Young jeezy tm103 official tracklisting!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5616 5616
 ash1990 said:
If you are not copping TM103, you have no right to complain bi*ch-n*gga so shut the fu*k up
What he said
 6 years ago '07        #62
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
n*ggas need to understand that Jeezy fans are just mad at the fact that the promotion should allow for so much more than a ragedy notepad tracklist a week b4 the release date and constant pushbacks as a result of sleezy promo. They actually want Jeezy to make the highest amount of money he can off this project. Using the pushbacks as the promo wasn't necessarily a bad idea, just sub-par.
 6 years ago '09        #63
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
BTW fu*k RapRadar now their on Young Jeezy d!ck.
 6 years ago '10        #64
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2216 2216
LOL at n*ggas in here acting like Jeezy need a record label.
This n*gga don't have to wait for the label to put his album out because he got bread.
Stop placing Jeezy in the same category as these other rappers.
He should drop it as a regular free album.
 6 years ago '04        #65
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6509 6509
 DVJ78 said:
This n*gga don't have to wait for the label to put his album out because he got bread.
if that was the case he would of put it out a year ago
 09-12-2011, 12:23 PM         #66
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
n*ggas beg for a track list, they get one, and then they bi*ch about somethin else

I don't give a fu*k about all this "i need a track list / official cover" bullsh*t. All I care about is the MUSIC and if it gets released in 8 days like they keep sayin I'll be happy
Exactly b.

n*ggas cried all year saying he wasnt working/doing sh*t....then he dropped 2 major mixtapes back to back...then they cried for a tracklist(And once again this is so hilarious to me) and he delivered....

Now youre going to bi*ch and moan about something else.

Heres a rude awakening....If the 20th is the date...then really he doesnt have to drop a video, a cover, a tracklisting, a SONG, NOTHING until the 20th...Releasing the tracklisting isnt part of a record labels promo reel....Its a courtesy they perform for vendors looking to carry the product in their stores...Its NOTHING done for fans.

And their could be reasons why said tracklisting isnt out....He has continuosly promised a secret/surprise on this album...could be to divert any attention from it. They could be waiting on a last minute sample clearance and their was a song they didnt want to list, JUST yet....Or 3 the people who needed to have the tracklisting(Def Jam) already got it, and he didnt give a fu*k if n*ggas on the internet didnt have it

Like I said in another thread...Im in ATL....n*ggas out here are just happy hes working, on the radio, dropping mixtapes, and his albums dropping....n*ggas out here arent running around ATL screamin "he got no tracklist shawty!!!!!!"

Internet Warriors calm down.
 6 years ago '11        #67
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 DVJ78 said:
you forget about contracts...
 6 years ago '05        #68
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25135 25135
 Phicmagic said:
n*ggas out here arent running around ATL screamin "he got no tracklist shawty!!!!!!"
..I Just Spitted Out My Green Tea Laughing At This
 09-12-2011, 12:42 PM         #69
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I also wanted to say this...Lil Lody whose actually getting paid off this project, has produced 1/3rd of it...and is sitting next to Jeezy every day says the date is the same....DJ Folk whose getting paid off the project, A&R'ed it and sits next to Jeezy everyday says the date is the same....

Def Jam announced KRIT was pushed back, but not Jeezy....Last time they spoke on it, was when it was stated its the 20th....

Jeezy gets bothered so much by twitter kids that he handwrites a tracklisting to get people to stfu, when an artist like jay Z or Kanye....Or even Lil Wayne wouldve told you to go eat a d!ck lol....

And you dont believe them.

But a random Maybach Music twitter account which is more than likely ran by a 19-20 year old intern who probably has never met Pill, much less Rick Ross, lol, causes you to start questioning Young Jeezys whole Multiplatinum Career.

Explain this logic please, i'll wait.
 09-12-2011, 12:48 PM         #70
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Killa said:
Phicmagic is k!lling em hoes.
LOL Fam IM just sayin, these multi page threads are hilarious cause its like...Wheres the thought process? As Hov once said "Whose giving these hoes outlets?!"
 09-12-2011, 12:51 PM         #71
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas out here arent running around ATL screamin "he got no tracklist shawty!!!!!!" [/QUOTE]

09-12-2011, 12:59 PM         #72
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the Album drops the 20th then it will leak Wed night....the countdown begins
 6 years ago '11        #73
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5616 5616
 Phicmagic said:

But a random Maybach Music twitter account which is more than likely ran by a 19-20 year old intern who probably has never met Pill, much less Rick Ross, lol, causes you to start questioning Young Jeezys whole Multiplatinum Career.
MMG intern? You giving them n*ggas too much. You know that won't nobody but Ross fat a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #74
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
The streets(boxden) asked for a tracklist, Jeezy gave ya'll a tracklist lol

this CD bout to flop hard
 6 years ago '05        #75
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
lose my mind is still hard though .

i dont know about this though man. Lil Lody on 8 tracks? Ehhh. Needs more Shawty Redd or at least Drumma Boy. I will be listening though.
 6 years ago '09        #76
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
this album gonna be so fuking bad wow
 09-12-2011, 01:40 PM         #77
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall are so concerned about Ballin and Shake Life but im more so concerned about Lose My Mind....True it did come out a year ago, but it also DID Chart on 2 hip hop charts and earn a grammy nomination...He shouldve included that remix with Drake, and possibly someone else on it to help with the discs appeal.

Ballin and Shake Life are bonus cuts, still seeing people say its not on there...They are, theyre bonus cuts...That makes complete sense seeing as how Shake Life had a small attachment rate and Ballin was originally supposed to be a Street Single/Warmup record that caught steam.

Ballin almost didnt come out at all.....after that whole fiasco with the beat occurred the sh*t was lucky to even see the light of day.

The old Jeezy wouldve dropped one mixtape, and a single before the album...This Jeezy has dropped 2 mixtapes, multiple videos, is Vlogging(Road to TM103), did a live show in NYC that was sold out in a matter of minutes, is on a nationwide tour, is releasing/leaking music featuring his label mates everyday, is actually tweeting and replying to fans(Hes avoided twitter for 2-3 years now), and is actively working...

He did all that but made you wait on a tracklisting.......LOL

And yall are still screaming wheres the promo/push/work at???

I Guess The Nationwide Promo Tour hes on thats selling out in every city hes touched is bad promo to? :Kanyeshrug:

Whats next "Oh he dropped the album, sold 200K out the gate and is on his way to gold but....its not enough pages in the booklet, TM103 should have more pages in the CD Booklet" :lachen001:
 09-12-2011, 01:47 PM         #78
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Killa said:
so this guy posted some dumb sh*t and his forum name is FappingFapstar

then a big wave came and we all was like..

then the wave was like..

[pic - click to view]

and hit the ground, took FappingFapstar with him and it ended

ladies and gentlemen, Phicmagic!!!!!!!!!
LOL This n*gga has got me rolling all day LOL.

Yo son that little bi*ch got so much swag. Shes the new based god
 6 years ago '05        #79
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Album is gonna be a.ss, and I'm a fan of Jeezy. Just watch.

Trump? Really? Get the fu*k out of here.
 6 years ago '05        #80
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
Guess Gibbs was right.

This album really IS gonna make people upset.

In a bad way
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy