Tedy Bruschi tees off on Ochocinco

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
k333zY 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 17 17
 iPunish901 said:
its like a teammate of lebron finally getting to play with kobe

6 years ago '07        #42
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Seems like dude already had an ochocinco rant ready to go and couldn't wait to get it out. Lmao.

Could've at least waited for him to actually do something worth criticizing.

Basically he praised his offense, which he is new to, and dude acts like he did something horribly unprofessional.
 09-14-2011, 08:13 AM         #43
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shots were just fired

6 years ago '06        #44
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
What a bi*ch. People read too much into these tweets. What makes him think that 85 won't do all of those things and buy in like their paying him to do?
 6 years ago '04        #45
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
sh*t teddy you was in fu*k'n awe to at that game...FAST AND EFFICIENT ..I MEAN GOT DAMN that sh*t was jaw dropping..you gotta let chad live on this one..
 6 years ago '06        #46
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 2677 2677
Bruschi needs to STFU...

....All that overly professional sh*t...Let a n|gga live...

Ocho is damned if he do, and damned if he don't..
 6 years ago '11        #47
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 1029 1029
yeah i saw this early this morning on sportscenter. i was like wtf!? STFU ol a.ss n*gga! u goin on Ochocinco cause the dolpins defense all focused on him? damn tedy bruschi i thought u knew how defenses work
 6 years ago '08        #48
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
i get it..he has played for the bungles his whole year..and now hes part of a great team..he prob thinking..wow so this is what its like ?
 6 years ago '06        #49
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
Dumbest sh*t I ever read
 6 years ago '05        #50
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
Teddy was part of that team for awhile so I'm sure he knows coaching staff and current players on the roster. I doubt he's going in on Ocho for no reason. I like 85 but there are no excuses in the NFL. Either get your a.ss in gear or get the hell on. I never heard excuses that Moss or Welker needed time to learn the system. Brady put up over 500 yards in one game and he only had 14. For someone as talented as Chad he can do better. Bruschi just trying to light a fire under his a.ss.
 09-14-2011, 12:33 PM         #51
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
calm down tedy. ocho just doesnt understand yet that tom already knew the defensive signals thats why he was so dominate. when he realizes there cheating again chad will be part of the gameplan
 6 years ago '09        #52
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
 Hydroman said:
Teddy was part of that team for awhile so I'm sure he knows coaching staff and current players on the roster. I doubt he's going in on Ocho for no reason. I like 85 but there are no excuses in the NFL. Either get your a.ss in gear or get the hell on. I never heard excuses that Moss or Welker needed time to learn the system. Brady put up over 500 yards in one game and he only had 14. For someone as talented as Chad he can do better. Bruschi just trying to light a fire under his a.ss.
Welker and Moss also had a lot longer to get the offense down. Chad was traded right before camp opened then it was an abbreviated camp. I don't think there are issues with Chad or the team. They have all season to get on the same page and be clicking by the playoffs.

Bruschi was wrong plain and simple. Chad isnt the first player to be in awe over a teammates success in a game and wont be the last.

Bruschi was a bum anyways. n*gga was never somebody that dominated games he just played really well in a scheme. If he wasnt apart of three title teams nobody would give a fu*k what he had to say.
 6 years ago '09        #53
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 keithbm1111 said:
I agree. Once he retired, i started to not be able to stand him. Dude was pissing ke off because he was riding the jets so hard it was disgusting. I hated it

Having said that hes right, chad needs to wake the fu*k up, this is ridiculous. If this keeps up hes gone.
He's an annoying f*ggot. He slurps the pats constantly like he is the face of the patriots when his bi*chass retired years ago

He needs to get off ocho's d!ck and eat some breakfast. All that sh*t wasn't necessary

dumb f*ggot bruschi
 6 years ago '11        #54
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
dont nobody take what this ol a.ss n*gga say seriously
n*gga please chad gon brush this sh*t off and go back to dating gold diggin reality show hoes
 6 years ago '04        #55
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
iono i want chad to succeed but n*gga is having trouble getting off the line.....thats why carson was always passing it to t.o
 6 years ago '09        #56
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,181 | Props total: 2584 2584
So wait... He gets ripped for critiquing his team and now he gets ripped for giving a compliment... Teddy, fall the fu*k back.
 6 years ago '04        #57
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,435 | Props total: 6492 6492
it wasn't just teddy. harrison and i forgot the other dude name but he was on the svp show basically said the same thing. wtf did chad do wrong

the team had 600 yards in the 1st game
 6 years ago '07        #58
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Tedy blasting Chad for making a humble statement?! He was bored.
 6 years ago '08        #59
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Chad is in awe because that sh*t was easy to Brady/The Offense and in his eleven years in the league he had never been apart of anything like that. Bruschi is a clown and needs to shut the fu*k up!!!
lol yea... he need to calm down for he have a stroke
 6 years ago '10        #60
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
fu*k the pats..but bruschi is talking nonsense. is his brain alright or what>?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy