Tedy Bruschi tees off on Ochocinco

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
219 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
5568 pageviews
71 comments

Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
Tedy Bruschi tees off on Ochocinco

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady generated 517 passing yards on Monday night. Subtracting the contributions from Patriots receiver Chad Ochocinco, Brady still had more than 500 yards.

On Tuesday, Ochocinco posted an item on Twitter suggesting that he was in awe of the team’s performance on offense. Former Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi wasn’t in awe of Ochocinco’s tweet.

Tedy teed off on Ochocinco during a visit to WEEI, via Tom Curran of CSNNE.com.

“Drop the awe factor, OK, Ocho, Chad, drop the awe factor,” Bruschi said. “You’re not a fan, all right. You’re not someone who’s on another team or watching TV. You’re not an analyst. You’re a part of it. They want you to be a part of it. So get with the program because obviously you’re not getting it and you’re tweeting because you’re saying, ‘It’s amazing to see’? It’s amazing to see because you don’t understand it. You still don’t understand it and it’s amazing to you because you can’t get it.

“Stop tweeting and get in your playbook. Wake up! If you’re just waking up now — I don’t know when this was, six minutes ago? — get out your bed and get to the stadium and watch some film if you still think it’s amazing. If you’re in it and you know what you’re doing and you execute out there you don’t think it’s amazing. You know why? Because it’s what you’re supposed to do. All of a sudden it’s second nature. ‘I know I was supposed do that, yes I went 99 yards, I threw for 517. You know why? Because we’re that good and that’s what we’re supposed to do and that’s what I thought we were gonna do.’ You are still in awe to be a member of the New England Patriots offense. Join the system, buddy.”

So what’s the solution? “They need him to be a part of that jaw dropping offense,” Bruschi said. “Close your mouth. Put your hand under your chin and close your jaw. Then open your eyes and watch some film. That’s what you need to do. If you’re still in awe that means you don’t get it because you don’t understand it.”

Bruschi’s attitude comes from years in the Patriots’ system. So it’s fair to conclude that at least some of the players on the team — and maybe the head coach — agree with Bruschi’s attitude. And so it’ll be interesting to see how things go for Ochocinco moving forward.

[pic - click to view]

Tedy Bruschi tees off on Ochocinco | ProFootballTalk

71 comments for "Tedy Bruschi tees off on Ochocinco"

6 years ago '10        #2
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7335 7335

[video - click to view]

sh*t just got real dawg
 09-14-2011, 12:07 AM         #3
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He just got locked down. It happens when you're on the downside of your career.

Bruschi bout to have another stroke going that hard.
 6 years ago '04        #4
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15522 15522

dude went in
 6 years ago '04        #5
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
so the team wins brady throws for 500 fu*king yards and bspn still finds a way to blame chad
 6 years ago '09        #6
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
Chad is in awe because that sh*t was easy to Brady/The Offense and in his eleven years in the league he had never been apart of anything like that. Bruschi is a clown and needs to shut the fu*k up!!!
 6 years ago '08        #7
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
did he forget he was stuck in cincinnati with carson????

its like a teammate of lebron finally getting to play with kobe

:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:
 09-14-2011, 12:37 AM         #8
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPunish901 said:
you mean where he had a great career, franchise records, was a pro bowler and considered a gamebreaker?

how easily ppl forget...
 6 years ago '04        #9
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 5088 5088
 iPunish901 said:

its like a teammate of lebron finally getting to play with kobe

:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:
 6 years ago '09        #10
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
bruschi is so fu*king annoying
 6 years ago '10        #11
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Cheeze said:
you mean where he had a great career, franchise records, was a pro bowler and considered a gamebreaker?

how easily ppl forget...
lol @ you comparing the patriots offense to the bengals offense

you sir are an idiot
 6 years ago '09        #12
space
space
 Cheeze said:

how easily ppl forget...
That doesnt mean the sh*t ran smooth. He is in awe of the proper way to do things and that when the coaches and QB say this, this and this will happen in a game during the week and then they go out and it happens, it is something he has never had before.

Nobody is sh*tting on Chad's career or what he accomplished individually in Cincy. But, when you are afforded better opportunities and see a better process you wonder why you stuck it out for so long in the situation you were in. Corey Dillon, Rodney Harrison, Albert Haynesworth and even Randy Moss all feel/felt the same way. sh*t, Moss gave the Pats system a shoutout after a game against them last year with the Vikings. Who does that?
 6 years ago '10        #13
space
space
and bruschi needs to stfu. hes obviously bitter and jealous that hes not with the patriots anymore. so hes goin off on chad like an annoying c*nt. he needs to sit his pretentious a.ss down.
 09-14-2011, 01:10 AM         #14
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
lol @ you comparing the patriots offense to the bengals offense

you sir are an idiot
i didn't compare them. read it again and realize why you're an idiot.
 6 years ago '09        #15
space
space

[pic - click to view]

09-14-2011, 01:24 AM         #16
Young Chuck D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bruschi is a di(khead
 6 years ago '10        #17
space
space
 Cheeze said:
i didn't compare them. read it again and realize why you're an idiot.
let me slow it down for you since my post clearly went over your head to the point where you didn't even realize what you were doing

the person you quoted said ocho is in awe because he has never been apart of an offense so efficient and successful. only an idiot would disagree with that and use personal and meaningless awards as an excuse to why he shouldn't be in awe.
 6 years ago '10        #18
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
how far has carson taken the bengals
exactly
 09-14-2011, 01:33 AM         #19
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i AM said:
how far has carson taken the bengals
it's not about where carson has taken them. I guess no one can read. Not surprised tho I am on boxden
 6 years ago '11        #20
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
lol damn all that for not even getting played??? i watched that game they ran the ball more then they let chad on the field go suck a d!ck brushci
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy