Nnamdi Asomugha....drives a 1997 Maxima?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Grisly said:
WE care because WE pay his salary. Nobody wants to cheer for a fu*king douchebag, it's nice to know that a player in your organization that you shell out tons of money for merchandise and season tickets for is actually a decent role model and lives his life righteous both on and off the field. Now ask yourself why did you give a fu*k enough to even post in this thread if YOU don't care? moron.
How you know? Just because it's reported that he still drives an old car around LA? The n*gga could be having 300K cocaine binges for all we know. You simple minded fu*ks easily manipulated by what you see in the media.
 6 years ago '04        #62
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1329 1329
 Player 1 said:
moron really?grown up...verbally abusive over the internet........kids do that

i post in the thread bcuz i wanted 2 know why people care?

and just bcuz he still got his old car dont make him a good role model.

if you dont like what people do with there money that you pay? dont support them. dont buy merchandise and season tickets. its not that hard bro. just say no
grow up? you're online trying to criticize posters on a DISCUSSION forum about our topics of discussion because YOU don't see the reason for it.......you should fu*king die for the amount of stupidity your brain contains. especially after you later go on to say "if you don't approve of what they do, don't support them".....NO sh*t. That's why this article was posted, so that for those who may not be familiar with Asomugha, they can now have a little more detail into his personal life and who they pay money to support, so that they can now make the judgement if they want to continue to support him or not.

and CLEARLY you didn't read the article, cus it's about WAY more than just his fu*king car that contributes to him being a good role model for all. Please don't even respond to this post.
 6 years ago '04        #63
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
How you know? Just because it's reported that he still drives an old car around LA? The n*gga could be having 300K cocaine binges for all we know. You simple minded fu*ks easily manipulated by what you see in the media.
what in the fu*k are you even talking about.......$300,000 coke binges? really? boxden should have an IQ test upon registration. You motherfu*kers make the most intelligent and positive of discussions into meaningless, negative, dumb discussion by reaching at the most outrageous sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #64
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 Grisly said:
grow up? you're online trying to criticize posters on a DISCUSSION forum about our topics of discussion because YOU don't see the reason for it.......you should fu*king die for the amount of stupidity your brain contains. especially after you later go on to say "if you don't approve of what they do, don't support them".....NO sh*t. That's why this article was posted, so that for those who may not be familiar with Asomugha, they can now have a little more detail into his personal life and who they pay money to support, so that they can now make the judgement if they want to continue to support him or not.

and CLEARLY you didn't read the article, cus it's about WAY more than just his fu*king car that contributes to him being a good role model for all. Please don't even respond to this post.
im done going sir
have a good day

you attacked me i didnt attack you
 6 years ago '04        #65
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Grisly said:
what in the fu*k are you even talking about.......$300,000 coke binges? really? boxden should have an IQ test upon registration.
It's called using sarcasm to make a point yet your simple minded a.ss couldn't get the rift
 6 years ago '04        #66
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
It's called using sarcasm to make a point yet your simple minded a.ss couldn't get the rift
sarcasm, through text, on the internet?......but i'm simple minded?
 6 years ago '04        #67
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
hes not gonna be makin millions forever i wonder what antoine walker is drivin
 6 years ago '04        #68
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Grisly said:
sarcasm, through text, on the internet?......but i'm simple minded?
You're simple minded because it was obvious using the outrageous a.ssertion I gave that it was sarcasm yet your dumb a.ss takes time out of all our days and wastes space to ask the question of whether I really meant what I said. What a waste of a human life.
 09-14-2011, 03:36 PM         #69
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Respect but you ONLY LIVE ONCE...at least cop one fancy whip

he drives that around LA...so what is he driving around Philly?
 6 years ago '08        #70
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ how this thread turned out

Nissan should pimp this hooptie... good PR
 6 years ago '07        #71
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6122 6122
he probably understands that you can't 'live for the moment' like most of these athletes do who also end up going broke within 2 years after they leave the league.
 6 years ago '04        #72
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Good for Nnamdi.. But he has to treat himself to something nice.. Nothing coonish about that, you work hard, you should be able to get yourself something nice.. Besides, you can't take it with you.. Not saying go overboard buying stupid ish, but a little something won't hurt..
 09-14-2011, 03:39 PM         #73
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats wassup....
 6 years ago '09        #74
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
If you asked me who dude was last year or the year before, I couldn't even pick him out of a 2 man line-up. It wasn't until Boxden that I started hearing about him like that. He really is reserved and out of the light. Well, not no more but anyways, straight up a dope interview. Sounds like he got his head screwed on tight.
 09-14-2011, 03:51 PM         #75
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The problem is these n*ggas be having 10 cars in they garage...a few cribs....just cop 1 crib..1 car...pay it all up front in cash...then you straight
 6 years ago '06        #76
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
he's african. all my african college professors make 100k n drive old a.ss cars.
 09-14-2011, 03:59 PM         #77
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very humble and smart...............fu*k driving flashy cars to impress other dudes and bi*ches! i would do the same. :applause:
 6 years ago '07        #78
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
what a down to earth human being..it's crazy how humble he is even with all his success and playing in the biggest stage in football
 6 years ago '04        #79
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 yaboyantonio said:
thats was my cornerback
And was supposed to be my cornerback

Gotta respect that though; I hope to achieve the same humility when I reach his status. A rare quality, especially amongst NFL players.
 09-14-2011, 04:12 PM         #80
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
wish i could say the same for the n*gga in ur avy
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy