Ice T disses Rick Ross and Lil Wayne

most viewed right now
 130
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
172 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-14-2011, 03:40 PM         #1
18316 pageviews
328 comments


k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice T disses Rick Ross and Lil Wayne
 

 
“That’s fake,” Ice-T blurts out. “Rick Ross stole a n****’s name. I call him ‘Identity Crisis.’ He thinks he’s [Freeway] Rick Ross, he thinks he’s Larry Hoover, he thinks he’s Big Meech, he thinks he’s MC Hammer, he thinks he’s Tupac. Like, who the f*ck are you really, dude?”

Ice continues, “When we rapped about dope— me, Snoop and everybody—it was like we doin’ it because we GOT to. Now these n***** is actin’ like it’s somethin’ that’s FUN. It’s so easy to fantasize about it. To actively do it? That’s a whole ‘nother f*ckin’ thing.

“You can see that it’s not real,” Azie Faison adds. “You understand, if it was real, you wouldn’t be talkin’ about it. You might be puttin’ money into it, coachin’ someone else to try to get up out of [the drug game], but you wouldn’t be on blast talkin’ like it’s real because these police, they ain’t playin. They’re comin’ for ya.”


“Rap is pop right now,” he explains. “Q-Tip said, ‘Rap is not pop. If you call it that, then stop.’ Rap was a counterculture that went against pop. But when you have Rihanna singin’ on your records and you’re doin’ records with Katy Perry, that’s no longer rap. It’s pop music, pop using rap delivery. When you hear Lil Wayne sayin’ ‘I got a chopper in the car,’ you go, ‘Yeah, right you do.‘”


[pic - click to view]

 Exclusive Interview: Ice-T Puts Planet Rock Target “Fake” Rick Ross On Blast, Nicknames Him “Identity Crisis” | VH1 Blog

328 comments for "Ice T disses Rick Ross and Lil Wayne"

 6 years ago '10        #2
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,134 | Props total: 2208 2208
real talk ice, respect
 6 years ago '10        #3
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 braided_uppimp said:
“That’s fake,” Ice-T blurts out. “Rick Ross stole a n****’s name. I call him ‘Identity Crisis.’ He thinks he’s [Freeway] Rick Ross, he thinks he’s Larry Hoover, he thinks he’s Big Meech, he thinks he’s MC Hammer, he thinks he’s Tupac. Like, who the f*ck are you really, dude?”

Ice continues, “When we rapped about dope— me, Snoop and everybody—it was like we doin’ it because we GOT to. Now these n***** is actin’ like it’s somethin’ that’s FUN. It’s so easy to fantasize about it. To actively do it? That’s a whole ‘nother f*ckin’ thing.

“You can see that it’s not real,” Azie Faison adds. “You understand, if it was real, you wouldn’t be talkin’ about it. You might be puttin’ money into it, coachin’ someone else to try to get up out of [the drug game], but you wouldn’t be on blast talkin’ like it’s real because these police, they ain’t playin. They’re comin’ for ya.”


“Rap is pop right now,” he explains. “Q-Tip said, ‘Rap is not pop. If you call it that, then stop.’ Rap was a counterculture that went against pop. But when you have Rihanna singin’ on your records and you’re doin’ records with Katy Perry, that’s no longer rap. It’s pop music, pop using rap delivery. When you hear Lil Wayne sayin’ ‘I got a chopper in the car,’ you go, ‘Yeah, right you do.‘”

Didn't Wayne serve time in jail for gun possession, he didn't snitch. Why can't he say he got a chopper in his car??? I honestly don't see the big deal here.
 09-14-2011, 03:46 PM         #4
zCapo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



Cop dissing another Cop


2012... The world is having an Abortion...
 09-14-2011, 03:46 PM         #5
I ito I  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat sh*t aint real talk... Its da same sh*t they did, entertainment.. old bitter n*ggas will neva understand
 09-14-2011, 03:52 PM         #6
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trrrrrue story! I'm glad its the older dons saying this. Hip Hop has turned into a culture where lies and snitching are embraced. Cats who are put on have no clout in the streets, instead they have hits on youtube. I remember when every rapper that came outta NYC had a rep in the streets. That's why its funny to hear about how Nas lost, but then at the same time embrace wayne for being "real"......This new generation can't even tell real from fake cuz the internet warped your minds. sad sh*t man
 09-14-2011, 03:54 PM         #7
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ice old and need to stfu ...
 09-14-2011, 03:54 PM         #8
DOCTOR TEETH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^old heads lost, lol the only thing ross is a real lame for is taking the real freeway rick ross' name otherwise its all entertainment
 6 years ago '08        #9
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 zCapo said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



Cop dissing another Cop


2012... The world is having an Abortion...
on 1 hand, u got a g playin a cop on tv

on the other u got a cop playin a g on tv

ice wins
 09-14-2011, 03:56 PM         #10
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who????
 09-14-2011, 03:57 PM         #11
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk, i don't believe one bit, Snoop or Ice T and most of them old n*ggaz pushed dope...only a few n*ggaz in rap actually sold work man, smh @ everybody hating on Ross, you right Ross shouldn't have took Ricky Ross name though
 6 years ago '06        #12
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8568 8568
same story didnt day we know hiphop is dead.

but until people get tired of these fake rappers the game will stay the same.
 09-14-2011, 03:59 PM         #13
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zCapo said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



Cop dissing another Cop


2012... The world is having an Abortion...


u serious bruh?..Ice played a fake law enforcement official on television...William Roberts played one in REAL LIFE...you see how that works kid?


but as for....
When you hear Lil Wayne sayin’ ‘I got a chopper in the car,’ you go, ‘Yeah, right you do.‘”

 6 years ago '05        #14
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,426 | Props total: 25061 25061


Real Talk.....But This Is Boxden, So Its Going Be Some n*ggas Upset With This.
 6 years ago '04        #15
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
fans are in denial. you are never going to convince ross or wayne fans that its a sham.. this n*gga kiss men in the mouth and rock girls pants.. if that isnt enuff to get a response a dude who most fans these days see as a cop on tv and have no real knowledge of who ice t is outside of movies and tv.. its not going to work he just an "old n*gga" dissin the young to them.


[video - click to view]



real talk, i don't believe one bit, Snoop or Ice T and most of them old n*ggaz pushed dope...only a few n*ggaz in rap actually sold work man, smh @ everybody hating on Ross, you right Ross shouldn't have took Ricky Ross name though

i really hope you are joking.


Last edited by slapaho; 09-14-2011 at 04:04 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #16
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,426 | Props total: 25061 25061
 iPod160 said:
he was in LA and NOT a Blood or a Crip
...You Might Wanna Check Your Info On That. Ice Was Crippin...
 6 years ago '10        #17
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
:hillwhoa:

Yall n*ggas can't be serious in here
 09-14-2011, 04:19 PM         #18
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:
on 1 hand, u got a g playin a cop on tv

on the other u got a cop playin a g on tv

ice wins
well said
 09-14-2011, 04:22 PM         #19
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:
fans are in denial. you are never going to convince ross or wayne fans that its a sham.. this n*gga kiss men in the mouth and rock girls pants.. if that isnt enuff to get a response a dude who most fans these days see as a cop on tv and have no real knowledge of who ice t is outside of movies and tv.. its not going to work he just an "old n*gga" dissin the young to them.







i really hope you are joking.
lol he really isn't, he truly believes William Roberts knows Noriega...the real Noriega.


Last edited by Michael_Moore; 09-14-2011 at 04:25 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #20
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
I see where he's coming from. Some rappers stride the line between self-expression through art and business. In the industry, there's a constant tug of war between these two aspects. Someone like Ross knows that in order to maximize his profits, he must appeal to the demographic that will eat his street tales up without question. To do this, he makes them as entertaining as possible, whether fake or not.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy