Homeland (New Showtime series)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
he wanna hit carrie

his wife is fine as fukk
 6 years ago '04        #62
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
im done with this sh*t

let me get this straight this guys a brilliant professor and hes also secretly a terrorist in what world on what planet does that even make sense

and it figures this show is based on an isreali show

any arab middle easterner or muslim who portrays a terrorist in movies and on tv are basically modern day shucking and jiving minstrel show perofrmers
 10-24-2011, 10:34 PM         #63
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:

any arab middle easterner or muslim who portrays a terrorist in movies and on tv are basically modern day shucking and jiving minstrel show perofrmers
 6 years ago '04        #64
space
space
 WalterWhite said:

I know you are grasping at straws because people that like this show sh*tted on your favorite show but... That's realistic. What do you think the terrorist on 9/11 did? They just came over and hopped on those planes? They live double lives. Some of them were trained to fly planes here in the USA. Terrorist have been caught living in the burbs with a family and white picket fence. You think they come to the United States and live in a hole in the ground and don't work?
that fact that you are stupid enough to believe that those guys were college professors or doctors shows your ignorance.

this show proves that they dont know the first thing about what causes someone to be a terrorist in the first place poverty and lack of education are numbers 1 and 2

as a muslim it offends me that there are muslims or arabs middle easterners who would degrade themselves like this. the same feeling i get as a black man when i see black people playing stereotypes

this is the second time this same actor has played a terrorist hiding in plain site (on a far better show called sleeper cell)

the message is clear that any person whos muslim or arab even if they are fully ingrained in society is a threat and should be treated with suspicion
 6 years ago '05        #65
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7094 7094
 MosDefinition said:
that fact that you are stupid enough to believe that those guys were college professors or doctors shows your ignorance.

this show proves that they dont know the first thing about what causes someone to be a terrorist in the first place poverty and lack of education are numbers 1 and 2

as a muslim it offends me that there are muslims or arabs middle easterners who would degrade themselves like this. the same feeling i get as a black man when i see black people playing stereotypes

this is the second time this same actor has played a terrorist hiding in plain site (on a far better show called sleeper cell)

the message is clear that any person whos muslim or arab even if they are fully ingrained in society is a threat and should be treated with suspicion
:rolll augh:

[pic - click to view]

Ok, you're Muslim and you hate a show about terrorists. Because an Arab is playing a terrorist. That's like a black guy hating The Wire because a black dude is playing a drug dealer.

Calm the fu*k down.
 6 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

[pic - click to view]

Ok, you're Muslim and you hate a show about terrorists. Because an Arab is playing a terrorist. That's like a black guy hating The Wire because a black dude is playing a drug dealer.

Calm the fu*k down.
No because the wire bought depth to characters that no one had ever seen before. since boys in the hood we have been given steady doses of ever increasing characatures of urban life the wire broke that cycle and made complex character out of the typical street story

That's why the wire is the greatest drama in television because it took something so typical and bought something new to it that no one will ever be able to capture again unless david simon decides to revist that world

Showtime canceled a far better show years ago in sleeper cell than this isreali bullsh*t we're given now
 6 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
No because the wire bought depth to characters that no one had ever seen before. since boys in the hood we have been given steady doses of ever increasing characatures of urban life the wire broke that cycle and made complex character out of the typical street story

That's why the wire is the greatest drama in television because it took something so typical and bought something new to it that no one will ever be able to capture again unless david simon decides to revist that world

Showtime canceled a far better show years ago in sleeper cell than this isreali bullsh*t we're given now
The first 3 episodes of Sleeper Cell were better then the first 3 episodes of Homeland, I'll give you that. But that's hardly a knock on Homeland, Sleeper Cell was fu*king great. Homeland thus far is a fantastic show in its own right.

It wasn't cancelled, by the way. It was meant to be a one season mini-series. They only added the 2nd season in there because of how praised the 1st season was. It was one big mini-series, the writers never aimed for a 3rd season. Showtime would have aired it if the writers wrote it.
 6 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
The first 3 episodes of Sleeper Cell were better then the first 3 episodes of Homeland, I'll give you that. But that's hardly a knock on Homeland, Sleeper Cell was fu*king great. Homeland thus far is a fantastic show in its own right.

It wasn't cancelled, by the way. It was meant to be a one season mini-series. They only added the 2nd season in there because of how praised the 1st season was. It was one big mini-series, the writers never aimed for a 3rd season. Showtime would have aired it if the writers wrote it.
no you are right and wrong it was originally one season then they bought it back and it was canceled after the second season

from the premise to the characters the show makes no sense im dropping this show like i did bored walk empire

you can continue to watch propaganda if you want to by all means but im not going to have my intelligence insulted by the schizophrenic cia agent who will of course end up being right
 6 years ago '11        #69
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
bored walk empire
 6 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
no you are right and wrong it was originally one season then they bought it back and it was canceled after the second season

from the premise to the characters the show makes no sense im dropping this show like i did bored walk empire

you can continue to watch propaganda if you want to by all means but im not going to have my intelligence insulted by the schizophrenic cia agent who will of course end up being right

The premise makes no sense?

The characters are great.

Propaganda

You're the second person to say that.

Yes, watching this show now affirms my belief that all muslims are terrorists, and I better start being extra cautious now because even Americans can be terrorists against their own country! I'm gonna start reporting suspicious behavior to the government now! Wow! This show has opened my eyes and enlightened me to the truth!

F*ck out of here.
 10-25-2011, 05:29 PM         #71
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:

6 years ago '04        #72
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
Bump for this week's

Not bad
 6 years ago '06        #73
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
carrie gotta foul a.ss mouth...

me likey
 6 years ago '05        #74
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Reppindaburghh said:

[pic - click to view]

Calm the fu*k down.
i was highly upset with stringer and dem
 6 years ago '07        #75
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
lol @ this being propaganda.
 10-31-2011, 07:27 AM         #76
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this show is good, I foresee an Emmy nomination/win for Claire Danes in the near future.

I'm still trying to get more people on it though, everyone is on the Walking Dead/Boardwalk hype train (as am I) that it's hard to get them onto another new show on Sunday too. The time will come.
 6 years ago '05        #77
space
space
Awesome, awesome episode. I agree Claire Dane's is in for some award nominations if this show can stick around for awhile. She's absolutely k!llING her role. Awesome acting. When she snapped on Saul in his house I was like .

Saul is also doing an awesome job acting.

I think it's obvious that Brody slipped him the razor blade. Unless Saul did it, . What was up with him goin in there all respectful to the dude initially?

On the previews to next weeks episode they give Brody a polygraph test and ask him if he slipped him the blade .

This show is a very welcome surprise to my weekly lineup and quickly working its way up my top shows currently on TV list.
 6 years ago '04        #78
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
Whenever I watch this show, I watch with my cousin and basically sh*t talk the whole episode. I watch the important parts but when Carrie was freaking out in Saul's house I was like oh sh*t, Saul's a boss he's about to stab this bi*ch in his house

Entertains me - Love this show though
 6 years ago '06        #79
SM 38189 heat pts38189
space
space
$127,972 | Props total: 67543 67543

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #80
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Reppindaburghh said:
Awesome, awesome episode. I agree Claire Dane's is in for some award nominations if this show can stick around for awhile. She's absolutely k!llING her role. Awesome acting. When she snapped on Saul in his house I was like .

Saul is also doing an awesome job acting.

I think it's obvious that Brody slipped him the razor blade. Unless Saul did it, . What was up with him goin in there all respectful to the dude initially?

On the previews to next weeks episode they give Brody a polygraph test and ask him if he slipped him the blade .

This show is a very welcome surprise to my weekly lineup and quickly working its way up my top shows currently on TV list.
oh shyt good point

gangsta brody >>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy