most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2011, 07:48 AM         #281
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
epic episode sh*t had you on the edge of your seat

I dunno how else the writers could have ended this season while making room for the next season

but this show deserves those golden globe nominations
My thoughts exactly.

That was one of the most intense 90 minutes I've watched in quite some time, had my body weak.

It would have been foolish to k!ll off Brody, the show is supposed to center around him and Carrie - without him it just becomes formulaic.

I thought this season finale was perfect for the most part, I was bracing myself the entire time and the electro-shock therapy at the end made my heart sink. Got damn.

I would bet everything I own on Claire Danes getting that Emmy, I had a feeling she would work her way towards one since the first two episodes. Bravo.
 6 years ago '10        #282
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I was under the impression that each season would be centered around a new threat/terror cell w/e so I was certain this whole Brody sh*t woulda been delt with this episode. I guess they're gonna keep it movin' with this storyline. Show still ill though. I'm curious now to see what happens with Claire Danes though.
they gonna give her clearance and let her back in the agency i bet..

if not Brody won again
 12-19-2011, 10:51 AM         #283
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gottagat said:
they gonna give her clearance and let her back in the agency i bet..

if not Brody won again
maybe she'll be on some Batman sh*t lol
like, not in the agency but still workin' with Saul. Cause you seen how saucey that n*gga was when the bossman shattered his idea of leakin' that info to the media. They might could get on some rebel sh*t. lol
 12-19-2011, 11:35 AM         #284
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im glad saul wasn't working with nazir.

the shock therapy was hard to watch.
 6 years ago '05        #285
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
How was the finale boring? Just because there weren't any explosions and loud noises doesn't make a finale "boring". I thought the scenes with Brody in that room was intense and showed a lot of contemplation on the character's part. They also really delved into the overarching theme we've had all season that Carrie and Brody's lives will always, somehow, intertwine.

I was also glad to see Saul show some compassion for Carrie, albeit not excessively. The guy's honest nature (able to both offer empathy and directness when he told Carrie straight up she'll never be back in the CIA) tells me that the writers don't treat their audience like they're dumb. Saul's character seems grounded and reacts the way you'd expect him to. This sort of character development and fleshing out permeates throughout the whole ensemble, but since we got to see Saul quite a bit in the finale, thought I'd just point that out.

Overall, while a little uneventful, I thought the finale was good. They went into a different direction than the trailer would have you believe. Like someone pointed out, they're definitely going for the slow burn. We'll see how quickly Carrie regains her memory after the shock therapy.
 6 years ago '08        #286
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9185 9185
the best season finale to air on sunday
 12-19-2011, 02:04 PM         #287
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bunker scene had me on the edge of my fu*king seat literally, and that is incredibly rare that a show can me feel like that.

fantastic ending to a great series.
 6 years ago '04        #288
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
Boxden has let me down, this is a great show but that finale was predictable as sh*t. There were only a few moments during the nearly 90 minute finale that you couldn't have predicted.
 6 years ago '09        #289
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19421 19421
Homeland is that sh*t caught the last episode of the season sh*t is flames
 6 years ago '10        #290
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 ManWithoutFear! said:
maybe she'll be on some Batman sh*t lol
like, not in the agency but still workin' with Saul. Cause you seen how saucey that n*gga was when the bossman shattered his idea of leakin' that info to the media. They might could get on some rebel sh*t. lol
i like that idea
 6 years ago '09        #291
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
brody will die cuz he wont ever k!ll himself cuz of his daughter

wonder how the writers will go........
 6 years ago '04        #292
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
They had to transition over to Season 2, they obviously want some longevity. fu*k the finale, this first season was great. At least it's not Dexter and going to be the same sh*t rehashed for 6 seasons.

Right because they certainly couldn't have continued on to season 2 without Brody. The whole show would have gone downhill if they k!lled him. It was beyond fu*king predictable. Perfect example, at the end of the episode, I was watching with my cousin, and before the flashbacks even began he goes "Isa, she'll figure it out" and then BOOM she figured it out.

It's a good show, so far, but it's predictable.
 6 years ago '05        #293
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
The season finale was very disappointing. I noted about 3 episodes ago, I had a strong feeling that the show had run out of rabbits to pull out of the hat for the season. They proved me correct with the season finale.

The Brody situation was boring. Walker dying was insignificant, and the way he died was predictable. Nothing special happened with Carrie, she was as crazy as usual, and the last scene with her wasn't a cliffhanger/shocking and it was predictable. Saul did nothing special, neither did David, nor the VP.

Basically it felt like a mid-season episode, while almost every other episode of the season felt like a season finale.
 6 years ago '05        #294
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Oh, and how can anyone say the bunker scene was intense? They showed in the previews for this episode that Brody meets face to face with Walker, and that hadn't happen yet by the time the bunker scene started so you knew he wasn't going to actually do it.
 6 years ago '11        #295
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
^then don't watch the previews herp a derp

Yeah I predicted a few things throughout the course of the episode, but it was still good.

I found it cool how Carrie saved the day by preventing the bombing and the only one that knows that is Brody, and he still had to meet with her and make her look crazy lol
 6 years ago '05        #296
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Who actually believed Brody was going to do it? You could tell the Daughter was drawing on his conscience for a couple episodes. I don't know the original intent, but Brody is the star of the show right now. Brody and Claire Danes' character will be on the show for as long as it runs.
 6 years ago '04        #297
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Your cousin didn't predict sh*t, knock it off. Only thing that has been predictable all season was that Brody wouldn't go through with it because of that stupid trailer. That's on them. Other then that everything has been out of left field and great writing.
You're right because I'd pick that stupid moment to claim my cousin saw it coming. You definitely caught me.

You bring the value of this section down tenfold every time you respond to something.
 6 years ago '04        #298
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 WalterWhite said:
I thought it was kind of wack how Deb just randomly walked in on him though. Like no suspense, she got a lead she was following. 6 seasons of build up for Deb just to randomly walk in No way she snitches, she loves him

[pic - click to view]

Your cousin didn't predict sh*t, knock it off. Only thing that has been predictable all season was that Brody wouldn't go through with it because of that stupid trailer. That's on them. Other then that everything has been out of left field and great writing.
lol umm me and my girl predicted that sh*t too..as SOON as they were talking about temporary short term memory loss, we knew shed remember the name and theyd shock her. i honestly cant believe they would end such a great season like that. i kept telling myself if brody doesnt do it, then its only because the show got popular and theyre looking to go another season 2 or to milk it. i can almost guarantee if the show wasnt getting the reviews it was the original plan would be to let him go through with it. just based off how good the rest of the show was, him not doing it was a major let down..i just hope they dont drag out some stupid a.ss plot next year and somehow manage to keep the sh*t fresh, because this season was one of the better seasons of a television show ive seen in a long time.
 6 years ago '04        #299
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
I dvr'd the last 3 episodes, wacthed all last night. Those are the only episodes I've seen of the show but was able to put all the pieces together really quickly. Cool show. I'd watch the next season. Looking forward to Shameless more tho.
 6 years ago '04        #300
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
oh, and come on..the wires were loose on the bomb and thats why it didnt blow up? are they kidding me? an excellent season of writing, and they decide to have us believe that these terrorists who are obviously fanatical, anal, and brilliant enough to come up with a scheme that involves 2 pow's, turning them on their own country, having one rescued, and devising a plot to get one of them in a room with everyone they want to blow up, and they made a faulty bomb? then he happens to get a phone call the split second hes about to detonate the explosive for the second time?

its like a gift and a curse. you want a show to be successful, to allow them to last longer and have the budget for better episodes, but the better they do, the less likely they are to want to do something dramatic, like k!lling off brody. it feels like theyre doing it with dexter too. i could be wrong but i dont remember anyone of significance to the show dying off since doakes. well, a good guy anyway. its like as these characters get more followers, the writers dont want to do anything to stir things up. you could tell this wasnt the way the show was originally supposed to be. there is no way a show with such great writing was aiming at her having shock treatment and remembering the kids name as their big finale.

god i hope they dont drag out her slowly putting the pieces together again. this is one of the rare cases i wouldve rather this show ended after 1 season, then move on to a mediocre predictable second season. i really hope im wrong.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy