Charlamagne Tha Godís Father Leroy McKelvey Arrested For Tasing Jets Fans (pic)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
130 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #81
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
 beantown said:
People who don't stand or take off their hats should be spit in their face. fu*king pieces of sh*t who have no respect for the people who fought in those wars, people who gave their souls for this country.
As somebody stated earlier, I guess the dumbfu*ks who feel this way and singing at the top of their lungs about the Land of the free are just big stupid ignorant hypocrites. How can you stand during a song honoring a free country and sing about that freedom then be pissed because someone who shares that right doesn't feel the same way you do and chooses to use their freedom differently?

Once again, a song doesnt have anything to do with someone honoring the troops or victims people. I could fund several foundations for those victims, go to every memorial for them send thousands of dollars of stuff yearly to the troops and not stand for the anthem but I guess honoring that song is more important.
 6 years ago '09        #82
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
 beantown said:
I mean every word of that sh*t. I know people who died f!ghting overseas or had life changing injuries, both family and friends. Then you look back at all the people who were slaves who fought for the north in the civil war and these pieces of trash wanna sit down during the anthem and not even take their hats off? For what? When I go to sports events and I see people sittin down during the anthem I let em know .
I have military family and friends as well. I have people over in Afghanistan now actually. My pops and my moms pops were soldiers. It still doesn't excuse me to force someone to do things the way I want it or honor the country the same way someone else wants it.

People have that right. I can get upset all day but I'm not going to force anybody to do or believe anything they don't want to.
 ThiZZ said:
im glad there are people in the world that were raised right.... if your home aint worth f!ghting for then what is?
But, we aren't f!ghting for anything in the anthem. It's just a song and it doesn't sound like you somebody was raised right, sounds like they were forced right. You guys know that you are allowed under all this freedom to choose to do as you please right? That you aren't forced to follow all traditions and things just because it was done before you right?

sh*t, I'm glad people stopped cutting the ends off the ham or where would we be
 6 years ago '10        #83
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 beantown said:
I mean every word of that sh*t. I know people who died f!ghting overseas or had life changing injuries, both family and friends. Then you look back at all the people who were slaves who fought for the north in the civil war and these pieces of trash wanna sit down during the anthem and not even take their hats off? For what? When I go to sports events and I see people sittin down during the anthem I let em know .
Anthem or the pledge means nothing to me honestly... I don't stand up, put my hand over my heart, none of that sh*t. I wish they did away with that anthem before games sh*t, slowing up the process

Fly 2ndComing said:
People have that right. I can get upset all day but I'm not going to force anybody to do or believe anything they don't want to.
And it's not about being raised right. It's about realizing that it's not something you wanna do, some people do it to be d!ckheads, some people don't care for it, and some people feels like its all bullsh*t...

Land of the free, home of the brave huh???

Last edited by jayjay2; 09-13-2011 at 11:04 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #84
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
So let me get this str8. Even after its been said dude is a witness and its against his religion to pledge but he did stand during the moment of silence , some of you still think the old man deserved this? Yall being all ultra patriotic and sh*t but are totally contradicting one of the main ideals America was founded upon . He showed his respect during the moment of silence.
 6 years ago '04        #85
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
Boxden really has some dumb people. Dude is a Jehovah Witness. Its against his religion to stand. He stood during the moment of silence though. All these ol extra patriotic people in here arent really making any type of points. America is the land of the free. How are you getting mad at buddy for doing something America is known for? Practicing any religion he wants!! Im a Christian but im all for anybody practicing whatever faith they believe in. Who the hell am I to judge?!?
 6 years ago '04        #86
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,591 | Props total: 2980 2980
 beantown said:
People who don't stand or take off their hats should be spit in their face. fu*king pieces of sh*t who have no respect for the people who fought in those wars, people who gave their souls for this country.
stfu up you prissy f*ggot...these are the type of people to get there a.sses whipped for trying to be hard body & passing on their own agenda versus not worrying about what the next man is doing.. mind you for legitimate reasons . i just saw the interview with CTG's mom and she describe how husband had medical issues so he couldnt stand for long. so it wasnt about being disrespectful or making a point.

you notice it's "certain" type of folks that were causing a seen, fu*k that..dude was smart to bring a taser. those f*ggots should be be thanking god it wasnt a burner!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy