Young jeezy tm103 official tracklisting!

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #201
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 jt satan said:
mannnnnn why does jeezy like lil lody so much . .but how u gonna do all that recording and put a record like trump on there.. i know ballin has to be on there cuz its a single.. but why trump.

jeezy couldve at least put one more midnight black beat on there.. midnight black might be one jeezy's best producers ever lol, if midnight could give jeezy a beat like ( my brothers keeper - ying yang twins) it would be a wrap

where is the jill scott track??? what happend to suicide music.. goddog i been waiting on that song since 2009,,,, i hope jeezy evolved on tm103. because trappin aint dead and trap or die 2 showed what jeezy really can be.

right now jeezy at 70 percent of what he can be.. its time for him to step his sh*t up again..

1st 48, my money. the underdawg, prolly still some of the craziest songs he ever had lol

how u gonna do 18 records with shawty redd.. but put numerous lil lody beats.. i just dont understand what jeezy be doing lol
I thought u said the album was gonna be a classic
 6 years ago '10        #202
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
ayo dj folk didnt jeezy have a record by drumma boy .. called "thug" and "royal salute" ???

where that just blaze track at ??? lol
 09-12-2011, 11:45 PM         #203
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope for his saw this sh*t doesn't drop on schedule

Gonna do Murphy Lee numbers first week
 6 years ago '04        #204
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 jt satan said:
yea also nas had the beat .. from untitled album the song is called n.i.g.g.e.r. i think ..

but jeezy went off on the song.. trappin aint dead had me so hyped for tm103 lol trap or die 2 did too... ithink jeezy went backwards with rib1 and 2.. n*gga shouldve just stayed on that more mature creative sound .... jeezy too good to be doing that lex luger sounding sh*t .. even if shawty redd created that trap sound.. jeezy shouldve overlooked it and be like fu*k it .. imma do some other sh*t lol because he been there and done that... jeezy still has potential he just need to choose the right sounds.. and keep his music fresh thats how he got hot in the first place he had a fresh sound.. fresh flow.... its time for him to wake up!!!!!!!!
im not sure about the n.i.g.g.e.r. song but def jam fu*ked him cuz they shoulve put it out after trappin aint dead or right after trap or die 2..i dont think he went backwards with real is back 1 & 2 cuz there were alot of people talking abt they didnt like the sound of trap or die 2 and wanted jeezy to bring that tm101 and trap or die sound back and i think the real is back tapes showed & proved that jeezy still could make good quality street music/hits that n*ggaz fiend for on beat bangers..i feel u on the fresh part cuz everybody took his sound and style,ran wit it and tried to switch it up into their own style..
 6 years ago '04        #205
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kalon said:
and where the hell is Problem, Camaro, and Time? Smh?
ya hood politics or camaro shouldve been tried but its too late now cause their damn near a year old or ova a year old
 6 years ago '04        #206
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
 Millerionaire87 said:
The Recession>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #207
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
da krazy sh*t is that 1st half of trap or die sounds better than 1st half of trap or die 2 but the 2nd half of trap or die 2 is better than 2nd half of trap or die imo..trap or die had like 2-3 freestyles and 1-2 skits on the 2nd half of it if im not mistaken while the 2nd of half of trap or die 2 had no skits/freestyles,just full songs
 6 years ago '04        #208
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 238 238
 dosis said:
im not sure about the n.i.g.g.e.r. song but def jam fu*ked him cuz they shoulve put it out after trappin aint dead or right after trap or die 2..i dont think he went backwards with real is back 1 & 2 cuz there were alot of people talking abt they didnt like the sound of trap or die 2 and wanted jeezy to bring that tm101 and trap or die sound back and i think the real is back tapes showed & proved that jeezy still could make good quality street music/hits that n*ggaz fiend for on beat bangers..i feel u on the fresh part cuz everybody took his sound and style,ran wit it and tried to switch it up into their own style..
nas song is deeper of course but the beat fits jeezy better. Its been afew interviews were cats were sayin so n so had the track first but artist/sample clearances or money fu*k it up. Some cat just good at flippin mixtape cuts making sound as if it was theirs like the "turn my swag on" & "porsche music"

[video - click to view]

09-13-2011, 12:18 AM         #209
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
L.M.M.[lLose My Mind" (featuring Plies; produced by Drumma Boy)]
I Do (featuring Jay-Z,Andre 3000 and Drake; produced by M16)

thats all i got so far
Damn M-16 still doing beats? Dude vanished for a minute, he always use to give rich boy the dopest production.
 6 years ago '04        #210
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 pimppoet said:
nas song is deeper of course but the beat fits jeezy better. Its been afew interviews were cats were sayin so n so had the track first but artist/sample clearances or money fu*k it up. Some cat just good at flippin mixtape cuts making sound as if it was theirs like the "turn my swag on" & "porsche music"

now i remember..nas k!lled this sh*t and the album though..i liked untitled alot
 6 years ago '09        #211
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
i feel like he laughin at everyone panicking and he doing this on purpose to watch everyone scatter and go crazy and sh*t but he really like they fallin for this sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #212
TheBeatBully 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$133 | Props total: 71 71
I got faith in jeezy.
 6 years ago '10        #213
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
We'll find out in less than a week. Personally, there's no way tm103 will be released on the 20th.

He may drop something else on the 20th like a free album or mixtape but I can't picture him releasing the official album.

Just doesn't make good business sense to do so.
 6 years ago '09        #214
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,172 | Props total: 7353 7353
damn bx really wants the album
 6 years ago '04        #215
atlbwa2 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 66 66
DjStikuhbush Dj Stikuhbush
TM103 is done #LetsToastTuesdayz

How the fu*k is this comin out in a week if they just finishing mixing/mastering???
 6 years ago '04        #216
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Damn M-16 still doing beats? Dude vanished for a minute, he always use to give rich boy the dopest production.
the song is a year and a half old

ChiCity Fingaz said:
Wait, Jeezy passed on Not Afraid and She Will?

Jeezy is done if TM103 is wack. His ear for beats fell off and his lyrics are repetitive as sh*t. The hell is he doing letting Lody produce half of his album?
be honest he would not sound right on that beat
 6 years ago '06        #217
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4491 4491
Lody doin 8 tracks yeah this gone be his worst album.
 6 years ago '04        #218
bird 
space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
lil lody talk so much sh*t on twitter
 6 years ago '06        #219
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
where is the leeeeeeeeak?????!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #220
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,021 | Props total: 1355 1355
lody has 5 on the regular version

7 on the deluxe edition
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy