Charlamagne Tha God’s Father Leroy McKelvey Arrested For Tasing Jets Fans (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2011, 09:46 AM         #1
6586 pageviews
97 comments

Robert Littal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charlamagne Tha God’s Father Leroy McKelvey Arrested For Tasing Jets Fans (pic)

[pic - click to view]

Charlamagne Tha God's Father Leroy McKelvey Arrested For Tasing Jets Fans (CHECK THE VIDEO)

“He was attacked by four or five Jets fans for having a Dallas jersey on,” said McKelvey, who is a host of “The Breakfast Club” morning show on Power 105 as Charlamagne Tha God.

A Marine at the end of the row noticed that McKelvey and three others in his party would not stand or take their hats off for the national anthem," a law enforcement officer said. "So the Marine tells McKelvey he better not have to get out of the row cause he won't let him out."

Sure enough, during the halftime show, McKelvey got up. Words were exchanged.

[pic - click to view]

97 comments for "Charlamagne Tha God’s Father Leroy McKelvey Arrested For Tasing Jets Fans (pic)"

6 years ago '10        #2
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30599 30599
 6 years ago '10        #3
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Rex told you not to wear that bullsh*t a.ss jersey.
 6 years ago '07        #4
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
should of let that man by
 6 years ago '07        #5
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306

should have rewarded him not arrested him. Great man
 6 years ago '07        #6
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

Don't wear that bullsh*t next time fukk boi

Edit:
A Marine at the end of the row noticed that McKelvey and three others in his party would not stand or take their hats off for the national anthem," a law enforcement officer said. "So the Marine tells McKelvey he better not have to get out of the row cause he won't let him out."
This dudes a fukkin bi*ch good thing dudes put the beats on him
 6 years ago '06        #7
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,712 | Props total: 2020 2020
wait what. the marine said he wont let him by. alright then feel the tazer haaaa... hmm ya hes an as*hole for not standing but last time i checked this is a free country.

next time dont wear that shyt lol for the video it looked like the dallas cowboys fans got busy on the jets fans so what u talking about
 6 years ago '07        #8
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 FullTimeHustla said:
wait what. the marine said he wont let him by. alright then feel the tazer haaaa... hmm ya hes an as*hole for not standing but last time i checked this is a free country.

next time dont wear that shyt lol for the video it looked like the dallas cowboys fans got busy on the jets fans so what u talking about
You're cosigning a n*gga who blatantly disrespected the National Anthem in NY on 9/11

Super wack
 6 years ago '07        #9
space
space
i would of stunned homeboy right on the eyeball if it was me
 6 years ago '07        #10
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
You're cosigning a n*gga who blatantly disrespected the National Anthem in NY on 9/11

Super wack
you're cosigning the jumping of a older man so what makes you any better
 6 years ago '06        #11
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,712 | Props total: 2020 2020
 INF4MOUS said:

Super wack
no im not signing it and no i would never do that but again last time i checked its a free country and for that guy to tell another man hes not going to let him threw aint right and from the looks of things got touched up and rightfully so... that tough guy should of mind his bussiness and just shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '05        #12
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
if you aint gonna stand for the national anthem or take your hat off then you deserve to get fu*ked up.....

the fu*k you in america for it you hate it that much?
 6 years ago '09        #13
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
Just because I dont stand for the anthem or take my hat off doesnt mean I dont like America. You choose to honor your way and I'll honor mine. If we have freedom of speech and all these rights then I can choose to exercise those and not give a fu*k about the anthem or doing what others feel is right at that time.
While I dont agree with this dude and his stance, he was in his rights. fu*k that marine or whoever else chose to give him sh*t for it. There is no law saying you must stand and remove your hat for the anthem. Until they make that a national law then fu*k it.
 09-13-2011, 11:16 AM         #14
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It figures that n*gga's dad is not only a Cowboys fan, but would be pus*y enough to taser a n*gga too.
 09-13-2011, 11:20 AM         #15
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And I don't give a fu*k if he was old, you throw shade toward someone talking big sh*t you deserve to catch the fade. What kind of ignorant sh*t is that? On 9/11 too? Donkey of the Day material.
 6 years ago '10        #16
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9906 9906
His beard on some other. n*gga on some super villain sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #17
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
I have never understood why as fans you have to start sh*t at games or be concerned with what other people are doing next to you. If the people around you aren't doing anything illegal or threatening your safety then shut the fu*k up, cheer your team and go home. People who go to games to be as*holes, get drunk and make the game bad for other people are classless jackasses without a life.

Those are the clowns that LeBron talk about when he says I'll go back to doing what I can tomorrow while you go back to your life and problems.
 6 years ago '09        #18
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 Dangerously said:
It figures that n*gga's dad is not only a Cowboys fan, but would be pus*y enough to taser a n*gga too.

I don't think that's the n*ggas real dad b...
 6 years ago '08        #19
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
New York n*ggas stay taking L's from South Carolina n*ggas.

Bleek got whooped on by his son, and now his pops tasing n*ggas at football games.

Hahaha.
 6 years ago '05        #20
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I have never understood why as fans you have to start sh*t at games or be concerned with what other people are doing next to you. If the people around you aren't doing anything illegal or threatening your safety then shut the fu*k up, cheer your team and go home. People who go to games to be as*holes, get drunk and make the game bad for other people are classless jackasses without a life.

Those are the clowns that LeBron talk about when he says I'll go back to doing what I can tomorrow while you go back to your life and problems.
My guy its 9/11 and you are playing in motherfu*king NEW YORK.... How disrespectful is it to not stand for the national anthem. Thats like spitting in Americas face... So many people have lost their lives to give us the rights we have, and you are just gonna disrespect them all because you wanna exercise one of your rights... GTFOH... if i was that marine id knock the n*gga out cold myself.... im out risking my life every day and then i gotta come home and deal with stupid motherfu*kers like this....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy