Charlamagne Tha Godís Father Leroy McKelvey Arrested For Tasing Jets Fans (pic)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Just because I dont stand for the anthem or take my hat off doesnt mean I dont like America. You choose to honor your way and I'll honor mine. If we have freedom of speech and all these rights then I can choose to exercise those and not give a fu*k about the anthem or doing what others feel is right at that time.
While I dont agree with this dude and his stance, he was in his rights. fu*k that marine or whoever else chose to give him sh*t for it. There is no law saying you must stand and remove your hat for the anthem. Until they make that a national law then fu*k it.
my dude... good sh!t
 6 years ago '06        #42
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,689 | Props total: 8640 8640
 ThiZZ said:
the national anthem doesnt mean anything to you then maybe you should go spend a month in a 3rd world country and we will see how fast you are begging to come back....
come to my house and kick me outn*ggaz want be patriotic and sh*t.

I love my country but i do what i want as long as its not illegal .
standing up and singing a song doesnt make you non-patriotic.

Last edited by marcusaka50; 09-13-2011 at 03:16 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #43
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 2221 2221
fu*k that national anthem sh*t. What is this school? I would stand up and hold my balls for the entire song. This country is on some bull sh*t but I love being an American. I wish someone would tell me to stand up while that song is on. Half the celebrities they get to sing that song don't even know the words..
 6 years ago '10        #44
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Why do people think every marine out there is the truth when it comes to hand to hand combat? I've heard they do training and stuff like that.........but who's to say an average dude with a little street f!ghter experience in him can't give a marine some go with the hands?
because of this guy...

[pic - click to view]

i looked @ this thread earlier today and was like but now im like . i dunno dude didnt have to stand if he didnt want to so fu*k it. why be concerned with the next dude, worry about urself. yea its disrespectful but still your not him so who care. there is prolly sh*t we all do that is disrespectful to the next man.
 6 years ago '08        #45
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
People dont stand during the anthem ALL the time, but he wanted to take exception that day?

fu*k outta here with the selective patriotism BS
 6 years ago '05        #46
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
@ threatening and attacking an old man for not standing or taking his hat off for the national anthem. and some of you n*ggas actually think he deserved it smh. We just gonna ignore the land of the free line now? dumb a.ss hypocrites
 6 years ago '04        #47
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 d3athb4dishonor said:
New York n*ggas stay taking L's from South Carolina n*ggas.

Bleek got whooped on by his son, and now his pops tasing n*ggas at football games.

Hahaha.
I dont know whether to be proud im from S.C. or ashamed lol
 6 years ago '06        #48
Wilkie Bailey 
space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 ThiZZ said:
My guy its 9/11 and you are playing in motherfu*king NEW YORK.... How disrespectful is it to not stand for the national anthem. Thats like spitting in Americas face... So many people have lost their lives to give us the rights we have, and you are just gonna disrespect them all because you wanna exercise one of your rights... GTFOH... if i was that marine id knock the n*gga out cold myself.... im out risking my life every day and then i gotta come home and deal with stupid motherfu*kers like this....
So people died to protect our rights, but we should be beat for exercising them? That's pretty stupid. common sense > emotions. He didn't stand, get over it. That Marine was playing America. Who made him the stadium(world) police?
 6 years ago '05        #49
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
shaking my muthaf*cking head at dudes co-signing this idiot..An emotionally charged game like Jets vs Cowboys on 9/11 where the victims and their families are remembered and honored and this is the game where you want to make a political stand? this dude was just being an a**hole.The fact he brought a taser to this game in particular shows you what kind of morals and scruples you are dealing with...Glad he got the brakes beat off him...

Last edited by GROUCHCARTEL; 09-13-2011 at 04:06 PM..
 09-13-2011, 03:53 PM         #50
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
you're like 17years old. shut your mouth e thug. you aint beating my lil sister let alone someone with some training
at this fake gangsta..........How do you know I don't have training? I'm not one of these boxden posters that can't throw rice at a chinese wedding in the words of gillie da kid.
 6 years ago '06        #51
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
I guess I'll say it - when dumbass when to the Indians game last year everyone said peopel were stupid for booing him, then its the Giants fan. Look its a peice of clothing and non of the guys on the field would f!ght for you.
 6 years ago '10        #52
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
I love america and I feel blessed to be here but some people like to act all righteous and patriotic but when it comes down to it they aren't oversea's because they love america. 8/10 times its because they have no other options.

I respect all soldiers but some of them come off as phony sometimes when it comes to the patriotic stuff.

A real american would respect the mans right to not stand although foolish (I woulda stood up at least myself.)

EDIT: Don't get me wrong 9/11 should be a day every american comes together (Don't care about conspiracy theories )
 09-13-2011, 04:07 PM         #53
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
My guy its 9/11 and you are playing in motherfu*king NEW YORK.... How disrespectful is it to not stand for the national anthem. Thats like spitting in Americas face... So many people have lost their lives to give us the rights we have, and you are just gonna disrespect them all because you wanna exercise one of your rights... GTFOH... if i was that marine id knock the n*gga out cold myself.... im out risking my life every day and then i gotta come home and deal with stupid motherfu*kers like this....
Our own country attacked itself u dumb fu*k and laughed behind the scenes while lives were lost and bush an them were toastin champagne glasses behind closed doors
 6 years ago '09        #54
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
shaking my muthaf*cking head at dudes co-signing this idiot..An emotionally charged game like Jets vs Cowboys where the victims and their families are remembered and honored and this is the game where you want to make a political stand? this dude was just being an a**hole.The fact he brought a taser to this game in particular shows you what kind of morals and scruples you are dealing with...Glad he got the brakes beat off him...
He wasn't taking a stand. He just wasn't feeling like standing at that point. He was standing when they had the moment of silence though so I think you and the people who aren't very informed are the idiots.

Also, I travel with weapons every time I go to New York. The people there are crazy as you can tell by the guy who beats on an old man for not standing during the anthem. Plus, a stun gun isnt any different than the knife all the old school dudes keep in there pocket in case sh*t jump off. Both can be deadly and immobilize a person.
 6 years ago '11        #55
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,493 | Props total: 21285 21285
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
shaking my muthaf*cking head at dudes co-signing this idiot..An emotionally charged game like Jets vs Cowboys on 9/11 where the victims and their families are remembered and honored and this is the game where you want to make a political stand? this dude was just being an a**hole.The fact he brought a taser to this game in particular shows you what kind of morals and scruples you are dealing with...Glad he got the brakes beat off him...

He wasn't doing it to start sh*t. He's a Jehovah's witness so it's against his religion to take part in the pledge of allegiance. He did stand when they had a moment of silence for the victims though.
 09-13-2011, 04:15 PM         #56
kiTHCen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Leave it to you bx n*ggas to get 20% of the facts and claim to know everything.

THE FACTS.

1. Dude has the tazer on his waist band, just like some bi*ches have pepper spray. he was not smuggling it in.

2nd. two things occurred for those of us who ACTUALLY watched football yesterday. they had a moment of silence for those lost/injured in 9/11. He stood and removed his hat for this. The national anthem was after that.

3rd. HE IS A JEHOVAS WITNESS. THEY NEVER SAY THE "pledge".to anything. on any day ever. For any nation group or anything.

smh at all you keyboard warrior a.ss n*ggas get all hype about what you would of done.

09-13-2011, 04:24 PM         #57
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ so why would charlamane label his own father donkey of the day?
 6 years ago '10        #58
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 ThiZZ said:
if you aint gonna stand for the national anthem or take your hat off then you deserve to get fu*ked up.....

the fu*k you in america for it you hate it that much?
exactly. if u disrespecting the flag or the anthem you deserve a beatdown
 6 years ago '09        #59
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 Tommy_Bunz said:
^ so why would charlamane label his own father donkey of the day?
Just to take a shot at his dad. He has said repeatedly that he wasn't mad at his dad for anything but going into the stadium with the stun gun.

Crazy thing is I just found out who the fu*k Chalmagne is. I saw a bunch of threads over in the hip hop section but never got an answer for who he was or what he did.
 6 years ago '05        #60
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 bxrulez said:
Our own country attacked itself u dumb fu*k and laughed behind the scenes while lives were lost and bush an them were toastin champagne glasses behind closed doors
So go after Bush...go after Cheney..go after Rumsfeld...don't dishonor the innocent victims...feel free to play conspiracy theorist till your heart pops but if you visit someones house you abide by their rules...so on a night where they are having a ceremony remembering the victims if you have a problem with it you keep you punk a** away from the proceedings not go in and stomp mud over someones house floor...everyone is entitled to their opinion and view but how you go about it is different..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago