most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Volcano Box >>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #22
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Reppindaburghh said:

Gonna have to try them out.

Also want to try the new buffalo chicken and bbq chicken sandwiches they have at Wendys.
i had the spice, sh*t was messy and not that good i had to go back to the regular #6 spicy chicken sandwhich

Perplexity said:
Taco bell is dog food for fat a.sses. And regardless that sh*t looks nasty anyway.
Lies. As long as you arnt already a fat a.ss slob, Taco Bell aint gonna fu*k you up, just take care of your body, sh*t there is nothing wrong with fast food i dont care what you say, its people who eat it and dont do sh*t with there lives that are obesed and sh*t.

Ochocinco lives off mcdonalds, and dude is a football player, just shows you, you can eat and do anything you want as long as your not lazy.
 6 years ago '04        #23
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
that sh*t looks bomb..
 6 years ago '08        #24
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
n*ggas acting like they aint just run out and get one,
 6 years ago '04        #25
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Cheeto taco is genuis!
 6 years ago '04        #26
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,328 | Props total: 4400 4400
Fresno and Bakersfield (where I live sadly) in Cali is the test market in California for that Dorito taco
So far people that I know have said it's good
 6 years ago '11        #27
mista804 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$765 | Props total: 1069 1069
Yo I'll be tryin that out asap
 09-13-2011, 11:39 PM         #28
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chipotle>>>>>>>>> Taco Bell
 6 years ago '11        #29
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
:dogsmil e:
 6 years ago '08        #30
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
I had some about a year ago. Wasn't all that dope to me. Not better than the fritto joint.
 6 years ago '08        #31
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,924 | Props total: 7313 7313
Chipotle is the same sh*t over for me. I cant complain because I can tolerate it every day compared to Mcdonalds and other bullsh*t but the diversity aint there. Taco Bell tho
 09-13-2011, 11:58 PM         #32
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
35% beef. You niccas are an experiment

6 years ago '07        #33
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
i know where I going to lunch tomarrow
 09-14-2011, 12:09 AM         #34
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Chipotle>>>>>>>>> Taco Bell
I can't get into Chipotle because they're not authentic. I don't go to Taco Bell for authentic, I go to Taco Bell to do bodily harm to myself because I'm depressed.
 6 years ago '04        #35
mateo 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 320 320
 09-14-2011, 12:12 AM         #36
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That being said, I couldn't imagine eating this. I don't even like the regular Nacho Doritos anymore. If this was those Taco Supreme joints from back in the day
 6 years ago '04        #37
Sk9 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 537 537
I just got home from Taco Bell and this is some bullsh!t. I saw the t/s pic and was like . I've never thrown on some pants and jumped in the whip so fast before in my life. I left tvs, lights, everything on at the crib because there just wasn't enough time and nothing was going to stand in my way of obtaining some of this glorious, tasty deliciousness. The entire time I'm driving to Taco Bell looking like .

So I pull up to the drive-thru and I don't see it on the menu. The chick on the intercom comes on and I ask her about the Doritos taco and she's never heard of them, so now I'm like but since I came all the way out here, let me get some tacos anyway.

So this chick starts trying to flirt with me, talking all soft and giving me compliments so now I'm while I'm pulling up to the window to pay for my food. The window opens and a F*CK!NG is standing there telling me the total and I recognize the voice as the chick from the intercom! When it hit me, I and almost dropped my money on the floor.

I just say whatever and brush it off, grab my food and head back to the crib. I hit my homeboy up and told him the story and we clowned, talking about ol' boy probably made the tacos with love.

So I get to the crib and open the bag ready to eat and I'm instantly like cuz what do I see?

THIS DUDE WROTE HIS NAME AND NUMBER ON THE DAMN NAPKIN!!

Now I'm sitting here with no appetite.
 6 years ago '10        #38
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
hellz yea that cheesey gordita is the shizz
 Space 2020 said:
That looks wack

Cheese Gordita Crunch and Steak Quesidilla is reall n*ggah sh*tt

09-14-2011, 12:17 AM         #39
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sk9 said:
I just got home from Taco Bell and this is some bullsh!t. I saw the t/s pic and was like . I've never thrown on some pants and jumped in the whip so fast before in my life. I left tvs, lights, everything on at the crib because there just wasn't enough time and nothing was going to stand in my way of obtaining some of this glorious, tasty deliciousness. The entire time I'm driving to Taco Bell looking like .

So I pull up to the drive-thru and I don't see it on the menu. The chick on the intercom comes on and I ask her about the Doritos taco and she's never heard of them, so now I'm like but since I came all the way out here, let me get some tacos anyway.

So this chick starts trying to flirt with me, talking all soft and giving me compliments so now I'm while I'm pulling up to the window to pay for my food. The window opens and a F*CK!NG is standing there telling me the total and I recognize the voice as the chick from the intercom! When it hit me, I and almost dropped my money on the floor.

I just say whatever and brush it off, grab my food and head back to the crib. I hit my homeboy up and told him the story and we clowned, talking about ol' boy probably made the tacos with love.

So I get to the crib and open the bag ready to eat and I'm instantly like cuz what do I see?

THIS DUDE WROTE HIS NAME AND NUMBER ON THE DAMN NAPKIN!!

Now I'm sitting here with no appetite.

[video - click to view]

09-14-2011, 12:18 AM         #40
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga is gonna get some of that chalupa love and smash that tranny though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy