most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
384 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 1419 1419
ups :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '05        #22
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 bluedawgalex said:
it dont add 2 yrs to ur contract bruh ^^^ they fu*kin wit you if they did that to you i added my discount a loong time ago and never got 2 yrs added to any of my 5 lines...

and to the people asking if you need to work there u dont.. if a rep is giving u a hard time tell themyou'll call later.. i was trying to add the chase discount for my boys line & dude was giving me a hard time telliing me i needed to give him my supervisor name..the address to the bank and the employee ID.. so i told him i'd get back to him..

15 min. later i called back and told the rep i worked at sears and got a 25% discount added.. granted it aint the 27% from chase but fu*k it.. 25% aint no joke. especially for not workin there a day in ur life...i did that on friday and he got the confimation email today..we checked his statement and he got the 25% off his bill already.
You didn't have to give them any e-mails or anything for that Sears try?
 09-13-2011, 09:53 AM         #23
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Yeah, I don't see how that's possible without atleast the email address.
 6 years ago '05        #24
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
See that's what I'm trying to understand...

Can I just call these n*ggas up, go "Yo I work for Sears lemme get that employee discount" (not in that manner of course) and these n*ggas will just cough it up?

Or do I gotta enter a Sears e-mail on that site and then wait?

Or do I gotta look up a Sears e-mail, call em up, tell em I work for Sprint, give em the e-mail and then it works?
 6 years ago '05        #25
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Fedex actually gets 23% off of the bill not 20%, and although i work with FedEx i got the IBM-25% off on my bill..... Only downfall is that IBM only gets 15% off of accessories.... FedEX gets 25% i still get my fedEx 25% off on accessories discount when i buy sh*t cuz I'm nice like that....... so 25% Bill and 25% accessories.....
 6 years ago '04        #26
The_Most_H8ed 
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 1238 1238
 Rockobox said:
You got 27% just off an AIM address?
i didnt have a real corporate email...just looked up the format and inserted my own name into it...but they dont send u a confirmation email so u dont really have to have it...i got 27% as well
 6 years ago '04        #27
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
@ rocko naw bruh u dont need to go thru all that hassle.. they just asked me if the email on file was the one where they could reach me best and i said yes, and she proceeded to add the discount...

its an easy process.. u just gotta sound confident..my boy tried doing it and n*gga was all nervous and sh*t..and like i said before if they giving u a hard time say you'll gather up the required info and call them back..
 6 years ago '04        #28
The_Most_H8ed 
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 1238 1238
yea the first thing i asked them was if i give them the corporate email could they not use it to contact me because its not a personal email and i can lose my job...they understood and i just gave them my gmail to confirm...but like bluedawgalex said u have to be confident...they really dont need alot of info from u...but theyll ask to fu*k with u if they think ur shady
 6 years ago '05        #29
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
 The_Most_H8ed said:
yea the first thing i asked them was if i give them the corporate email could they not use it to contact me because its not a personal email and i can lose my job...they understood and i just gave them my gmail to confirm...but like bluedawgalex said u have to be confident...they really dont need alot of info from u...but theyll ask to fu*k with u if they think ur shady
Which e-mail did you use?

I saw the format (firstname.lastname@whatever.com) but what company did you use to get 27% off specifically?
 6 years ago '04        #30
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
im pretty sure it was his personal email ^^^

highest company discounts are usually banks..but u would be better off trying with a retail store such as sears... thats the one that seems the easiest. good luck
 6 years ago '05        #31
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
so say my name is Swaggerton Jones

I could just be like "I would like to take advantage of my new employee discount, my work e-mail is and please don't e-mail me cuz it's my private work e-mail and it's very serious" and I got my percentage off?

Or do I HAVE to use Sears? What e-mail did y'all use for your 27%?
 6 years ago '04        #32
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
no u dont have to use a work email at all...u use ur personal email... the only use they have for ur email is to send u a confirmation email in 24-72 hours that they have implemented a discount on your account.

the more appropriate scenario would be..

hi my name is swaggerton jones, i was notified by my job that i can receive a discount on my phone bill because i work at sears...

the rep will probably look up the discount codes and tell u..yes, i can verify that u are eligible for a 25% discount off your monthly bill..would u like me to add it to your account?

then u would say yes please...

she will then ask you for an email...NOT a work email... (if they start asking for more info just say let me gather all the info and i'll call back)

if u already have an email on file, they will prob. ask you if the email on file is the best place to reach you then u either say yes or proceed to give them your Personal email.

after that she will say bear with her a few minutes while she adds it and 2-3 mins later she will say it has been added and if she can help u with anything else..

u say thats all for today and thank you...

she will ask if she was able to help with your call today and about a survey..and u just say yes and that her service was excellent.

hope this helps bruh^^^

i've done it exactly like this for about 10 people...sometimes it takes 2 or 3 calls but its well worth it
 6 years ago '05        #33
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
oh sh*t, sweet.

I'm sure ima be connected with a d!ckhead a few times that asks for my name badge and sh*t but ima try this this afternoon. thanks!
 6 years ago '04        #34
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
fo sho..no prob.
 6 years ago '08        #35
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3422 3422
So what exactly are peoples plans looking like? I used to work UPS so if I want to get an iphone 5 and the plan gonna be around 70 bones I'll get the full 25% off (17.50) off? Or are there exclusions?
 6 years ago '07        #36
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
 606robin said:
So what exactly are peoples plans looking like? I used to work UPS so if I want to get an iphone 5 and the plan gonna be around 70 bones I'll get the full 25% off (17.50) off? Or are there exclusions?
i got a everything data family plan for me and my fiancee, 129.99 +taxes & extra fees. Before I got the discount the bill was 166 per month. After the 27%off my TOTAL is like 139 a month
 6 years ago '04        #37
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
wish i could trick them into adding this onto my sero premium
 6 years ago '09        #38
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,995 | Props total: 22283 22283
so happy i just got sprint. my phone should be arriving in less than an hour so ima definitely hop on this sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #39
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3422 3422
 Itzike said:
i got a everything data family plan for me and my fiancee, 129.99 +taxes & extra fees. Before I got the discount the bill was 166 per month. After the 27%off my TOTAL is like 139 a month
I see that's not too bad at all. May take advantage of this January when my contract with r*pe-A-T-N-T ends.
 09-13-2011, 07:49 PM         #40
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the list has Wells Fargo at 20%? Hell I'm gettin 27%
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
49 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
147 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy