Brian Urlacher’s mother dies

most viewed right now
 166
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 136
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
^Should I say RIP every half second for the rest of my life? On that note
 6 years ago '08        #22
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 e G o Maniac said:
I wouldn't care. Didn't really care when Brett's father died and that's my favorite QB.
Then shut the fu*k up for the people that do care, the only reason you're even saying sh*t is because its the Bears, when athletes have people in the fam that die you're not throwing in your 2 cents then so dont now leave it at that
 6 years ago '07        #23
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
don't feed the classless packer trolls...props to spiffy though
 6 years ago '08        #24
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,811 | Props total: 3442 3442
 finishim said:
woopty do it ain't ur fam who cares?
 e G o Maniac said:
Exactly why I came in with the like Urlacher will ever know ya'll gave condolences or that ya'll even exist . People die every day. In about a week or two ya'll won't even remember he even had a mom to begin with, you'll just be geeking over a tackle or a sack. Sit down.
Hopefully both u f*gs die slow painful deaths in the very near future. it would make the world a better place not having scum like u on it.
 6 years ago '09        #25
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
R.I.P. Mrs. Lenard
 6 years ago '04        #26
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12988 12988
Man... that's awful. I wish the best for him and his family. RIP Mrs. Urlacher.
 6 years ago '04        #27
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
came back to this thread a few hours later..



still don't have a fu*k to give
 6 years ago '04        #28
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 6 years ago '04        #29
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 finishim said:
came back to this thread a few hours later..



still don't have a fu*k to give
your internet persona is so hard

R.I.P. to anyone who ever goes unexpectedly, Urlacher's mom, and your family when their time comes
 09-14-2011, 08:11 PM         #30
CALIHUSTLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My prayers go out to the Urlacher family
 6 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18798 18798
rest in peace...
 6 years ago '05        #32
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 finishim said:
woopty do it ain't ur fam who cares?
i hope your mom gets run over by a train after getting r*ped up her a.ss with a spiked bat
 6 years ago '05        #33
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 PEK said:
Hopefully both u f*gs die slow painful deaths in the very near future. it would make the world a better place not having scum like u on it.
 09-14-2011, 08:16 PM         #34
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP.....


 6 years ago '04        #35
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Animosity said:
Packers fans stay coming with the class. Props to Spiffy though.
You noticed that too, huh?

Pathetic ma'f-ckas. Bet money if it was Aaron Rodger's mom, they'd be changing their avatars and signatures. Stop letting the sports sh-t get in the way.

I hope Urlacher plays this week though, he's gonna have that fire for sure. R.I.P. to his moms as well, NFL aside, I wish him the best.
 6 years ago '04        #36
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12988 12988
 RYLNYC said:
You noticed that too, huh?

Pathetic ma'f-ckas. Bet money if it was Aaron Rodger's mom, they'd be changing their avatars and signatures. Stop letting the sports sh-t get in the way.

I hope Urlacher plays this week though, he's gonna have that fire for sure. R.I.P. to his moms as well, NFL aside, I wish him the best.
So you judge the masses by a few? I'll keep that in mind in the future.
 09-14-2011, 08:24 PM         #37
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
came back to this thread a few hours later..



still don't have a fu*k to give
Your mother has aids
Your welcome
 6 years ago '04        #38
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 regularjoe said:
So you judge the masses by a few? I'll keep that in mind in the future.
Nope, just so happens the couple people who had something irrelevant to say were Packers fans. If what I said doesn't apply to you, then disregard it. I saw your post, what I said wasn't directed at you in any way

Not to say I'm sitting here crying over her death, but people tend to feel bad when they read about someone's death. To come in and point out some obvious dumb sh-t like "no one cares, it's not their family" is the epitome of idiocy.
 6 years ago '04        #39
gweezy 
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 6 6
R.i.p.
 6 years ago '05        #40
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 RYLNYC said:
Nope, just so happens the couple people who had something irrelevant to say were Packers fans. If what I said doesn't apply to you, then disregard it. I saw your post, what I said wasn't directed at you in any way

Not to say I'm sitting here crying over her death, but people tend to feel bad when they read about someone's death. To come in and point out some obvious dumb sh-t like "no one cares, it's not their family" is the epitome of idiocy.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy