Swizz cheated on Alicia Keys with this broad?

most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
13177 pageviews
128 comments


GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Swizz cheated on Alicia Keys with this broad?
 

 
I guess it's true what they say..find me a bad b*tch and I'll show you a dude whose tired of f*cking her..
Insert Swizz Ad-lib here_________________

[pic - click to view]




Word on the street is that Swizz Beatz is cheating on Alicia Keys. Swizz allegedly has been cheating on Alicia with one of Solange’s friends named Christina Elizabeth who is a singer/songwriter. Christina recently lost her phone which was filled with s3xy texts from the producer and now Blackberry Messenger conversations allegedly with Swizz have been leaked.

The two met in 2007 and quickly became friends, and even called each other brother & sister, but clearly the relationship is more than that.

After telling Christina that he can’t meet up one weekend because he had to attend the MTV VMAs – which happened two weeks ago – Swizz asked her to send a nekkid picture. Upon opening the image, Swizz wrote to her: “I want to f**k the s**t of you asap make it happen wow!”

I truly hope this is not true, as we have all forgiven Alicia for stealing Mashonda’s man. The couple tied the knot last year aboard a 260-foot yacht on the Mediterranean Sea.

[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 Mashonda’s Praise Dance, Alicia’s Soul Cry: Did Swizz Beatz Cheat? | Miss Jia: She ain’t for everybody…


imageimageimage

128 comments for "Swizz cheated on Alicia Keys with this broad?"

 6 years ago '06        #2
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
I really dont know whats up with this new generation that's giving hoes a lane.

n*gga you need to stop feeding into this sh*t. We should be condemn this bi*ch for fu*king a known married man and tryna put him on blast so she can get put on.

I dont respect or listen to hoes man, we only fu*k em bruh
 6 years ago '09        #3
abstruse 
space
avatar space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
swizz lost

I can fu*k alicia all day long look at them tities
 09-12-2011, 10:03 PM         #4
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"it made u defecate words."








LEGEND
 6 years ago '05        #5
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
that's one ugly a.ss bi*ch. but i wouldnt be surprised. why any bi*ch would get in a serious relationship with a dude who was cheating on his wife with you beforehand makes no sense to me. swizz pimp hand strong.
 6 years ago '11        #6
mista804 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$772 | Props total: 1074 1074
Smh who didnt see this coming? If he cheated on mashonda with alicia what made her think he wouldnt cheat on her with someone else?
@Swizzy though Miss Keys is def a keeper
 6 years ago '05        #7
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15788 15788
 Martel said:
that's one ugly a.ss bi*ch. but i wouldnt be surprised. why any bi*ch would get in a serious relationship with a dude who was cheating on his wife with you beforehand makes no sense to me. swizz pimp hand strong.
He basically telling or feeding these chicks alot of bullsh*t and they eating up. To be honest, I always took Alicia keys to pretty bright, but it seems all she is pretty
 6 years ago '04        #8
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
avatar space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15529 15529
Swizz already won. He got Alicia pregnant already. Isn't she worth more than him?

Ya'll would get tired of fu*king the same pus*y over and over, no matter how hot she is.

Boys will be boys.. we wanna fu*k as many females as we can while girls look for the best man, it's human nature.
 6 years ago '05        #9
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15788 15788
 refuze said:
Swizz already won. He got Alicia pregnant already. Isn't she worth more than him?

Ya'll would get tired of fu*king the same pus*y over and over, no matter how hot she is.

Boys will be boys.. we wanna fu*k as many females as we can while girls look for the best man, it's human nature.
True, so why even marry a chick "YOU DON'T HAVE TO WIFE THESE BROADS" just saying
 6 years ago '06        #10
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
 Adewale said:
I really dont know whats up with this new generation that's giving hoes a lane.

n*gga you need to stop feeding into this sh*t. We should be condemn this bi*ch for fu*king a known married man and tryna put him on blast so she can get put on.

I dont respect or listen to hoes man, we only fu*k em bruh

its either simps,tricks, or dumb a.ss famous people getting married and getting caught because they hoes snitched on them not because they want to hurt you they just want to be put on.

I know this some tmz type sh*t but damn every time a n*gga hear this sh*t about famous people getting caught because somebody snitched on them im like damn you really trust this hoes?
 6 years ago '04        #11
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
avatar space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15529 15529
 Killamike79 said:
True, so why even marry a chick "YOU DON'T HAVE TO WIFE THESE BROADS" just saying
Who knows man.. some guys just want to have a family when they older so they look for the best mate they can find. We know damn well Swizzy ain't getting anything better than Alicia. bi*ches love the idea of marriage too.. but guys can't help wanting to fu*k other pus*y out there.

 09-12-2011, 10:30 PM         #12
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need more pics of thes.lut.
 6 years ago '05        #13
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 Adewale said:
I really dont know whats up with this new generation that's giving hoes a lane.

n*gga you need to stop feeding into this sh*t. We should be condemn this bi*ch for fu*king a known married man and tryna put him on blast so she can get put on.

I dont respect or listen to hoes man, we only fu*k em bruh
I respect that but this thread is more aimed at Swizz's dumb a** ..he went from Mashonda(decent 3 series beamer) to Alicia(McLaren or better) to this broad who is like a 2004 Hyundai with busted headlights..I don't gas any hoes either my dude..Amber Rose and them types are famous cause of Young bucks who E-stalk on twitter and whatnot..peep my history threadwise and you see I don't play that sh*t..
 6 years ago '05        #14
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 Sam Rothstein said:
We need more pics of thes.lut.

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #15
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 marcusaka50 said:

its either simps,tricks, or dumb a.ss famous people getting married and getting caught because they hoes snitched on them not because they want to hurt you they just want to be put on.

I know this some tmz type sh*t but damn every time a n*gga hear this sh*t about famous people getting caught because somebody snitched on them im like damn you really trust this hoes?
Naw man there was a point in time when hoes was contented to be hoes. They were cool with their lil shoppin spree or dinner here or there and played the back. Now these bi*ches think its a right of passage to set a n*gga up, like they position supposed to be in the front line.

We so anxious to know who are favorite rapper or celebrity is fu*king, that we messing sh*t up for ourselves man. I know hoes listening to Katt Stacks thinking this way to go to be somebody. They're gonna start practicing on us regular n*ggas soon. We need to dead this man, we're breeding ungrateful hoes
 6 years ago '05        #16
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805

[pic - click to view]



n*gga shuda never been with Alicia anyway. Lucky a.ss n*gga
 09-12-2011, 10:41 PM         #17
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God always testing a motherfu*ker.
 6 years ago '06        #18
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
 Adewale said:
Naw man there was a point in time when hoes was contented to be hoes. They were cool with their lil shoppin spree or dinner here or there and played the back. Now these bi*ches think its a right of passage to set a n*gga up, like they position supposed to be in the front line.

We so anxious to know who are favorite rapper or celebrity is fu*king, that we messing sh*t up for ourselves man. I know hoes listening to Katt Stacks thinking this way to go to be somebody. They're gonna start practicing on us regular n*ggas soon. We need to dead this man, we're breeding ungrateful hoes
the internet has some of the blame because they making anybody famous that is non-talent.

these golddigging fame chasing hoes getting famous for fu*king somebody famous.
 6 years ago '06        #19
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
I respect that but this thread is more aimed at Swizz's dumb a** ..he went from Mashonda(decent 3 series beamer) to Alicia(McLaren or better) to this broad who is like a 2004 Hyundai with busted headlights..I don't gas any hoes either my dude..Amber Rose and them types are famous cause of Young bucks who E-stalk on twitter and whatnot..peep my history threadwise and you see I don't play that sh*t..
Real sh*t tho, that bi*ch look like tranny
 6 years ago '07        #20
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
da n*gga Swizz buggin..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy