Brian Urlacher’s mother dies

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
R.I.P I send my condolences!
 09-14-2011, 11:47 PM         #62
Dr Seuss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only reason why the packer fans are saying this is because they know how much lach impacted the game on sunday against the falcons. Their just happy to see that he might not play.
 09-14-2011, 11:58 PM         #63
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
 finishim said:
came back to this thread a few hours later..

still don't have a fu*k to give
wow i never thought that you two would be this ignorant and str8 up disrespectful.. whether you knew her or not you should never wish dead on some one or str8 up say i dont care.. thats disrespectful.. It saddens me that there are actually idiots like you in the world who seriously act like this.. i hope that you one day grow up into adults and see how childish and immature your statements are in this thread if not.. may god have mercy on your souls.
 6 years ago '04        #64
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
I know how he feels,RIP
 6 years ago '07        #65
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
51 years young...anytime you lose a loved one unexpectedly and at a young age it has to be hard on the family.

@ the Pack fan in here talking sh*t...respect the dead man. You never know when it could be you or someone you loves time to go. You taking this sports rivalry thing a little too serious, had it been an AFC teams star who lost a loved one I bet you wouldn't have came in talking sideways. Even your own Packer brethren don't cosign your idiocy.
 6 years ago '06        #66
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
urlacher's hairline died too.
 6 years ago '07        #67
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15076 15076
r.i.p. to his mom
 6 years ago '08        #68
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
great linebacker...good luck to him and his family to get thru that hard time
 6 years ago '04        #69
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
r.i.p to his mom u dont have to kno somebody to feel there loss if u have lost your mom like i have u will kno there is nothing harder then dealing wit that u never get over it just learn to deal wit it
 6 years ago '08        #70
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
^^^ real n*gga sh*t

ill never know what its like to play a down in the NFL but I have lost my mother so empathize wit BU...my man emotions gonna be all over the place this season.

My Condolences.
 09-15-2011, 01:32 AM         #71
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr Seuss said:
A person dies suddenly and you guys say rip. Just because you're a packers fan shows how much of a bi*ch you are for saying those two above comments.

Rip though. Losing a mom is the hardest thing to get over.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #72
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
there r some real as*holes i mean real as*holes in the world
and many of them our right here on boxden those with the negative
comments u will all burn in fuking hell. rip in peace to his mom. and to all
the people hating on death fuk all yallls moms
 6 years ago '07        #73
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
r.i.p. to Urlacher's mom.

smh @ those acting like they can't show a little respect to someone who has died.
 6 years ago '06        #74
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 e G o Maniac said:
I wouldn't care. Didn't really care when Brett's father died and that's my favorite QB.
damn you suck! it's not about care it's respect and having compassion for anothers loss that what its about. maybe your bitter about a loss thats all, maybe its you who should sit down.
 6 years ago '04        #75
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 3919 3919
dude had a monster first week..

hopefully he can use this as motivation.. very tough i cant imagine.
 6 years ago '04        #76
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
man you guys are lame, of course id care if my mom died, or even my gma sh*t in lucky they have them around still, but I'm not gonna come around and act like I care that someone else's family died, and I'm not gonna pay respect to a prick like urlacher, plain n simple, now hop off already it's not even a packers/bears thing, I've witnessed urlacher first hand and he's an as*hole
 6 years ago '08        #77
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
 finishim said:
@ everyone acting like they actually care urlachers mom died, yes I'd be sad if my mom died or if someone who's impacted my life personally mom had died

a d!ck sports players mom? none of you actually care, you're just spitting rip cuz it's the thing to do

it has nothing to do with him being a bear, he's a know prick I wouldn't holler rip if he himself died
That's why the world fu*ked up now bruh....according to you you should only care about anothers persons death or loss if you know em Crazy sh*t happens to everybody every day...If you made a thread about how your Mom stepped outside and got run over by a mail man cuz he was watching 2 squirles fu*k outside I would say man that's fu*ked, up my condolences...and I have no clue who you are.

I lost my moms bruh, hardest sh*t I ever went thru in my life. Lemme say that again n*gga, Hardest sh*t I went thru in my life...imagine burying your mom, then graduating college the very next day.
 6 years ago '04        #78
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Mike Nitty said:
That's why the world fu*ked up now bruh....according to you you should only care about anothers persons death or loss if you know em Crazy sh*t happens to everybody every day...If you made a thread about how your Mom stepped outside and got run over by a mail man cuz he was watching 2 squirles fu*k outside I would say man that's fu*ked, up my condolences...and I have no clue who you are.

I lost my moms bruh, hardest sh*t I ever went thru in my life. Lemme say that again n*gga, Hardest sh*t I went thru in my life...imagine burying your mom, then graduating college the very next day.
condolences are about supporting people in their time of loss, in this case I didnt give them to lach cuz I don't respect him for himself, totally separate from the mom, never once said a nothing bad about her, I don't know her and neither did anyone else in here know her name even until this thread (except for maybe a few bear fans) if it were a friend of mine who's mom passed I'd be upset for them, but I don't send condolences to some random person no matter the celebrity, let alone on a forum, I'd be more inclined to send out condolences on here to one of you guys than to an athlete who has no clue I even exist
 6 years ago '10        #79
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 finishim said:
man you guys are lame, of course id care if my mom died, or even my gma sh*t in lucky they have them around still, but I'm not gonna come around and act like I care that someone else's family died, and I'm not gonna pay respect to a prick like urlacher, plain n simple, now hop off already it's not even a packers/bears thing, I've witnessed urlacher first hand and he's an as*hole
The irony.So because he's a "prick" you could care less about his moms dying.....thats some real sucka sh!t to say.

In any case R.I.P
 6 years ago '07        #80
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
stop giving him attention
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy