Charlamagne Tha Godís Father Leroy McKelvey Arrested For Tasing Jets Fans (pic)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2011, 04:45 PM         #61
kiTHCen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
^ so why would charlamane label his own father donkey of the day?
he didnt, he gave it to met life security, rex ryan, the marine, and anyone who said he shold label his dad a donkey.
 6 years ago '05        #62
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 RileyEsco said:
He wasn't doing it to start sh*t. He's a Jehovah's witness so it's against his religion to take part in the pledge of allegiance. He did stand when they had a moment of silence for the victims though.
and I hear you though but that's like bringing M'80's and lighting them at a baby's christening..and who carries a stun gun if they aint starting something
 09-13-2011, 04:50 PM         #63
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
So go after Bush...go after Cheney..go after Rumsfeld...don't dishonor the innocent victims...feel free to play conspiracy theorist till your heart pops but if you visit someones house you abide by their rules...so on a night where they are having a ceremony remembering the victims if you have a problem with it you keep you punk a** away from the proceedings not go in and stomp mud over someones house floor...everyone is entitled to their opinion and view but how you go about it is different..
I was at the ny - skins game and I stood for the anthem and always will and clapped...Im proud of where I am from...but what I am saying is 2 pay attention to one dude not standing for the anthem and then creating a scene out of it and a f!ght that disrupts the game and other people enjoying the game is WORSE, u shudnt even worry about lil sh*t like that...he aint hurtin nobody and its his own right what he does so who cares just stand yourself proudly and dont worry about wtf other people are doing
 6 years ago '06        #64
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7570 7570
Bottom line is white boy thought he was tuff, started sh*t at a game with a senior citizen and got tasered. Sounds right to me. I hope you tuff guys save that sh*t for the internet, the real world aint fair, you never know who has a knife, gun, taser, or brass knuckles. No such thing as a fair f!ght so unless your life is being threatened its always better to just leave it alone, unless your ready to die over nothing.
 6 years ago '07        #65
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 P. Dedos said:
why is that
 Blkboipurp said:
Word.Do tell
I dont know i just cant fu*king stand them. Quietest stadium in the league. I get in legit shouting matches with people every single game for standing and yelling on 3rd downs and sh*t. They suck
 6 years ago '04        #66
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11450 11450
 Dangerously said:
And I don't give a fu*k if he was old, you throw shade toward someone talking big sh*t you deserve to catch the fade. What kind of ignorant sh*t is that? On 9/11 too? Donkey of the Day material.
 6 years ago '04        #67
Franchyze 
space
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 0 0
People getting broke off proper at games these days, Im not mad at dude for packing the tazer lmao. at least over here in cali they are.

Black people just became American since we started scuffling with the Muslims anyway. Excuse a n*gga if he forgot he's loved over here LMFAO!
 6 years ago '07        #68
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 6 years ago '04        #69
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
LOL his dads a bum I guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree
 6 years ago '04        #70
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 keithbm1111 said:

should have rewarded him not arrested him. Great man
well he got some work done on his nose, was arrested, and charged. nothing happened to the marine, the jets won, and you and the taser as*hole lost.
 6 years ago '04        #71
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
and I hear you though but that's like bringing M'80's and lighting them at a baby's christening..and who carries a stun gun if they aint starting something
truth
 09-13-2011, 06:27 PM         #72
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
kill yaself you fu*king dirty rat
lol tell the truth and get called a rat....sh*t is really backwards nowadays
 6 years ago '04        #73
Sk9 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 537 537
 JayDawn said:
His beard on some other. n*gga on some super villain sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #74
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
n*ggaz gettin mad @ somebody cause they wont stand on 9/11 to the national anthem and is wearing a cowboys uniform...Oh how far pride has fu*ked up the perception of how people should act in America...gotta love it....
 6 years ago '05        #75
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
sh*t if i dont stand for the anthem who gives a fu*k, dude did say he stood for the moment of silence and thats all that matters, and for the record i neva take my hat off, somebody touch my sh*t we will f!ght
 6 years ago '06        #76
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
People who don't stand or take off their hats should be spit in their face. fu*king pieces of sh*t who have no respect for the people who fought in those wars, people who gave their souls for this country.
 6 years ago '10        #77
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 beantown said:
People who don't stand or take off their hats should be spit in their face. fu*king pieces of sh*t who have no respect for the people who fought in those wars, people who gave their souls for this country.
damn dude
 6 years ago '05        #78
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 beantown said:
im with you my n*gga..... the total lack of respect these cats have for this country... its a shame...
 6 years ago '06        #79
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 jayjay2 said:
damn dude
I mean every word of that sh*t. I know people who died f!ghting overseas or had life changing injuries, both family and friends. Then you look back at all the people who were slaves who fought for the north in the civil war and these pieces of trash wanna sit down during the anthem and not even take their hats off? For what? When I go to sports events and I see people sittin down during the anthem I let em know .
 6 years ago '05        #80
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 beantown said:
I mean every word of that sh*t. I know people who died f!ghting overseas or had life changing injuries, both family and friends. Then you look back at all the people who were slaves who fought for the north in the civil war and these pieces of trash wanna sit down during the anthem and not even take their hats off? For what? When I go to sports events and I see people sittin down during the anthem I let em know .
im glad there are people in the world that were raised right.... if your home aint worth f!ghting for then what is?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago