Ice T disses Rick Ross and Lil Wayne

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-15-2011, 11:24 AM         #201
pimpin007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zCapo said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Cop dissing another Cop

2012... The world is having an Abortion...
you cant compare acting to a real life job
 6 years ago '05        #202
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 jackiiexgarciia said:
Ice, that sh*t was beautiful man
you speak the TRUTH sh*t went downhill ages ago
Hate to call a spade a spade but you act like you aren't part of demographic which in your own terms caused the genre to go "downhill ages ago."

I don't care what you say you like, when you go to the club what do you shake your a.ss to? Exactly.

I don't agree nor disagree with what Ice T said, but he should really stfu because he hasn't made a ground breaking contribution to the genre in years. But keeping sh*t "gangster" and saying the genre is defined as that is stupid, and it's the reason why it's taken 25 years to be considered cross over music. Ever wonder why you don't see many rap artists nominated for album of the year at the grammys (and no not best rap/rnb album either)? Now you know.

The genre needs both the underground, and the mainstream side of it to achieve. Ice T made his career off what was mainstream for rap music back when his music was relevant, don't hate on people doing it now, because you sound like a mob wife.
 6 years ago '05        #203
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,419 | Props total: 25027 25027
 braided_uppimp said:
n*gga say all you hear is pop on the radio...Ross don't make pop music n*gga
....Really?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

09-15-2011, 11:46 AM         #204
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is an OG speaking
 6 years ago '06        #205
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2236 2236
n*ggas so butthurt they cant see the point. Ice is sayin n*ggas need to get off that "career hustler" bullsh1t. n*ggas need to stop believing in gang banging skateboardin martian emcees. n*ggas need to get off that "Superman" bullsh1t. Baby the realest dude a.ssociated w/YMCMB. Even he only talk mostly about money & stuntin. Cause a real cat know talkin too heavy about real street sh1t can get the soldiers jammed up. Hustlers hustle, rappers rap. Period.
 09-15-2011, 12:18 PM         #206
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Really?

then 50 Cent is a pop artist 2, hes like the fu*king Triple O.G. Thug of rap and he made "Candy Shop" and "Just A Little Bit", you can't stay in one lane man...ask your Jeezy that's why he's stuck in that lane

but i am an Ross and Wayne fan

but Ross do need to get off that sh*t of i'm "Big Meech" and that mafia drug kingpin sh*t and just rap man...he's made enough dough now he just ned to rap and get better as an lyricist and MC...

Last edited by k3llz; 09-15-2011 at 12:22 PM..
 09-15-2011, 12:21 PM         #207
KingNick305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Ice is just a hater. Hes mad his career went stale so now hes gotta take shots at dudes doing it big right now just so his name can be in the spotlight for a day. SMH ICE
 6 years ago '05        #208
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,419 | Props total: 25027 25027
 braided_uppimp said:
then 50 Cent is a pop artist 2, hes like the fu*king Triple O.G. Thug of rap and he made "Candy Shop" and "Just A Little Bit", you can't stay in one lane man...ask your Jeezy that's why he's stuck in that lane
...Jeezy Stuck In That Lane? More Like n*ggas Following His Lead.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

09-15-2011, 12:35 PM         #209
tejael  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingNick305 said:
Man Ice is just a hater. Hes mad his career went stale so now hes gotta take shots at dudes doing it big right now just so his name can be in the spotlight for a day. SMH ICE
i signed on just to reply to ur comment

Honestly how could Ice hate on them? This is just his opinion of how the GAME has changed. ice not hurting for no bread at all believe that. true hustlers never show there hand, that M.F will b getting bread from publishing after were both dead and gone. All he said was these people are claiming other peoples life like it there OWN.
 09-15-2011, 12:35 PM         #210
MGOINS27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
silly
 09-15-2011, 12:37 PM         #211
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Jeezy Stuck In That Lane? More Like n*ggas Following His Lead.

who following who lead??? Ross don't rap sh*t like Jeezy, nothing like

but now Jeezy stuck in that lane...Ross make that Miami lifestyle sh*t

call him a fake, fat fu*k, a fraud...but damn that fake and fraud fat fu*k can rap

he got real n*ggaz like Jay and Birdman and a boss like Diddy co-signing him
 6 years ago '04        #212
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
I agree with him but he needs to stfu. He always got a n*gga name in his mouth starting to remind me of krs one.
 6 years ago '06        #213
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 sm0kie13 said:
real talk ice, respect
Yeah because real n*ggaz move in silence. Make moves and don't talk about what they got or what they have done. These guys these days are just fu*kin stupid talking about moving keys and making stupid Youtube/World Star video's showing off guns and money.

I mean the game has really changed for the worst.
 6 years ago '04        #214
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
All real talk.

I'm a little older than some of y'all on here so I actually remember these n*ggas crossing over. They REALLY were coming straight of the streets into the studio. That gangsta rap sh*t was real. Snoop really pulled out his own gun in his 1st video with Dre (Deep Cover) and they had to cut cause dudes was like WTF before Dre told them to keep shooting. Them dudes come from an era where the only way out was selling dope but they crossed it over to a new hustle. I listen to Ross and what I can tolerate of Wayne these days but them dudes are really characters. They made themselves up. Yeah, Wayne got hit with a gun, but he didn't NEED to have that on him. He had it cause he wants people to think he's cool and hard and portray a certain image. n*ggas aint really cutting at him when he gets off his bus. And Ross ain't pushing any powder unless its on a donut.

Rappers these days are like actors with crazy beats, these dudes be Lorenz Tate but front like they really O-Dog.
 6 years ago '10        #215
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
yall n*ggas are lame as fu*kas. a real true og n*gga speakin they opinion saying nothing but real sh*t and you got the nerve to say slick sh*t about ice T. ya parents did a horrible job
 6 years ago '10        #216
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 kg81 said:
I agree with him but he needs to stfu. He always got a n*gga name in his mouth starting to remind me of krs one.
lol n*gga are you stupid? he a rapper speakin on rappers. the fu*k you want him to do in a interview. do you hear lebron talkin about denzel washington in his post game interviews? goofy n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #217
cheek151 
space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
 dlettern said:
Trrrrrue story! I'm glad its the older dons saying this. Hip Hop has turned into a culture where lies and snitching are embraced. Cats who are put on have no clout in the streets, instead they have hits on youtube. I remember when every rapper that came outta NYC had a rep in the streets. That's why its funny to hear about how Nas lost, but then at the same time embrace wayne for being "real"......This new generation can't even tell real from fake cuz the internet warped your minds. sad sh*t man
 6 years ago '07        #218
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0

The following 34 BX residents gave props to braided_uppimp: (Sent To 7,452 Subscribers) *c.o.a.* (Yesterday) , Adwerdz (Today) , akverse47 (Today) , BeatTycoon (Today) , BennyBlanco (Yesterday) , calicase (Yesterday) , cankstoochie (Today) , cheguevara (Today) , Da Ill One (Yesterday) , EKEK (Today) , eliwood (Today) , HollyHood (Today) , ima80baby (Yesterday) , J.R. Hyphy (Today) , Jayg36 (Today) , JShuttles20 (Today) , Kool Aid (Yesterday) , Mathematic (Yesterday) , MPLSallstar (Today) , Randal GunNHand (Yesterday) , Ratty Tat Tat (Yesterday) , HEAT HOT TOPIC (Blog'd,RSS'd,Tweet'd and Facebook'd) (Yesterday) , schlegel (Yesterday) , SomeOnesoN (Yesterday) , Space 2020 (Yesterday) , Sticks (Today) , Storchaveli (Yesterday) , super vILLain (Yesterday) , The Scenario (Yesterday) , Thee504Legend (Today) , TheMob (Yesterday) , whouthinkitis (Today) , WilliamET09 (Yesterday) , ~~S.L.I.M.~~ (Today)
 09-15-2011, 01:28 PM         #219
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notic99 said:

The following 34 BX residents gave props to braided_uppimp: (Sent To 7,452 Subscribers) *c.o.a.* (Yesterday) , Adwerdz (Today) , akverse47 (Today) , BeatTycoon (Today) , BennyBlanco (Yesterday) , calicase (Yesterday) , cankstoochie (Today) , cheguevara (Today) , Da Ill One (Yesterday) , EKEK (Today) , eliwood (Today) , HollyHood (Today) , ima80baby (Yesterday) , J.R. Hyphy (Today) , Jayg36 (Today) , JShuttles20 (Today) , Kool Aid (Yesterday) , Mathematic (Yesterday) , MPLSallstar (Today) , Randal GunNHand (Yesterday) , Ratty Tat Tat (Yesterday) , HEAT HOT TOPIC (Blog'd,RSS'd,Tweet'd and Facebook'd) (Yesterday) , schlegel (Yesterday) , SomeOnesoN (Yesterday) , Space 2020 (Yesterday) , Sticks (Today) , Storchaveli (Yesterday) , super vILLain (Yesterday) , The Scenario (Yesterday) , Thee504Legend (Today) , TheMob (Yesterday) , whouthinkitis (Today) , WilliamET09 (Yesterday) , ~~S.L.I.M.~~ (Today)
i'm eating good lol
 09-15-2011, 01:35 PM         #220
3rdpiano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice T lame son. Soulja Boy eliminated him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy