne brags about choppers, that n*gga cant even hold a chopper. GTFOH!
:agreement6:

These dudes blind out here.

Rick Ross and Wayne are fake which is why they always on tracks together.

At least TI was on some positive sh*t but we all know he aint fake in the first place
 6 years ago '06        #158
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
i think Rick Ross using that name is a great marketing scheme , its about making money in the end right ? His image and everything its all about money and how you can market yourself. n*ggas wonder why Lil B wack a.ss has a crazy buzz
 6 years ago '05        #159
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 braided_uppimp said:
damn i got me an hot topic lol

That sh*t cray
 09-14-2011, 10:58 PM         #160
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ain't nothin real about selling dope or being a pimp...they got a lot of bi*ch a.ss n*ggas that sell drugs...you don't got to be tough to sell drugs or pop a gun...being real is a n*gga that's true to himself, a n*gga that keeps it 100 and stands tall for his beliefs...MLK was a church n*gga, but he was real as fu*k...you can have a 9 to 5 and be a real n*gga...and these dudes don't be talking about sh*t they actually did, they be talking about sh*t that they observed, sh*t that they was around or took place in the communities they grew up in...Tupac did the same thing...Tupac was not a gangster and he would tell you himself...he was a real n*gga though...

n*ggas hating on these young n*ggas...ole salty a.ss muhfu*kas...Hip Hop didn't start out being about drugs, or gangsta sh*t...Hip hop started as some dancing type sh*t, some smooth, kickin it type music..."said a hip hop a hippie to the hippie
to the hip hip hop, you dont stop
a rockin to the bang bang boogy say upchuck the boogy,
to the rhythm of the boogity beat."

I mean c'mon son...read them lyrics, that's how hip hop started
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago