Sprint Corporate/Job/School Discounts 5% - 25%

most viewed right now
 145
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 104
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside When you pretend her jokes are funnier than they are so you can smash
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,762 | Props total: 1667 1667
yea son that list is weird ^^^

chase says 25% and im gettin 27% im straight
 7 years ago '10        #42
JKO 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,300 | Props total: 1121 1121
im on the employee plan from radioshack..

30 bucks a month for 2000 min, unlimited night and weekend, unlimited txt, unlimited data.


i just added the 30 bucks a month mobile hotspot...and cancled my DSL service....


cant beat it
 7 years ago '10        #43
Alerts 222 heat pts222
space
avatar space
space
$15,631 | Props total: 5617 5617
I hope the don't start dropping people in the future for abuse of this, I've been on this since 05
 7 years ago '08        #44
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$5,905 | Props total: 3992 3992
 JKO said:
im on the employee plan from radioshack..

30 bucks a month for 2000 min, unlimited night and weekend, unlimited txt, unlimited data.


i just added the 30 bucks a month mobile hotspot...and cancled my DSL service....


cant beat it
 7 years ago '04        #45
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,863 | Props total: 6900 6900
this discount does IN FACT restarts your contract on the date the discount is applied. So if you do it today your new expiration will be 9-14-2013

most questions have been answered in my thread regarding corp. discounts

also remember termination fees have been raised to $350 now for sprint, so make your choice wisely kids.


Last edited by infam0uskills; 09-14-2011 at 08:43 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #46
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I just signed my contract yesterday for the EVO 3D so im gonna try this now while it won't matter if my contract extends.
 7 years ago '05        #47
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Got it on the first try.

I told the Sprint rep that I just signed up with Sprint for the Evo 3D, and I was at work in the break room with my new phone when a co-worker informed me about Sprint's discount for Sears employees. She immediately checked the discount rates, informed me that I'm eligible for 25% off my monthly bill, and asked for an email address (any email) for the confirmation link. I gave her my Gmail and that was that. She didn't ask me a single work related question. Lied and said I worked for Sears and she went with it from there. Nice hoe. s3xy voice and all.

It's been about an hour and I still haven't received the email yet. :nasmad:

However, she said it may take up to 24 hours.












T-Mobile lost.


Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 09-14-2011 at 12:32 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #48
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
Pistolz which # did you call, anything specific? Or I could just hop into their usual number?
 7 years ago '05        #49
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 JKO said:
im on the employee plan from radioshack..

30 bucks a month for 2000 min, unlimited night and weekend, unlimited txt, unlimited data.


i just added the 30 bucks a month mobile hotspot...and cancled my DSL service....


cant beat it


I gotta work at Radio Shack son
 7 years ago '04        #50
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,762 | Props total: 1667 1667
 Rockobox said:
Pistolz which # did you call, anything specific? Or I could just hop into their usual number?

call 888-211-4727 or press *2 from ur phone.. and follow the menu to account services
 7 years ago '04        #51
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,762 | Props total: 1667 1667
& to the people that are getting 2 yrs added to their contract..dont let that sh*t happen.. thats bullsh*t on behalf of the rep thats helping u.. they have no right to add 2 yrs to your contract because they are not making a "change" to your account they are just adding a discount which does not qualify as a breach of contract.

confirm that your contract end date is still the same after your discount has been applied.. if it HAS been extended call retentions and have them roll your contract back to what it was originally
 7 years ago '09        #52
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,734 | Props total: 34619 34619
Didn't wanna make a new thread my bad. But the EVO 4G seriously can't see gifs?
 7 years ago '06        #53
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 1490 1490
 JKO said:
im on the employee plan from radioshack..

30 bucks a month for 2000 min, unlimited night and weekend, unlimited txt, unlimited data.


i just added the 30 bucks a month mobile hotspot...and cancled my DSL service....


cant beat it
could have rooted your phone and saved that $30
 7 years ago '07        #54
ricky_peso 
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 217 217
i was just fu*king around with some sh*t and sent in a request online for that 25% chase used a made up email it asked for a personal 1 too

hope nothing goes wrond and it fu*k something up

just got my bill 67.58 from 80.00 it went into effect my very next bill im paying this bill extra early just because

bx :agreement6::agreement6:


Last edited by ricky_peso; 10-05-2011 at 02:07 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #55
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,762 | Props total: 1667 1667
it aint gonna fu*k anything up^^ but i would have suggested for u to use ur own email.. they usually send a confirmation email
 7 years ago '09        #56
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,734 | Props total: 34619 34619
 2 Pistolz said:
Got it on the first try.

I told the Sprint rep that I just signed up with Sprint for the Evo 3D, and I was at work in the break room with my new phone when a co-worker informed me about Sprint's discount for Sears employees. She immediately checked the discount rates, informed me that I'm eligible for 25% off my monthly bill, and asked for an email address (any email) for the confirmation link. I gave her my Gmail and that was that. She didn't ask me a single work related question. Lied and said I worked for Sears and she went with it from there. Nice hoe. s3xy voice and all.

It's been about an hour and I still haven't received the email yet. :nasmad:

However, she said it may take up to 24 hours.












T-Mobile lost.
Got mines first try too, got that 27% wells fargo joint. I had google maps open to find the nearest one too just incase anyone tried to throw a wrench in the plan, and i aint even need that sh*t
 7 years ago '07        #57
ricky_peso 
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 217 217
 bluedawgalex said:
it aint gonna fu*k anything up^^ but i would have suggested for u to use ur own email.. they usually send a confirmation email
well i didnt talk to anybody i did it online but it was an option under that to give your personal

my crappy job gets like a 10% discount fu*k them
 7 years ago '06        #58
01seay 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,266 | Props total: 4689 4689
The list it probably a year out dated....but basically the same for most.

The discount will restart your contact but will not affect your upgrade...
 7 years ago '04        #59
nauticafolife 
space
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 0 0
lol verizon gets a discount with sprint ...interesting
 7 years ago '05        #60
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 infam0uskills said:
this discount does IN FACT restarts your contract on the date the discount is applied. So if you do it today your new expiration will be 9-14-2013

most questions have been answered in my thread regarding corp. discounts

also remember termination fees have been raised to $350 now for sprint, so make your choice wisely kids.
Now this n*gga got me not wanting to call.

Let me chill and wait til it's 100% confirmed that someone recently called and their contract wasn't extended by 2 years. My sh*t ends in April, I'm tryna have Sprint juggling my nuts begging me to sign another 2 years come next summer

pause
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
16 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 40
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
50 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
136 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
81 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside New black sitcoms coming to network tv this fall
39 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy