Ice T disses Rick Ross and Lil Wayne

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 The Hurt said:
wayne is fake i saw him wear a crip bandana and his right bac pocket years ago and he amost got k!lled in compton for claimin blood anyone see those videos?
Nope.. That was a soulja rag.. As seen in his "Where you At" video. No bloods or crips in N.O.

That video where those low lives are surrounding those Escalades definitely wasn't in Compton, Lil Wayne wasn't in any of those vehicles either. #FACT
 6 years ago '10        #122
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Marvin Hagler said:
Ice T a real n*gga mayne aye go cop (no/rozay) that memoir book he got for some real game

but when u analyze OG's game dont......

Capone
Noreaga
50 Cent
Kadafi
Yo Gotti
Irv Gotti
Nas as Escobar
Rza as Bobby Steele

and even Ice T hisself as Iceberg Slim take a lauce like Sgt Rauce fo doin da same thang? :hmm:
bobby steele is a fellow musician and is one of RZAs more obscure aliases, gadafi was not a gangster or drug dealer and that wasn't khadafi's full name (and he wasn't a former CO), and all the others were dead well before their names were used.
 6 years ago '09        #123
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
September 13th, 2011 2:11 EST.

VH1.com.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #124
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 tupacnasfan said:
Really ask bang em smurf

he fu*ked up young buck's career.

5-0 is just as a bi*ch as the rest of them and the sooner we get rid of this pop rap out of the game the better.
As fraud as game was, he had to spread the truth to the world at how bastard 5-0 aka 50 truly is, plus he supported neocons like bush*t who works for the same people that clinton worked for.

Yeah 5-0 is real, but he will never be supported by real heads like me, because he has no real actual talent in the rap game, tupac had real actual true talent.
POP RAP??? FIRST OF ALL 50 HASNT BEEN RELAVANT IN ALMOST 5 YEARS SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AND IF YOU WANA TALK POP RAP LOOK NO FUTHER THAN WAYNE ROSS AND CANDY LAND DRAKE YOU GOT IT TWISTED n*gga.

[video - click to view]

pop rap.....

[video - click to view]

09-14-2011, 08:51 PM         #125
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lavares said:
im a old n*gga but he still sound like a hater.....
you're confusing being a "hater" with simply keeping it real...dumb a.ss...there wasn't a thing inaccurate about what Ice said...everything is "hating" with you f*ggot kids...
 09-14-2011, 08:53 PM         #126
chodestealer187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still to this day have no idea how anyone can look past Ross being a cop and the bullsh*t front he puts on now. It's one thing to just be a street dude that raps about the sh*t even if you aint on it....but for a fu*king 35 year old cop to come in the game and do that....people are REALLY gunna take that sh*t seriously and listen to his music littered with lyrics about the same type of n*ggas he helped keep behind bars? Come on 5...stop making this fat boy a millionaire...

Same sh*t with wayne..juvy even said the dude was raised in the studio..only thing he ever shot was pool in a mansion. He was a backup verse on back that a.ss up in the 90s and now hes gunna sell a mil the first week with bumass beats to boot? not to mention hes wearing your girls favorite pair of jeans and getting glow in the dark tattoos like its a fu*kin 5th grade laser tag party...smh.. fu*k this generation straight up..

Last edited by chodestealer187; 09-14-2011 at 08:58 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #127
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 1453 1453
 I ito I said:
dat sh*t aint real talk... Its da same sh*t they did, entertainment.. old bitter n*ggas will neva understand
This ^^^^ is the problem I have with new Hip-Hop heads it ain't got sh*t to do with Ice-T being old & bitter dude already laid his mark down in the game and has the right to say whatever he wants whether right or wrong and he's been there & done that. Back then when n*ggas was rappin' about the dope game it was a purpose a reason behind the sh*t. Now you got guys like Jeezy, Ross, & even Clipse from the last decade just glorifying the sh*t now.

slimdogg3325 said:
on 1 hand, u got a g playin a cop on tv

on the other u got a cop playin a g on tv

ice wins
They just don't understand it ain't the same thing
 6 years ago '10        #128
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 shadydre85 said:
POP RAP??? FIRST OF ALL 50 HASNT BEEN RELAVANT IN ALMOST 5 YEARS SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AND IF YOU WANA TALK POP RAP LOOK NO FUTHER THAN WAYNE ROSS AND CANDY LAND DRAKE YOU GOT IT TWISTED n*gga.

pop rap.....
I see you avoided this one.

[video - click to view]

09-14-2011, 08:55 PM         #129
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothmotionz said:
rap to me is better than its ever beat. See for me I could care less about whether a rapper is real or not. Honestly why the fu*k does that matter to people? At the end of the day its just music... if it entertains me I will listen, I could careless about whether or not the man rapping does everything he says in his songs.. that is his business not mine.. I just want to hear entertaining rap music and Lil Wayne is one of the most entertaining rappers I have ever heard...

I mean serisouly are you guys gay or something? Why are you worrying about whether another man is real or not? If hes real does that mean you will be more or less attracted to him? When i hear people talking about rapper being real I just say you need to just realize they make music meant for you listen to for entertainment...
fu*kin' f*ggot....
 09-14-2011, 08:56 PM         #130
THEYOUNGMESSIAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tHIS OLDASS n*gga NEEDA RETIRE AND SHUT DA fu*k UP
 6 years ago '04        #131
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 tupacnasfan said:
and 5-0's just as horrible as ross and wayne, he's a Neo-Con status quo rapper who has wrecked the reputation of this genre, as fake as ross is, he told the truth about how 5-0 has completely dismantle NY Rap forever and it will never get back on top again.
50 cent didnt k!ll NY rap.. NY rap k!lled NY rap.

just about every rapper who went at 50 cent for doing that has done a song with either rick ross or wayne and in some cases both at the same time. #sowhatchusayin

if you wanna blame anyone id go with puff for using all the upcoming rappers to cruise along his own career using them as ghostwriters and never givin them shine.
or the south sword swallowin that happen after sped up samples played out. (ie my above statement how much love wayne and ross get up north)

all i heard was free weezy n*ggas couldnt even swallow they pride and show love to prodigy or mad other ny n*ggas who got locked up around or before wayne did.

50 cent haters (i personally aint bumped 50 since massarce he been fell off imo) should be honest and admit yall mad he got rid of ja rule.. yall really really loved ja rule.

Last edited by slapaho; 09-14-2011 at 09:04 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #132
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2246 2246
wait...do ppl really think these n*ggas sell dope and are g's? i'm dead serious, i can't believe they think these ppl are really spitting the truth. i thought y'all understood they just out there making money and just telling a fictional story.

this is like my cousin back in the day thinking undertaker and kane were really dead ppl who came back to life to wrestle. but that n*gga was 8....wts ur excuse?
 6 years ago '04        #133
makaveliveson 
space
space
$172 | Props total: 79 79
Real talk. One of the rare few left in the game that has any balls left to speak his mind.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #134
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Completely agree. All you hear is pop on the radio. Young Kanye fans in here defending that bubble gum garbage...smh. fu*kin pathetic.
 6 years ago '10        #135
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
it hasn't been that since the years pac and biggie died, that was really the beginning of the end of rap as we know it, the 1990's was the beginning of the end.
no the beging of the end was in 07 08 the birth of lil wayne he butcherd hip hop and didnt give a fu*k putting out garbage a.ss music. i blame him and only him. but im glad we still got n*ggas like j cole to save us from this nightmare hes keeping hip hop alive.
 6 years ago '10        #136
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 SandmanNyC said:
wait...do ppl really think these n*ggas sell dope and are g's? i'm dead serious, i can't believe they think these ppl are really spitting the truth. i thought y'all understood they just out there making money and just telling a fictional story.

this is like my cousin back in the day thinking undertaker and kane were really dead ppl who came back to life to wrestle. but that n*gga was 8....wts ur excuse?
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #137
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
When you hear Lil Wayne sayin’ ‘I got a chopper in the car,’ you go, ‘Yeah, right you do.‘”

so true. Ice-T and them speaking the truth.
 09-14-2011, 09:12 PM         #138
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga say all you hear is pop on the radio...Ross don't make pop music n*gga, Ross is one of the few still making hard sh*t...but ya'll into n*ggaz like Kid Cudi and skinny pants rockin cats
 6 years ago '04        #139
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
Ice t won.

Rick ross won.

Lil wayne won.

I lost for actually giving two fu*ks bout this thread.
 6 years ago '10        #140
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Yes NY k!lled rap, but 5-0 brought it down even further.
"he brought it down even further" you sound so dumb right now kid its not even funny. one man brought new york rap down or maybe there hasnt been a decent rapper to blow from ny since 50 did you ever think about that???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy