Ice T disses Rick Ross and Lil Wayne

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2011, 05:30 PM         #41
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is what ive been saying for a while now. i respect ice t for this.
 6 years ago '10        #42
DRockBSP 
space
space
$3,907 | Props total: 2684 2684
 Marvin Hagler said:
Ice T a real n*gga mayne aye go cop (no/rozay) that memoir book he got for some real game

but when u analyze OG's game dont......

Capone
Noreaga
50 Cent
Kadafi
Yo Gotti
Irv Gotti
Nas as Escobar
Rza as Bobby Steele

and even Ice T hisself as Iceberg Slim take a lauce like Sgt Rauce fo doin da same thang? :hmm:

ouchh, tell em'
 09-14-2011, 05:46 PM         #43
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
Same ol sh*t but I got a question. Why every time somebody go at Ross for takin a known drug dealers name but nobody say sh*t about 50 Cent takin his from somebody.

the answer is obvious really, rick ross was exposed as an ex cop..that will forever make him look phony not just cuz he was a cop but cuz he denied it & said it was fake -__- not only that, the real rick ross tried to sue him didnt he?

lookin at 50 cent its like he took dudes name but... can u really question 50 Cents street cred? everyone knows his street cred is solid or am i wrong?
 6 years ago '05        #44
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
I agree with the OG here as far as labeling the music correctly. I find it nearly impossible to take anyone dressed in womens clothing serious in general. I remember the baggier your sh*t was the cooler you were. People used to get beat up and made fun of for wearing skinnies and vans now some poser wears it and its cool. Truth is the majority of people listen to be entertained. If someone was currently doing the sh*t they rapped about wouldnt that be snitching on yourelf. Im not saying these artisits are doing the sh*t they rap about cuz we all know only ones living the sh*t they rap happen to be rotting in jail or dead.
 09-14-2011, 05:51 PM         #45
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
Ice T a real n*gga mayne aye go cop (no/rozay) that memoir book he got for some real game

Capone
Noreaga
50 Cent
Kadafi
Yo Gotti
Irv Gotti
Nas as Escobar
Rza as Bobby Steele

and even Ice T hisself as Iceberg Slim take a lauce like Sgt Rauce fo doin da same thang? :hmm:
The thing is Ice T actually did have a track of women, ran women and drugs, and was still involved in the Pimping business even up until the late 90s....You gotta remember this is the guy who was hosting the Pimp and Players balls they had in Vegas for years.

Like he said they did things because they HAD To. He didnt say because it made him cool, but because it was their way out....Its like with Eazy E...He sold drugs to fund the start of NWAs music career cause he HAD TO, their was no other way to get out of that neighborhood....Because guys like him, Snoop, Nas, And alot of late 80s/early 90s guys who were able to breakthrough and end up on MTV and such....Rappers dont have to....You can be a J Cole, Drake, or Wiz Khalifa and still make it in the industry...You dont have to want people to think youre doing what Eazy E was doing in 89....Or that youre doing what the real Freeway Ricky Ross was doing.

Thats his point. And he makes a damn good one..

And yeah he plays Cop and makes 7 figures a year on a TV Show...Guess what? He once sold drugs, ran women, and made rap songs about n*ggas being cop k!llers....Now he has the same "fu*k yall attitude" but hes got those same white people paying him 7 figures, while fu*king one of their white women, and laughing at em. If that aint bossin the fu*k up on the industry than what is?

He pretty much told everyone to kiss his a.ss for the past 20 years and theyre paying him for it. Smarten Up n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #46
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 Marvin Hagler said:

Capone
Noreaga
50 Cent
Kadafi
Yo Gotti
Irv Gotti
Nas as Escobar
Rza as Bobby Steele

...I Dont See Them Taking A Loss Cause All They Did Was Take A Name. They Didnt Try Take The Lifestyle That Came With The Name.

I Dont See Yo Gotti Talking About Mafia Connects & I Dont See Nas Talking About Moving Weight Like A Drug Lord But With Rick Ross? This n*gga Took The Man Name & Tried To Take His Lifestyle As Well.

Ice Put A Twist To The Name Iceberg Slim and Will Even Tell You Where He Got His Name From. So Pimpin, How Can You Take A L When You Letting Your Fanbase Know Where You Got Your Name From? Or Is Taking A "W" Is When You Lie To Make It?
 6 years ago '04        #47
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
every one who a fan of Ice-T knows he respected and saluted Iceberg Slim.. Ice-T also stated Iceberg Slim is the reason he got into pimpin... Ice-T got no issues with new school he got issues with people who he feel dont represent hip hop cluture right...

this was also stated in article

To Ice-T, the issue with rap music these days has to do with accountability. “You can tell kids these days any motherf*****’ thing and they’ll believe it,” he laments. “There’s not a code of accountability in hip hop. When I came out, if you said it, you HAD to be about it. N***** would check you really quickly.”

Last edited by ant30ant33; 09-14-2011 at 06:11 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #48
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Another bum a.ss dude trying to hold a genre back. An art that grows never dies.
 09-14-2011, 06:11 PM         #49
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Except the so-called real rick ross deserves zero respect from me after he fu*ked up Los Angeles, just like the fake one and for that, I Will never forgive him, he along with the rest brought us the Iran Contra scandal.
Youre blaming the puppet like most do when the government actually held the strings...Dont blame the man, blame the machine behind em. He fu*ked up, and he helped fu*k up alot of sh*t...but realize this...If He never was born, it'd be another black guy in the same position making the same moves cause the machine wouldve put him to work as well.
 09-14-2011, 06:20 PM         #50
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
And why isn't the fake ross's career over, If he came from the early 90's, he would be kicked out of the game, but sadly the sheep today don't care.
sadly these days unless you offend the gay community there's no "career ender" no boundaries,no parameters..anything goes..street cred is no longer relevant as long as the beat knocks and there's a catchy hook accompanied with basic/mediocre rhymes and the single charts..you'll be ok.
 09-14-2011, 06:20 PM         #51
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Dont See Them Taking A Loss Cause All They Did Was Take A Name. They Didnt Try Take The Lifestyle That Came With The Name.

I Dont See Yo Gotti Talking About Mafia Connects & I Dont See Nas Talking About Moving Weight Like A Drug Lord But With Rick Ross? This n*gga Took The Man Name & Tried To Take His Lifestyle As Well.

Ice Put A Twist To The Name Iceberg Slim and Will Even Tell You Where He Got His Name From. So Pimpin, How Can You Take A L When You Letting Your Fanbase Know Where You Got Your Name From? Or Is Taking A "W" Is When You Lie To Make It?

in da interest of keepin it logical pimp... can we admit at least that rap name portion of OG's criticism is unfair to Rauce when it applies to a gang of rappers? unless we sayin that we finna add asterisks to that bi*ch on da premise of 50 Cent, Al Capone and Manuel Noriega being dead

and mafioso movin bricks rap is a part of hip hop fantasy and has been fo a long time. Jay Z aint never lost 92 bricks and had to fall back... and da criticism bout truthfulness? aint no way in hell Nas ever shot an Irish cop in da head, sprayed a QB barbeque wit bullets to k!ll a drug lord or waved automatic guns at nuns
 6 years ago '07        #52
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,855 | Props total: 8811 8811
At the end of the day it's all entertainment. Ross was just a high paid babysitter, Wayne ain't k!llin nobody ice t didn't k!ll anybody. Big rapped about k!lling n*ggas and never done it. It's all entertainment.
 6 years ago '04        #53
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
There's lots of truth to what dude is sayin but he's the wrong person sayin it. Wut a hypocrite.
 09-14-2011, 06:24 PM         #54
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
The thing is Ice T actually did have a track of women, ran women and drugs, and was still involved in the Pimping business even up until the late 90s....You gotta remember this is the guy who was hosting the Pimp and Players balls they had in Vegas for years.

Like he said they did things because they HAD To. He didnt say because it made him cool, but because it was their way out....Its like with Eazy E...He sold drugs to fund the start of NWAs music career cause he HAD TO, their was no other way to get out of that neighborhood....Because guys like him, Snoop, Nas, And alot of late 80s/early 90s guys who were able to breakthrough and end up on MTV and such....Rappers dont have to....You can be a J Cole, Drake, or Wiz Khalifa and still make it in the industry...You dont have to want people to think youre doing what Eazy E was doing in 89....Or that youre doing what the real Freeway Ricky Ross was doing.

Thats his point. And he makes a damn good one..

And yeah he plays Cop and makes 7 figures a year on a TV Show...Guess what? He once sold drugs, ran women, and made rap songs about n*ggas being cop k!llers....Now he has the same "fu*k yall attitude" but hes got those same white people paying him 7 figures, while fu*king one of their white women, and laughing at em. If that aint bossin the fu*k up on the industry than what is?

He pretty much told everyone to kiss his a.ss for the past 20 years and theyre paying him for it. Smarten Up n*gga

hoe when did Marvin Hagler ever criticize OG for bein a paid actor, cop roles or not?

do n*ggas actually read pimpin posts and form logical responses? or mix all us young boys together.... n/h no/ChrisStokes.... and then address a pimp for sh*t he aint even say??

a pimp knows errythang bout Ice T my n*gga, done read his book twice. u gotta female approach playboy
 09-14-2011, 06:28 PM         #55
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:
At the end of the day it's all entertainment. Ross was just a high paid babysitter, Wayne ain't k!llin nobody ice t didn't k!ll anybody. Big rapped about k!lling n*ggas and never done it. It's all entertainment.

shout out to this dude for not reading any of the valid points in the thread and still adding his 2 cents in anyways..
 6 years ago '11        #56
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8441 8441
 tupacnasfan said:
Here we are in 2011 and there hasn't been a hip-hop version of pearl jam ten yet?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #57
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 Marvin Hagler said:
in da interest of keepin it logical pimp... can we admit at least that rap name portion of OG's criticism is unfair to Rauce when it applies to a gang of rappers? unless we sayin that we finna add asterisks to that bi*ch on da premise of 50 Cent, Al Capone and Manuel Noriega being dead

and mafioso movin bricks rap is a part of hip hop fantasy and has been fo a long time. Jay Z aint never lost 92 bricks and had to fall back... and da criticism bout truthfulness? aint no way in hell Nas ever shot an Irish cop in da head, sprayed a QB barbeque wit bullets to k!ll a drug lord or waved automatic guns at nuns
...Cant Agree With That. Even With OG Names Dead,The Artists Didnt Use The Name As A Gimmick. They Only Use The Name As A Rep. of Street Knowledge.

We Know The Rap Game Is Fantasy Land For Some But Look At Like This. Jay Will Throw You A Fantasy Line Like "lost 92 bricks" But He Wont Continue That Lie Afterwards. Just A Playful Line. Now With Ross....We Go From "he owe me 100 favors to 100 keys in the attic",I Mean This n*gga Stretching His Fantasy Life To The Max.

Its Okay To Throw In A Fake Line To Get Hype But To Lie Back To Back To Your Fans To Where The Artist Himself Start Believing It More,It Becomes A Problem....n*gga Suffering From "Pseudologia Fantastica" As The Doctors Would Say.
 6 years ago '10        #58
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2354 2354
 zCapo said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Cop dissing another Cop

2012... The world is having an Abortion...
the diffence is one played one on tv its called acting fu*kin f*g lmao at you n*ggas trying to justify being a cop in rap game and saying /doing /wearing homo sh*t in rap please do hip hop a favor and k!ll ya self 3 times over!
 09-14-2011, 06:37 PM         #59
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
hoe when did Marvin Hagler ever criticize OG for bein a paid actor, cop roles or not?

do n*ggas actually read pimpin posts and form logical responses? or mix all us young boys together.... n/h no/ChrisStokes.... and then address a pimp for sh*t he aint even say??

a pimp knows errythang bout Ice T my n*gga, done read his book twice. u gotta female approach playboy
Yeah cause a grown man talking about himself in the third person in the presence of others isnt the most egotistical, female, idiotic, homos3xual thing to do.

Kneegrow are you serious?
 6 years ago '11        #60
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8441 8441
 tupacnasfan said:
But sadly, kid cudi isn't selling as big.
He has a decent fanbase. I respect kid because hes true to himself, I mess with stuff like that rather than the rehashed fraudulent coke raps Ross be spittin anyways. If I want coke rap, I'll listen to Clipse We Got It 4 Cheap series or some sh*t lol

At the end of the day, there is a lot of people, a lotta bi*ches and sh*t, that buy Ross and Wayne and Drake sh*t. It keeps rap relevant. The game still being alive this long has opened the door for people like Cudi, Kanye, Odd Future, KRIT, Spitta, Gibbs etc that I DO listen to so its not all bad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy