Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,336 | Props total: 13002 13002
 RYLNYC said:
Nope, just so happens the couple people who had something irrelevant to say were Packers fans. If what I said doesn't apply to you, then disregard it. I saw your post, what I said wasn't directed at you in any way

Not to say I'm sitting here crying over her death, but people tend to feel bad when they read about someone's death. To come in and point out some obvious dumb sh-t like "no one cares, it's not their family" is the epitome of idiocy.
Gotcha. I hate when people use blanket statements. In anything.

I'm disappointed in a few of my fellow Packer fans too. BUT--I'm 100% sure, 95% of our fan base sends our best to Urlacher--unfortunately every fan base has a few meatballs. We might hate playing him, but we respect him. That much I know for damn sure.
 6 years ago '04        #42
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
@ everyone acting like they actually care urlachers mom died, yes I'd be sad if my mom died or if someone who's impacted my life personally mom had died

a d!ck sports players mom? none of you actually care, you're just spitting rip cuz it's the thing to do

it has nothing to do with him being a bear, he's a know prick I wouldn't holler rip if he himself died
 09-14-2011, 08:38 PM         #43
more_fya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn. R.I.P.
 6 years ago '08        #44
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
R.i.p
 6 years ago '08        #45
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 finishim said:
@ everyone acting like they actually care urlachers mom died, yes I'd be sad if my mom died or if someone who's impacted my life personally mom had died

a d!ck sports players mom? none of you actually care, you're just spitting rip cuz it's the thing to do

it has nothing to do with him being a bear, he's a know prick I wouldn't holler rip if he himself died
it doesn't matter if you care or not. It's about showing respect, even if he won't see this.
If your homeboy or girlfriend makes you go to their cousin's mom's funeral, you gonna stand there and act like you don't give a fck?
 6 years ago '04        #46
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,336 | Props total: 13002 13002
 finishim said:

It's not that you have to "actually care". It's that you show respect, or at a minimum, refrain from being a douche about it.

Just like everyone showed respect for Favre when his father died. You didn't know Favre's father... but I'm sure you didn't go... "oh, I still don't give a fu*k". You say... "that's too bad", "my condolences", "RIP", "that's awful", etc, etc, etc.

And if someone important to me passed away--if someone who didn't know me said... "oh--who gives a fu*k". It would make them a douche bag.
 6 years ago '05        #47
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
some people are extremely immature...
 6 years ago '08        #48
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 finishim said:

Would love to see yo pus*y a.ss say it to his face. I already know u aint got the heart. Keep playing tough on the internet, the only place yo bi*ch a.ss feel like a member of society.
 6 years ago '11        #49
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
A few comments on this first page is just ignorant....*smh*

RIP though b/c Urlacher has to be going through a lot right now it rough losing anyone in you're family very rough.
 6 years ago '04        #50
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
r.i.p. momma urlacher...

no need to make d!ckhead statements, if u dont care then y come in?

but as a Chicagoan, URLACHER has gave his heart n soul for the city of Chicago, so the least we can do is show him some love during a tough a.ss time in his life
 6 years ago '11        #51
R3alMonsters 
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 1301 1301
R.i.p
 6 years ago '07        #52
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Keep the r.ip.s coming guys, I'm quite sure he can really feel the support....and maybe if you say it (or type it) enough you can possible bring her back
 6 years ago '10        #53
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Wow at some of the people in here. I have a mom and so...I can feel with Urlacher because if I lost my mom I'd be devastated. Thus I'm sending my condolences. Urlacher doesn't have to read it...I'm not asking for credit for my condolences...I just think it's sad his mom died

No we'll never know or hear about every mother that dies....they're 6 billion people in the world. But if I met you on the street, or if I heard that YOUR mom died, I'd send my condolences. Seriously at some people....
 6 years ago '06        #54
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Sucks to hear. Sorry for his loss. All the haters mustve had wh0ores for mothers or otherwise y'all would have the decency to not comment and keep it moving but the bi*ch tendencies and lack of respect instilled in y'all by your wh0ore mothers have lead y'all to live a life with bi*ch a.ss n*gga qualities. Hopefully one day y'all will grow to learn to be a respectable man and not let off at the mouth like an ignorant gossiping bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #55
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 PEK said:
Would love to see yo pus*y a.ss say it to his face. I already know u aint got the heart. Keep playing tough on the internet, the only place yo bi*ch a.ss feel like a member of society.
you're one tough sob
 6 years ago '04        #56
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
probably a part of the same crew floored when yeezys mom died too huh? :rolleyes:
 6 years ago '04        #57
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
Damn...sh*ts horrible. Rest in peace to his moms b...
 6 years ago '10        #58
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,310 | Props total: 1963 1963
damn i feel bad for the guy, RIP to his mom.
 6 years ago '05        #59
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 e G o Maniac said:
Exactly why I came in with the like Urlacher will ever know ya'll gave condolences or that ya'll even exist . People die every day. In about a week or two ya'll won't even remember he even had a mom to begin with, you'll just be geeking over a tackle or a sack. Sit down.
Is this a gimmick or a you a raging retard?

Why bother even commenting if you aint gonna pay respect? Someone mom die, and you down playing it???? I dont care if it was hirosha from japan......it was a mom....you f*ggot.....show respect
 6 years ago '10        #60
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,852 | Props total: 20813 20813
Not gonna comment on the disrespectful posts said already, I will say he has to be in a tough situation right now & nobody should go through something like that.

Feel horrible for him, r.i.p. to her.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop