Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
If Saul is the mole, I'm going to lose it. Saul's the man! He runs sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #202
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
nah Saul da gawd aint the mole.. its the Muslim dude who always with Carrie
i forgot son name
 6 years ago '09        #203
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
dam brody was in the park
 6 years ago '04        #204
space
space
 jesusplay said:
I love this show. fu*k only 2 more episodes and probavly wont come back on til summer
Probably won't come back on until next year like Dexter
 6 years ago '07        #205
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
 jesusplay said:
I love this show. fu*k only 2 more episodes and probavly wont come back on til summer
summer? this wont be back till next fall, September most likely.
 6 years ago '06        #206
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
carrie acted real thirsty, hoping brody would come by for some good ol CIA pus*y

@ her reaction after. bi*ch was ready for the d!ck
 6 years ago '04        #207
space
space
 damn_ryght said:
carrie acted real thirsty, hoping brody would come by for some good ol CIA pus*y

@ her reaction after. bi*ch was ready for the d!ck

Was dying at that scene. My cousin and I were watching and when he said no to the wine I was like "damn she got shot the fu*k down, acting like she needed the D and he said it wasn't happening"
 6 years ago '05        #208
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,460 | Props total: 7103 7103
 lilsnatch770 said:
I found it weird that they were all just looking around and didn't think anyone would notice that.
Yeah, that was bad writing. Other then that, dope episode.

Claire Danes impresses me more and more each week with her acting ability.
 12-06-2011, 07:24 AM         #209
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nutty episode.

I'm also surprised they didn't have more snipers around looking at other vantage points, afterall - I would have expected Walker to survey the meet before he went face to face anyways.

I figure the Saudi told them he puts that drawing up in the window, but left out the bit of how that one signifies the cover is blown.

I just don't buy it that Saul is actually the mole, it would almost seem too predictable if they were going to reveal a main character to be the biggest villain. I'll be pissed if that's the case.

And Brody is making moves, you know he's just trying to get closer and closer to the actual president. But that all depends on what his gameplan is, if it's the longrun or the short term. Really depends on next week and if there is a big reveal in the finale.
 6 years ago '04        #210
space
space
Anyway think Brody could be trying to show Abu Nazir that he is committed to the "cause" but is actually just playing Nazir?

I'm wondering if they want us to think Brody is back to being "evil" but he actually has a game plan himself. Especially, if it is revealed that the terrorists really did blow up the village where Isa died?

I think it'd be a good twist if Brody helped to k!ll Abu Nazir

How long can this show last though
 6 years ago '10        #211
Gottagat 
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Anyway think Brody could be trying to show Abu Nazir that he is committed to the "cause" but is actually just playing Nazir?

I'm wondering if they want us to think Brody is back to being "evil" but he actually has a game plan himself. Especially, if it is revealed that the terrorists really did blow up the village where Isa died?

its like The k!lling

no one knows yet
 6 years ago '11        #212
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
 lilsnatch770 said:

I been saying this for a while now... Abu Nazir blew up his own kid to turn Brody. And he made Brody beat the p!ss out of his best friend to show him that his country don't give a fu*k about him.

He concocted this plan in its entirety and everything has been running smoothly... maybe Brody will have access to whether or not the US did that bombing once hes on the inside.. then if he finds the truth he can use his CIA bi*ch to trap Nazir....
 6 years ago '04        #213
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 2985 2985
One thing that makes me think Brody has not turned... that is the fact that he went over to Carrie to see if anyone would find out about them to ensure the safety of his public image and also his family's. Why would he give a fu*k if anyone would find out about him and Carrie fu*king? And it's not like Jess told him to go there and make sure, because he made plans with Carrie while he was hiding in the garage making sure Jess wasn't around.

If he were to actually pull through with a terror attack for Nazir, his family would go through much more scrutiny than if they found out about him and Carrie or about Jess with Mike.
 6 years ago '04        #214
space
space
 shadychef04 said:
One thing that makes me think Brody has not turned... that is the fact that he went over to Carrie to see if anyone would find out about them to ensure the safety of his public image and also his family's. Why would he give a fu*k if anyone would find out about him and Carrie fu*king? And it's not like Jess told him to go there and make sure, because he made plans with Carrie while he was hiding in the garage making sure Jess wasn't around.

If he were to actually pull through with a terror attack for Nazir, his family would go through much more scrutiny than if they found out about him and Carrie or about Jess with Mike.
He doesn't give a fu*k about his family though if he's carrying out his plans. I think, if he was turned, he would have checked with Carrie BEFORE starting it all so he can be elected. Think about our Presidential primaries right now. They aren't selected yet but go through a ton of sh*t prior to being nominated.

He'd check with Carrie so nothing stopped him from being elected. War Hero who has a loving, "perfect" family = elected and can carry out the plan - War hero who came home to fu*k other girls and found his wife cheated on him = not-elected and can't carry out his plan
 6 years ago '07        #215
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
 shadychef04 said:

he cared about that, because a family scandal could k!ll his hopes of winning, not because hes worried about what could happen. If a scandal derails him getting elected he will let down Nasir.
 6 years ago '04        #216
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 2985 2985
 lilsnatch770 said:
He doesn't give a fu*k about his family though if he's carrying out his plans. I think, if he was turned, he would have checked with Carrie BEFORE starting it all so he can be elected. Think about our Presidential primaries right now. They aren't selected yet but go through a ton of sh*t prior to being nominated.

He'd check with Carrie so nothing stopped him from being elected. War Hero who has a loving, "perfect" family = elected and can carry out the plan - War hero who came home to fu*k other girls and found his wife cheated on him = not-elected and can't carry out his plan
 minimafia_aj said:
he cared about that, because a family scandal could k!ll his hopes of winning, not because hes worried about what could happen. If a scandal derails him getting elected he will let down Nasir.
well, no sh*t... ... makes perfect sense... thanks dudes
 6 years ago '05        #217
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Anyone knows a site where I can watch the episodes?

I heard this show is VERY good.
 6 years ago '05        #218
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
@ the bombing. I'm really confused who the mole is right now

I hope it's not Saul, though, since - like everyone else said - it's too predictable. If that happens, they'll be throwing that character under the bus, IMHO.
 6 years ago '10        #219
Gottagat 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

damn Carrie's downfall was hard to watch ..she smart as hell though

Like i said b4 i think the mole is that CIA muslim who appears in spurts

next week will be must see TV
 6 years ago '09        #220
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,538 | Props total: 3831 3831
watching carrie lose it was painful

that n*gga brody too smart though, saw carrie getting too close & decided to spill the beans to get her out of the way.

from the preview, it looks like his daughter might somehow spill the beans that brody had a mysterious package & was acting real weird over the weekend

also, this reminds me of the movie SALT a little, in the way everyone ends up in the same room & the 1 they trust is the 1 who intends to fu*k them up.

GREAT SHOW!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy