Shaquille Oneal Rips Dwight Howard

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
dude who wrote it is clearly biased. he's a shaq hater.
 6 years ago '09        #82
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12354 12354
Five pages in and you guys still are missing the point. This is all about Shaq generating buzz for TV not actually having beef with Howard. Its a lockout so if there's no talk of hoops then his debut gets forgotten about by a lot of people so he's keeping his name on the mind of everybody with these statements about everybody lately.
Shaq has nothing to prove in bashing Howard, he knows his career smashes Howard's. If it wasn't for TV he would just let that sh*t slide right off his back because nobody can put any number of Dwights up to anything Shaq did.

Yeah, you all fell for the okey doke
 6 years ago '10        #83
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
He for Got Shawn Bradley and Greg Ostertag
 6 years ago '11        #84
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 Pichito25 said:
wasnt nothing soft bout Ewings game sucka!

yea he got banged on a few times, but so did Robinson, Hakeem, Zo, Barkley, Malone....

if getting banged on is proof of being soft, then you can post youtube vids of 80% of the league.
fu*k the dunk ...80% of the league aint get mushed to the floor ..nuts put in his face and screamed on..all at the samefkntime! . c. oakley was the g on that team and if that sht happened to him ..pippen would have gotten his fkn lip busted! fact!!!!!!!

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 09-14-2011 at 01:38 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #85
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I don't hear a.i. getting mad at iggy for using his other nick name a
i and they fucc'n played together yell
 09-14-2011, 02:02 PM         #86
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq makes valid points without sounding like he's hating just to hate.He speaking truth.Dwight and Shaq shouldn't be compared.Shaq did more,against greater players.Not that its Dwights fault he has sh*tty comp.But it is what it is.

As far as the "Superman" sh*t goes..when will these n*ggas realize that nobody calls them that sh*t anyway?haha especially Dwight.I've never heard anybody refer to him as Superman.Shaq did get it a lot in his younger years.
 6 years ago '04        #87
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
Shaq forgot to mention Luc Longley
 6 years ago '10        #88
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
 Pichito25 said:
wasnt nothing soft bout Ewings game sucka!

yea he got banged on a few times, but so did Robinson, Hakeem, Zo, Barkley, Malone....

if getting banged on is proof of being soft, then you can post youtube vids of 80% of the league.
Word. It takes effort to get embarrassed. You have to be contesting to get dunk'd on.
 09-14-2011, 05:05 PM         #89
acfeli407 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop hating
 6 years ago '11        #90
BarterBob 
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Shaq broke the rim next time they played tho. :rasta:
 6 years ago '07        #91
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13040 13040
@ "the fans named dwight that"

yea...when the motherfu*ker came out of a phone booth wearing a extra small superman shirt and a cape and proceeded to botch a dunk attempt .
 6 years ago '04        #92
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I like Shaq but this sounds like bitter bi*ch syndrome to me. Shaq spends WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time hating on D12. Why is it that he spends so much time on someone that isn't even "in his league"? You think Michael Jordan would cry this much if Jason Richardson started calling himself "His Airness"? I doubt it

MPLSallstar said:
"Saying Dwight Howard hasn’t dogged out other centers is inaccurate"
Where's the evidence? The author won't even be able to support this because it's actually true. Who DID he dog out?? Nobody.

Shaq in LSU is stronger than Dwight today, the fu*k he talking about strong.

[video - click to view]

For Shaq to be SOO strong, and SO prideful he sure as hell took the bi*ch way out on this one. Why would he do that for someone that isn't a threat? Hi haters...
 6 years ago '05        #93
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12559 12559
Shaq is such an insecure peace of sh*t.. He's probably mad that he's not viewed as hands down the greatest Center of all time.. This n*gga ALWAYS be sh*tting on D12, and Dwight hasn't said or done anything but take the high road every single time.. This n*gga Dwight looks up to Shaq and said it many times..

Shaq is a peace of sh*t, he needs to stfu. Without god given size and great athletic ability he would be sh*t, because he had a horrid work ethic.. Even Kareem said that.

Kobe won and Shaq lost, n*gga need to get over it and deal with it and stop taking out his inner demons on everyone else.. But now he'll have a job where he can bi*ch,hate, and spew garbage on television and call it "his job" when he's been doing sh*t like this since he left L.A..

Last edited by Hold That; 09-16-2011 at 09:40 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
I will say this tho even tho im a huge shaq fan

he has no defensive awards and no rebounding titles

for being the "most dominant force in the league ever"

seems a little off and only 1 mvp
i hate when people mention rebounding titles. it's not even a real title lol the only thing anybody even makes note of is a a scoring title. it's purely circumstancial at that. he averaged 10.9 for his career, well over that mark for most of his prime years (as many as 13.9 as a rookie) and is among the all-time leaders. whether or not he ended up leading the league in a particular season is irrelevant. it's not like he wasn't a good rebounder.

EDIT: he finished 2nd 4 times in his career, and probably would have won a few but he missed too many games his other prime years. it's really not that serious.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 09-16-2011 at 11:36 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #95
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 Mista Mizatti said:
I like Shaq but this sounds like bitter bi*ch syndrome to me. Shaq spends WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time hating on D12. Why is it that he spends so much time on someone that isn't even "in his league"? You think Michael Jordan would cry this much if Jason Richardson started calling himself "His Airness"? I doubt it

For Shaq to be SOO strong, and SO prideful he sure as hell took the bi*ch way out on this one. Why would he do that for someone that isn't a threat? Hi haters...
 6 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
how are you called THE MOST Dominant CENTER/PLAYER EVER

yet you are not the player with the most rings, most MVPS, most REBOUND AND BLOCKS ( you know things that CENTERS are supposed to be the BEST AT?) SCORING titles, etc...

shaq is one of the greatest to touch a basketball, but mostly because of his sheer size and weight,

lets not act like he aint have penny ho grant and d3 and still couldnt get the job done

it took a "alleged "snitching rapist and big shot bob to get him his rings.
oh, so ur one of THOSE types...

carry on
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago