Homeland (New Showtime series)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #241
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
i'm only about 6 or 7 episodes in and on page 6 or 7 on here but i just started watching this show cuz i kept seeing it pop up on showtime so i decided to watch it on demand.. plan on being caught up by the time the next episode comes on.. love this show though.. worth the watch.. "Juliet" is doin her thing in this show too..
 6 years ago '05        #242
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 GetOnMahLevel said:
"Juliet" is doin her thing in this show too..
Who's Juliet?
 6 years ago '04        #243
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Who's Juliet?
lol.. Claire Danes bruh.. she played Juliet in Romeo and Juliet..
 6 years ago '05        #244
space
space
 GetOnMahLevel said:
lol.. Claire Danes bruh.. she played Juliet in Romeo and Juliet..

Never seen it.
 6 years ago '10        #245
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 tonystarks21 said:
its obviously saul is a terroist man my cousins works inside the show and he telling me brody is working with saul and saul is working for abu nazir and abu nazir use to fu*k with that old politician lady and the old politican lady is as.lut
MAKES SENSE

still think the mole the young boy who got a.ssigned to stay close and keep an eye on crazy carrie
 6 years ago '05        #246
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
its obviously saul is a terroist man my cousins works inside the show and he telling me brody is working with saul and saul is working for abu nazir and abu nazir use to fu*k with that old politician lady and the old politican lady is as.lut
1. We don't believe you.

2. If you're telling the truth, you're a d!ckhead.

3. But seriously, we don't believe you.
 6 years ago '04        #247
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

Never seen it.
yeah.. me neither..

6 years ago '07        #248
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Hot damN!!!

This finale looks epic.
 6 years ago '11        #249
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 14 14
 Reppindaburghh said:
Just a matter of time before Brody finds out what?
that nazir bombed his own people and blamed it on the americans to help turn Brodi
 6 years ago '05        #250
space
space
 gameofchris said:
that nazir bombed his own people and blamed it on the americans to help turn Brodi

The Americans already took the blame for that bombing on national television in the flashback episode.
 6 years ago '11        #251
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 14 14
 Reppindaburghh said:

The Americans already took the blame for that bombing on national television in the flashback episode.
what caused brody to turn on his fellow americans then?
 12-15-2011, 02:08 AM         #252
Mr.Poof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Say that
 6 years ago '05        #253
space
space
 gameofchris said:
what caused brody to turn on his fellow americans then?
Because the American's denied that their were kids at the bomb site. They said that was propaganda by the Terrorists. But they did take full blame for the actual bombing.
 6 years ago '09        #254
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 Reppindaburghh said:
Because the American's denied that their were kids at the bomb site. They said that was propaganda by the Terrorists. But they did take full blame for the actual bombing.
Ye that's the thing the vp said they attacked so it can't really be possible he placed his son to die unless he had intel from the mole....finale will be sick
 6 years ago '09        #255
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 WalterWhite said:
Good point! Saul's the mole.... And the kid that died was his wife's. She is Indian and the kid looked Indian Maybe that's how they are tied? It would explain why their marriage is sh*t. I would have to re-watch but does anybody remember where she was going?
so you think saul an dhis wife have a kid, and decide to let their kid live with a wanted terrorist in a warzone?
 6 years ago '11        #256
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8512 8512
 Reppindaburghh said:

They could have bombed something a few days earlier and then Nazir coulda hatched his plot. I think Brody could see the son alive here in the states or something and then flip back to our side....
 6 years ago '09        #257
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3839 3839
y is the bombing so confusing to people?
the US got intelligence that Nazir was in the area, they bombed it, didn't get him but there was a lot of "collateral damage" (mainly his son & some other kids & innocent people). the US took responsibility for the bombing, what actually caused the outrage with Nazir & Brody is that after the pics of the dead kids were posted by the natives, the US came out & flat out denied that the kids were casualties of the bombing, claiming that it was a precise bombing & it was just propoganda, hence Nazir saying "& they call us terrorists" when the US denied it. it's not rocket science

brody got attached to the lil kid & wanted revenge or something along those lines.
 6 years ago '11        #258
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8512 8512
 WalterWhite said:
Although you are probably right. It just isn't adding up. Why would one of the biggest terrorist keep an American solider like that to teach his kid English? Break him down and get him attached to the kid? What was his original plan then, have him teach his kid English and then let him go? There's going to be a twist.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #259
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
They could have bombed something a few days earlier and then Nazir coulda hatched his plot. I think Brody could see the son alive here in the states or something and then flip back to our side....

Brody was right next to where the bombing happened and he held the kids dead body in his hands and helped prepare the body for burial.
 6 years ago '05        #260
space
space
 jesusplay said:
meh...I don't understand brody or walker....

they aren't even brain washed...they doing this sh*t on free will
Well we have no idea what Walkers reasoning is. That's still unanswered.

Brody though I agree is doing it for a sh*tty reason. I get it, some kids died, our government lied about it, it was fu*ked up. That type of sh*t happens in war though, always has, always will.

Can't wait for the finale!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy