Homeland (New Showtime series)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Ricky Towel said:
finally revealed?

she was boning him in the first episode when brody called her.
He meant finally revealed it to Brody. It's out in the open now.
 6 years ago '05        #102
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1690 1690
 Ricky Towel said:
finally revealed?

she was boning him in the first episode when brody called her.
Finally revealed it to Brody.
 6 years ago '07        #103
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1380 1380
So after a few episodes, this show worth watching?
 6 years ago '05        #104
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
So after a few episodes, this show worth watching?

It's one of the better new shows in recent memory. Show is dope as fu*k and sure to be included in award ceremonies for its duration. So to answer your question, yes. Awesome show.
 6 years ago '06        #105
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
this is show is currently number 1 and 2 on my rotation at the moment
 6 years ago '05        #107
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
Damn, no one is discussing the latest episode? Hands down the best episode of any TV show of this season. From the cabin scenes, the drive Saul had with the terrorist to the final reveal of who the turned POW actually is. Man, that episode was perfect.
 6 years ago '10        #108
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
it took a little too long for the episode to pick up steam. but I bet carrie feels like a pos for spying on brody and his family and using him cuz he ended up being innocent. but I think the writers got lazy with that plot twist. the other marine that brody was held captive with, now they gonna bring him back and say he survived the beating and became a terrorist? I mean its not far fetched but it doesnt seem plausible with the storyline.
 6 years ago '05        #109
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
it took a little too long for the episode to pick up steam. but I bet carrie feels like a pos for spying on brody and his family and using him cuz he ended up being innocent. but I think the writers got lazy with that plot twist. the other marine that brody was held captive with, now they gonna bring him back and say he survived the beating and became a terrorist? I mean its not far fetched but it doesnt seem plausible with the storyline.
Apparently the show is based on an original TV show named Prisoner Of War. The plot twist is exactly the same as that show's, so I wouldn't blame Homeland's writers for being lazy for this Tom Walker twist.

It was a little slow at the start, but man, the payoff was good. They cut through all the contrived B.S. and finally let Carrie talk to Brody one on one regarding this turned POW business.
 6 years ago '07        #110
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20006 20006
 Left Hook said:
Damn, no one is discussing the latest episode? Hands down the best episode of any TV show of this season. From the cabin scenes, the drive Saul had with the terrorist to the final reveal of who the turned POW actually is. Man, that episode was perfect.
Sons of Anarchy, Dexter>>>>Homeland

this bi*ch has to be the dumbest CIA agent ever. Shes gonna spy on this dude, start fu*king him and then tell him she was spying on him cause she thinks hes working with Al-Qaeda

oh and remember this?
 MosDefinition said:
im done with this sh*t

let me get this straight this guys a brilliant professor and hes also secretly a terrorist in what world on what planet does that even make sense

and it figures this show is based on an isreali show

any arab middle easterner or muslim who portrays a terrorist in movies and on tv are basically modern day shucking and jiving minstrel show perofrmers
 MosDefinition said:
that fact that you are stupid enough to believe that those guys were college professors or doctors shows your ignorance.

this show proves that they dont know the first thing about what causes someone to be a terrorist in the first place poverty and lack of education are numbers 1 and 2

as a muslim it offends me that there are muslims or arabs middle easterners who would degrade themselves like this. the same feeling i get as a black man when i see black people playing stereotypes

this is the second time this same actor has played a terrorist hiding in plain site (on a far better show called sleeper cell)

the message is clear that any person whos muslim or arab even if they are fully ingrained in society is a threat and should be treated with suspicion
It was the white girl who was the terrorist. lol @ him getting all self righteous.
 6 years ago '06        #111
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
so what's this show about?

worth watching?
 6 years ago '09        #112
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
great episode...
@ her giving herself away by mentioning what tea brody regularly drank.

& to the dude asking if it's plausible for the black guy to be the 1 that's turned, i can't see why not.
they probably showed him how "evil" america is by having brody beat his a.ss half to death
i'm sure they'd work an angle along those lines.
 6 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
in the israeli series this is based on:

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Dexter>>>>Homeland
 6 years ago '10        #115
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9859 9859
Just started watching this show all caught up now. :wow:

I can tell when the sh*t hits the fan on this show its going to be good
 6 years ago '05        #116
space
space
Pretty good episode, but i just do NOT like the scenes where they are pretending to be drunk. They can NOT act like drunk people to save their lives.

Still a cool episode, I liked the 1 on 1 questioning between her and Brody. I also liked the whole Saul aspect of the episode. The twist was cool, to, I just wish I didn't read it on the previous page before the episode aired.
 11-14-2011, 05:21 PM         #117
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Pretty good episode, but i just do NOT like the scenes where they are pretending to be drunk. They can NOT act like drunk people to save their lives.
 6 years ago '07        #118
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Dexter is leaps and bounds better than this. Its a pretty good show but that sh*t made no sense how she would just start fu*king him and then spill the beans right away. Isn't she supposed to be some like top CIA agent or something? lol
 6 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Dexter is leaps and bounds better than this. Its a pretty good show but that sh*t made no sense how she would just start fu*king him and then spill the beans right away. Isn't she supposed to be some like top CIA agent or something? lol
She's on anti-psychotic meds and it was clearly hinted to in this episode that that would impact her weekend with Brody when they went out of their way to show that scene with her on the phone with her concerned sister. She was not in the right frame of mind.

And at Dexter being leaps and bounds better then this. Dexter is one of the most unrealistic, horribly acted shows on television outside of the big 4 networks (ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS).
 6 years ago '07        #120
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
She's on anti-psychotic meds and it was clearly hinted to in this episode that that would impact her weekend with Brody when they went out of their way to show that scene with her on the phone with her concerned sister. She was not in the right frame of mind.

And at Dexter being leaps and bounds better then this. Dexter is one of the most unrealistic, horribly acted shows on television outside of the big 4 networks (ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS).

worst acted? those scenes with her drunk, sucked a.ss. Some of the worst acting I've seen in a whil.e

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-14-2011 at 06:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago