Young jeezy tm103 official tracklisting!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-12-2011, 04:33 PM         #121
K dot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah a couple of days, if it doesn't leak it's NEVER dropping. Jeezy isn't Hov & Kanye can drop a album without promotion, etc!
 6 years ago '11        #122
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
Did this n*gga even record the songs yet?
 6 years ago '04        #123
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,020 | Props total: 1354 1354
trapped and lil homie= justice league

supa freak = drich

i do= ft jay z drake andre 3000 prod by m16

trump=lil lody and izze production wise

i think the emienem record is always on there prod by drumma boy
 6 years ago '10        #124
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2397 2397
 Millerionaire87 said:
The Recession>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #125
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25

Jeezy Trippin
 6 years ago '04        #126
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6512 6512

Talk 2 Me
Real Is How Ya Feel
Supa Freak [D.Rich]
Trump (feat. Birdman) [Lil Lody]
L.M.M (feat. Plies) [Drumma Boy]
Nothin
Never Be The Same
38 [Lil Lody]
Higher Learning
Change Ya Life
I Do(feat. Jay-z,Andre 3000, & Drake) [M-16]
Trapped [J.U.S.T.I.C.E League]
Lil' Homies [J.U.S.T.I.C.E League]
Everything
This One For You

Bonus
Shake Life [Lil Lody]
Ballin(feat. Lil' Wayne) [Lil Lody]

lody got 4 more so there only 4 producer slots left

Last edited by justinjones; 09-12-2011 at 06:31 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #127
itz ya boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$450 | Props total: 241 241
9/20 tm103 that's promotion rite there
 6 years ago '05        #128
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 justinjones said:

Talk 2 Me
Real Is How Ya Feel
Supa Freak [D.Rich]
Trump (feat. Birdman) [Lil Lody]
L.M.M (feat. Plies) [Drumma Boy]
Nothin
Never Be The Same
Higher Learning
Change Ya Life
I Do(feat. Jay-z,Andre 3000, & Drake) [M-16]
Trapped [J.U.S.T.I.C.E League]
Lil' Homies [J.U.S.T.I.C.E League]
Everything
This One For You

Bonus
Shake Life [Lil Lody]
Ballin(feat. Lil' Wayne) [Lil Lody]

lody got 5 more so there only 4 producer slots left
That looks much more appealing, at least it makes sense if he kept the singles in as some bonuses.

But If this isn't his hardest album of all time, n*ggas are gonna k!ll themselves
 6 years ago '04        #129
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,020 | Props total: 1354 1354
gonna be 2 more bonus songs too...
 6 years ago '04        #130
atlbwa2 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 66 66
^^ hey folk cant you give up some more info on this sh*t??? haha. why the fu*k would he keep lose my mind on here that sh*t is sooo old and whats up with some of the leftovers hopefully they still see the light of day...
 6 years ago '05        #131
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 atlbwa2 said:
^^ hey folk cant you give up some more info on this sh*t??? haha. why the fu*k would he keep lose my mind on here that sh*t is sooo old and whats up with some of the leftovers hopefully they still see the light of day...
Lose My Mind got a Grammy nomination
 6 years ago '05        #132
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
 atlbwa2 said:
whats up with some of the leftovers hopefully they still see the light of day...
A Mixtape Is Suppose To Come Out A Day After The Album Drops. I Dunno If Plans For The Mixtape Is Still A Go or They Decided To Go With RIB2.
 6 years ago '05        #133
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Rockobox said:
Lose My Mind got a Grammy nomination
and?
 6 years ago '04        #134
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 228 228
 Phicmagic said:
Yall are so concerned about Ballin and Shake Life but im more so concerned about Lose My Mind....True it did come out a year ago, but it also DID Chart on 2 hip hop charts and earn a grammy nomination...He shouldve included that remix with Drake, and possibly someone else on it to help with the discs appeal.

Ballin and Shake Life are bonus cuts, still seeing people say its not on there...They are, theyre bonus cuts...That makes complete sense seeing as how Shake Life had a small attachment rate and Ballin was originally supposed to be a Street Single/Warmup record that caught steam.

Ballin almost didnt come out at all.....after that whole fiasco with the beat occurred the sh*t was lucky to even see the light of day.

The old Jeezy wouldve dropped one mixtape, and a single before the album...This Jeezy has dropped 2 mixtapes, multiple videos, is Vlogging(Road to TM103), did a live show in NYC that was sold out in a matter of minutes, is on a nationwide tour, is releasing/leaking music featuring his label mates everyday, is actually tweeting and replying to fans(Hes avoided twitter for 2-3 years now), and is actively working...

He did all that but made you wait on a tracklisting.......LOL

And yall are still screaming wheres the promo/push/work at???

I Guess The Nationwide Promo Tour hes on thats selling out in every city hes touched is bad promo to? :Kanyeshrug:

Whats next "Oh he dropped the album, sold 200K out the gate and is on his way to gold but....its not enough pages in the booklet, TM103 should have more pages in the CD Booklet" :lachen001:

:rolll augh:
 6 years ago '07        #135
kandi007 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
Yay!!!

After 10 years of waiting this sh*t better not disappoint though
 6 years ago '09        #136
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
"
The old Jeezy wouldve dropped one mixtape, and a single before the album...This Jeezy has dropped 2 mixtapes, multiple videos, is Vlogging(Road to TM103), "

isnt that sad he has to drop so much material cuz they keep pushing it back n he has to regain the buzz?
 09-12-2011, 05:55 PM         #137
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
"
The old Jeezy wouldve dropped one mixtape, and a single before the album...This Jeezy has dropped 2 mixtapes, multiple videos, is Vlogging(Road to TM103), "

isnt that sad he has to drop so much material cuz they keep pushing it back n he has to regain the buzz?
Not really....His direct competitor in the Street Music category did the same thing....How many viral videos/interviews/songs with his Crew(that plastic Triple C's album) and mixtapes did Ross do between albums....Look at Ross now?.....Hell who isnt working like that now in todays fickle rap climate...Youre lucky if a Fan remembers you 5 minutes after your video goes off. The attention span of a rap fan is so short now that n*ggas can spend $10 on you one week, and the next week help Lil Wayne reach 1 million copies.......(lol)

The REAL area where hes lacking IMO and the real reason he isnt doing enough in all of your eyes is this....Usually when a major artist that has a name with a little weight gets ready to drop were used to seeing them featured on all the newest sh....For instance think about what Fab, Busta, The Jeezy before the Recession, Ross(hes doing it now), Gucci, and even Snoop do before they release an album....They not only are on their own singles....theyre featured on some of the other songs that are currently charting on the radio as well.

The only person we've really seen him collabo with is Freddie Gibbs.....He could really use a good remix appearance that charts on the Hot 100 right about now.....I mean the last time out wasnt he featured on Ushers song, Ciaras song, and like 2 or 3 other singles?

Thats really whats missing....Everyones working with everyone, but him lol. True indeed Trump came out with Birdman on it...but its the lack of him showing up in sh*t besides his own thats lacking.
 6 years ago '05        #138
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 1226 1226
ion really see why everyone hates on trump....sh*t go in the whip
 6 years ago '04        #139
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
fu*kin glad ballin and shake life aint on it
 6 years ago '04        #140
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 228 228
 FappingFapstar said:
"

or maybe he realized that in his contract if def jam promotes the sh*t out of his album its going to cost him more money rather than he do it himself, if you not payin attention hes hustlin right now, sold out shows across the country with "no buzz" as you call it, talkin on twitter, vloggin, n*ggas in here talkin bout he got no buzz but know everything this n*gga doin lol prolly follwin him on twitter too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago