Homeland (New Showtime series)

most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
damn_ryght 
space
avatar space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
how come claire danes dont look as good in the show as she does in the poster?
 6 years ago '06        #22
SM 38153 heat pts38153
space
avatar space
space
$127,781 | Props total: 66924 66924

[video - click to view]



Last edited by SM; 10-12-2011 at 09:40 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #23
SM 38153 heat pts38153
space
avatar space
space
$127,781 | Props total: 66924 66924

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #24
SM 38153 heat pts38153
space
avatar space
space
$127,781 | Props total: 66924 66924

[video - click to view]

 10-17-2011, 09:03 AM         #25
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread needs more activity, I hope more people catch on to this show soon.
 6 years ago '07        #26
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19813 19813
yeah show is pretty tight.
 10-17-2011, 04:05 PM         #27
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Praise a television show when it insults your intelligence.
 10-17-2011, 07:05 PM         #28
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Criticize a show when you haven't watched it
 10-17-2011, 07:16 PM         #29
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
I'm just going to ignore youknowimaidiot

Just watched episode 3, I'm diggin this show right now. Probably more hyped for it then Boardwalk

Few concerns though, the white girl sleeping with the prince or whatever he was seemed kind of un-realistic to me. And how many seasons could they really drag this out for?

But I can't wait for episode 4 :dancingcool:


It sucks you can't see through the :bsflag:

I'll add ad hominem with ad hominem.
[pic - click to view]

 10-17-2011, 07:24 PM         #30
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
I saw right thru The Walking Dead and Dexter's bullsh*t... I think my bullsh*t radar is just fine, you might need to get yours calibrated
Though you fall sucker for unintelligent propaganda (Homeland) and snooze feast (Broadwalk Empire).

Give me a show that doesn't take itself serious and is entertaining while the other insults their viewers intelligence.
 6 years ago '05        #31
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 WalterWhite said:
I'm just going to ignore youknowimaidiot

Just watched episode 3, I'm diggin this show right now. Probably more hyped for it then Boardwalk

Few concerns though, the white girl sleeping with the prince or whatever he was seemed kind of unrealistic to me. And how many seasons could they really drag this out for?

But I can't wait for episode 4 :dancingcool:
What was unrealistic about the white girl sleeping with the prince?

Anyway, another dope episode. Quickly pushing itself towards the upper echelon of my favorite current TV shows. Almost forcing its way into the top 5.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #32
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 youknowmystelo said:


It sucks you can't see through the :bsflag:

I'll add ad hominem with ad hominem.
[pic - click to view]



You keep trying, and keep failing.
 6 years ago '05        #33
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 youknowmystelo said:
Though you fall sucker for unintelligent propaganda (Homeland) and snooze feast (Broadwalk Empire).

Give me a show that doesn't take itself serious and is entertaining while the other insults their viewers intelligence.
You ignored me in the other thread (Presumably because you are a full blown troll, however I wouldn't put it past you that you are just a full blown moron. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though), but please enlighten us, oh great one, as to how Homeland is unintelligent propaganda. Take off the tin foil hat and have a discussion with the adults for once.

Don't worry, I'll wait.
 10-18-2011, 02:14 PM         #34
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Take off the tin foil hat and have a discussion with the adults for once.

Don't worry, I'll wait.
I don't consider you an adult or someone to take serious. The xbox is over --------------------------->
 6 years ago '04        #35
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,069 | Props total: 4417 4417
 WalterWhite said:
I'm just going to ignore youknowimaidiot

Just watched episode 3, I'm diggin this show right now. Probably more hyped for it then Boardwalk

Few concerns though, the white girl sleeping with the prince or whatever he was seemed kind of unrealistic to me. And how many seasons could they really drag this out for?

But I can't wait for episode 4 :dancingcool:
how was her sleeping with him unrealistic when this happens all the time

im guessing you think a chemistry teacher becoming a drug kingpin in 2 years and everyone in his family buying into him winning millions gambling is realistic
 10-18-2011, 02:16 PM         #36
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]




Go back into your hole, drunk.
 6 years ago '04        #37
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,069 | Props total: 4417 4417
 Reppindaburghh said:
You ignored me in the other thread (Presumably because you are a full blown troll, however I wouldn't put it past you that you are just a full blown moron. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though), but please enlighten us, oh great one, as to how Homeland is unintelligent propaganda. Take off the tin foil hat and have a discussion with the adults for once.

Don't worry, I'll wait.
i can see where hes coming from but ive watched the show its kinda ehhhh to me showtime had a much better show than this in sleeper cell and they canceled it

it would have been more interesting for her a drug addict to be a delusional crazy person and for him to not be some type of sleeper agent which is still possible

but he converted to islam and doesnt want his family to know so hes probably manchurian candidate
 6 years ago '05        #38
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 youknowmystelo said:
I don't consider you an adult or someone to take serious. The xbox is over --------------------------->


Typical response from someone who can't even articulate his own opinions. You're a troll, but my second guess was right, you're also a complete moron. You may not even troll with the intention of trolling, you're just that stupid of a person that you come off as an enormous troll.

Oh, and while I do own a 360, I'm a PS3 guy.

 10-18-2011, 02:25 PM         #39
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:


Typical response from someone who can't even articulate his own opinions. You're a troll, but my second guess was right, you're also a complete moron. You may not even troll with the intention of trolling, you're just that stupid of a person that you come off as an enormous troll.

Oh, and while I do own a 360, I'm a PS3 guy.

Typical moron who reflects his own image onto others. Typical drunk idiot who follows the crowd and avoids thinking for himself by using the excuse "conspiracy theorist".

What is mommy cooking for dinner, tonight?
 6 years ago '05        #40
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 youknowmystelo said:




Go back into your hole, drunk.
Back into my hole?

You never leave your house other then for work (If you have a job). You have 0 social life outside of the internet. I may drink heavily, but I also go out 5 or 6 nights a week with my actual REAL LIFE friends, , something you should work on.


[pic - click to view]



Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy