Game Denies Fight Beatdown Rumors, "How You Knock Me Out & I'm Just Landing F*g!!!"

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
26309 pageviews
24 comments

SM 38155 heat pts38155
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 66958 66958
Game Denies f!ght Beatdown Rumors, "How You Knock Me Out & I'm Just Landing F*g!!!"

West Coast rapper Game has spoken out on Twitter to deny rumors claiming he was attacked and beatdown in a f!ght sometime this week.

Although Game did not give out specifics, he did k!ll rumors claiming a f!ght took place.

"N*ggas a make up anything to get a buzz blood !!!! How u knock game out & I'm just landing f*g !!! #twittergangsterskillmeblood," he tweeted September 13th.

"LOL n*ggas is funny blood !!! But if u really wanna TRY.... I'll be at colony tonite as promised !!! #suwoobizness" (Game's Twitter)

Last August, Game avoided a criminal investigation following a Hollywood scuffle.

Police today (August 25) said they aren't going to arrest the rapper Game for an alleged a.ssault at a Hollywood club early on Tuesday morning. The rapper showed up at Hollywood Police Station today to tell police that he didn't throw any punches in Tuesday night's scuffle. After interviewing witnesses and taking a look at the shaky partial footage of the incident, the police toldTMZ that they bought Game's story. (LAist)

Footage of Game's physical confrontation landed online around late August.

The Game has been accused of punching a man in the face in front of a Hollywood nightclub early Tuesday morning ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ. We're told the rapper has been named in a police report ... filed by a man who claims he was attacked by The Game in front of Colony nightclub. TMZ obtained footage of the incident -- which shows The Game engaged in a physical altercation ... but it's unclear if the rapper actually threw a punch. After the initial skirmish, a fired up Game can be seen yelling in frustration -- and was restrained by his friends. We're told the LAPD is investigating the incident ... but no arrests have been made. So far, no word from The Game himself -- but people close to the rapper tell us he denies hitting anyone. (TMZ)

Outside of f!ght talk, Game's latest solo album currently remains on the Top 200 sales chart.

West Coast rapper Game's R.E.D. Album dropped seven slots to No. 8 with 38,800. With two weeks under his belt, the Compton-bred emcee's new LP stands at 136,700 sold records. (SOHH Sales Wrap)

[pic - click to view]

Game Denies f!ght Beatdown Rumors, "How You Knock Me Out & I'm Just Landing F*g!!!" | SOHH.COM

24 comments for "Game Denies Fight Beatdown Rumors, "How You Knock Me Out & I'm Just Landing F*g!!!""

6 years ago '06        #2
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25622 25622
Just a minute ago the Twitter lit up with news that rapper The Game was knocked out cold by some Brick Squad affiliated rapper. According to the now disproven rumor The Game was knocked out at Mens Land in the Fox Hills Mall. After doing a simple google search for the number and picking up the phone a male employee at the Fox Hills Mall seemed confused as to why he was being asked if there was a f!ght. He said that there was no altercation at the store today at all.

So much for that, pretty simple to prove it was a lie. While The Game has plenty of gimmicks of his own he relies on at least he puts out music too. This random Twitter user was just looking for his 15 minutes of fame on Twitter I guess.

Here is a tweet from Game himself....

Just like I said lol
 6 years ago '07        #3
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,377 | Props total: 16003 16003
this dude knocked out some game look alike lol
 6 years ago '06        #4
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
this dude knocked out some game look alike lol
I live like 5 minutes away from fox hills didn't believe this one bit
 6 years ago '09        #5
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 7242 7242
Dilla u Game stan
 6 years ago '10        #6
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9782 9782
Them C block n*ggas would stump a n*gga who even approached Game without consent. Even if you get to the n*gga its not like he a pint sized rapper. Game like 6'3, brolic, and got them hands.
 6 years ago '06        #7
space
space
[QUOTE=trock34;20596761]Dilla u Game stan[/QUOTE

Say what you will im closer to the situation then you know and that's that. Don't be mad because you wanted this to be true so bad in your heart its ok fam.
 6 years ago '06        #8
space
space
 legendisdope said:
i was there at the mall, game started strippin after he got kod, he thought he went back in time and sh*t.. dude was faded
If this makes you sleep better at night
 6 years ago '06        #9
space
space
 legendisdope said:
^ ole im closer to the situation than anyone on here so imma defend him for the rest of the day a.ss n*gga
fu*k outta here f*ggot
Bring ip a post where I've ever defended game. You can't because I haven't if I think sonethobgs foul ill let it be known but I wont agree with lies when they have clearly been proved as so. You know sorta in your case saying you were there and seen him get ko'd when it never happened who seems lame? Really think about it
 6 years ago '06        #10
SM 38155 heat pts38155 OP
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 66958 66958
 6 years ago '10        #11
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 legendisdope said:
^ in ur case u cant even catch a joke?? or sarcasm?? n*ggas out here are strugglin for that education now.. u cant be this stupid can u?
i said dis n*gga got up and started strippin after he got koed.. .. U REALLY THINK that happened?? u really THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS??
my n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #12
space
space
 legendisdope said:
^ in ur case u cant even catch a joke?? or sarcasm?? n*ggas out here are strugglin for that education now.. u cant be this stupid can u?
i said dis n*gga got up and started strippin after he got koed.. .. U REALLY THINK that happened?? u really THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS??
Not at all I was speaking on you strictly talking about the ko who in their right mind would take any of that sh*t you said seriously?
 6 years ago '07        #13
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,377 | Props total: 16003 16003
dude said he was there?? and still no pics.. B I got like a 2006 samsung ..even it takes phone pics..
 6 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 legendisdope said:
^ obviously u did since u had the need to respond in a serious manner..
Referring to the ko not all that other stuff you talking but I see this is a e argument you want to win so ill bow out congrats :agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #15
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
 JayDawn said:
Them C block n*ggas would stump a n*gga who even approached Game without consent. Even if you get to the n*gga its not like he a pint sized rapper. Game like 6'3, brolic, and got them hands.
Frist part maybe true, but as far as Game having hands. ahhaahah nah chief, seen him get whooped up on two occasions out here in the 661(Antelope Valley).

Ehh, but that was in 99 2000... Figure with all that money ole boy made he may have invested in some boxing lessons
 6 years ago '04        #16
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 legendisdope said:
word game got KO'd and had a change of heart after
Talkin about my homegurl Sadida hahahah sh*t was comedy. Espcecially because of Ricki wanting to be famous a.ss was sidelining from the audience. smh hahah
 6 years ago '10        #17
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9782 9782
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Frist part maybe true, but as far as Game having hands. ahhaahah nah chief, seen him get whooped up on two occasions out here in the 661(Antelope Valley).

Ehh, but that was in 99 2000... Figure with all that money ole boy made he may have invested in some boxing lessons
lol maybe so but that was 10/11 years ago. Funny none the less
 6 years ago '04        #18
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
True, they say after you get into enough f!ghts, that you become better at picking and choosing who to f!ght.
His case, beating up Rass Kass and other 5'5 rappers hahahaha I aint mad at him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago