Homeland (New Showtime series)

most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
I will marry this woman for real.
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
i've been watching this show from the jump...
didn't see a thread (probably 5 pages back, swamped by the typical BS threads).

only to find out the entire thread is a back & forth, not about the scenes or actors, but the typical bx personal back & forth
 7 years ago '09        #82
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i could see saul being bad but i hope not.



i think it will turn out that brody is not bad though.
 7 years ago '05        #83
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7887 7887
 5_star_smitty said:
i've been watching this show from the jump...
didn't see a thread (probably 5 pages back, swamped by the typical BS threads).

only to find out the entire thread is a back & forth, not about the scenes or actors, but the typical bx personal back & forth

[pic - click to view]



But , you're right.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #84
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
I think being respectful to the guy was just a way to play him and get him to talk. I think, they believe (the interrogators) that if they show respect to the hostage he will think they are on his side and actually want to help him.



Could be wrong though. Plus Saul did that in front of the cameras. Doubt he's helping him if he was doing that in front of everyone.
 7 years ago '05        #85
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7887 7887
 lilsnatch770 said:
I think being respectful to the guy was just a way to play him and get him to talk. I think, they believe (the interrogators) that if they show respect to the hostage he will think they are on his side and actually want to help him.



Could be wrong though. Plus Saul did that in front of the cameras. Doubt he's helping him if he was doing that in front of everyone.
You're right, that is the obvious thing that happened, I am just saying that is a POSSIBLE plot twist. I still think it was Brody.

It's funny though, Saul is all nice and respectful to him, and then hours later its full on psychological torture with the air conditioner, etc, . Thats the way it really works, to.
 7 years ago '04        #86
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
 Reppindaburghh said:
You're right, that is the obvious thing that happened, I am just saying that is a POSSIBLE plot twist. I still think it was Brody.

It's funny though, Saul is all nice and respectful to him, and then hours later its full on psychological torture with the air conditioner, etc, . Thats the way it really works, to.
I told my cousin it'd be hilarious if he was just rocking along with the music and when it stopped yelled, "I love this song".
 7 years ago '06        #87
damn_ryght 
space
avatar space
space
$3,170 | Props total: 1954 1954
bumpin a great showw
 11-07-2011, 06:11 AM         #88
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sgt Brody getting me all glossy eyed at the service

Carrie doing whatever it takes, :gasolnoway: I don't know if that was her play all along (doesn't seem like it, since she seemed convinced the razor blade question had him caught guaranteed) - she's getting in too deep for her own good

And Saul?

Could have just been a spark in his emotions that got him peaked in the polygraph - part of me just likes the guy so much that I don't want it to be true
 7 years ago '06        #89
SM 39076 heat pts39076
space
space
space
$133,777 | Props total: 87929 87929

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #90
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
lmao My n*gga Gangsta Brody got the buns

Its obvious that reppin was right about his Saul theory that fool must of got turned when he was in the middle east working undercover or sum shyt

they gonna find out to late though..shyt
 7 years ago '09        #91
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
where's the muslim guy who was very upset in this thread the other day about propaganda?
what i wanna know is, is it even more infuriating that it was the blonde american chick who turned old boy into a terrorist? she's the 1 pulling the strings & yet still the middle eastern dude still got murked
 7 years ago '04        #92
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
Did anyone else seem to notice the gun to Brody's head when he was beating up with fellow marine.

Here:


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #93
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
didn't spot it
interesting...

that n*gga Saul's 1st polygraph was all over the place...
the only person we know for sure didn't slip the dude the razor was claire danes
 7 years ago '06        #94
SM 39076 heat pts39076
space
space
space
$133,777 | Props total: 87929 87929
great fu*king show
 7 years ago '05        #95
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7887 7887
 lilsnatch770 said:
Did anyone else seem to notice the gun to Brody's head when he was beating up with fellow marine.

Here:


[pic - click to view]

In the flashback? Of course a gun was to his head, they forced him to beat the dude to death most likely. It's all a part of the psychological torture and eventual brainwashing they had planned from the get go.
 7 years ago '05        #96
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7887 7887
Another solid episode .

Although the people giving stupid responses to the polygraph test annoyed me a bit. "Are you married" "I don't even know", etc. You are legally married, answer yes and move on, this is a serious situation I doubt they'd be joking around like that.

Still a dope episode though.
 7 years ago '09        #97
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
in the israeli series this is based on:






[spoiler - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #98
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
 Reppindaburghh said:
In the flashback? Of course a gun was to his head, they forced him to beat the dude to death most likely. It's all a part of the psychological torture and eventual brainwashing they had planned from the get go.
Hey, I was just bringing something to attention of boxden. I don't know if that was part of it or not but it was a real quick scene so I thought i'd add that
 7 years ago '05        #99
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
Nah, I don't think Saul's the terrorist. I still think it's Brody since he answered the question re unfaithful to his wife with a straight face. He could've easily concealed the answer re the razorblade as well.

That said, the episode was great, IMHO. They finally revealed that the wife cheated on Brody after countless episodes of that issue not being resolved.
 7 years ago '09        #100
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Left Hook said:
Nah, I don't think Saul's the terrorist. I still think it's Brody since he answered the question re unfaithful to his wife with a straight face. He could've easily concealed the answer re the razorblade as well.

That said, the episode was great, IMHO. They finally revealed that the wife cheated on Brody after countless episodes of that issue not being resolved.
finally revealed?


she was boning him in the first episode when brody called her.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy