Young jeezy tm103 official tracklisting!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 thetrapper said:
i hate i do......to be honest...

i rather suicide music be on the album...
Damn, how is a song with jay, andre 3k, and drake gonna suck?

Ill hold judgement, but I had high hopes for that sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #182
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 thetrapper said:
no

im the man behind trappin aint dead

does that give u clarity?

you didn't comment on the quality of the jeezy/em track and em's verse in particular tho

6 years ago '04        #183
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 thetrapper said:
no

im the man behind trappin aint dead

does that give u clarity?
ya i see da light now
 6 years ago '11        #184
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 dosis said:
da recession came out after deeper than rap if im not mistaken

The Recession dropped in 2008.......almost 8 months before DTR
 6 years ago '04        #185
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 SugaHillRomello said:
The Recession dropped in 2008.......almost 8 months before DTR
ya u right...tha carter 3 came out in 2008 too
 6 years ago '04        #186
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 238 238
 ttime236 said:
Damn, how is a song with jay, andre 3k, and drake gonna suck?

Ill hold judgement, but I had high hopes for that sh*t
If its the same "i do" that leaked awhile back andree full verse already leaked like a year 2 date along with a seperate leak with part of jeezys. TM103 is hella late & been through afew changes...Gucci & rick ross imo took some of his buzz away. Its afew mixtapes track that wouldve been koo for the albums.

IMO tm103 should have:
real back part 2 intro
my tool
hood politics
insane
go hard
flexin
sittin low
time
the underdawg
grape
the lick
lose my mind
i stunt i ball
run dmc
kobe lebron
i got this
bag music
biggest movie
trump
out of town - its k!ller mike's song but imo couldve been a good single for both
real n*gga anthem

Someone pasted the 2 snippets together.

[video - click to view]

heres a couples beats he passed on...hopefully some one else doesnt.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by pimppoet; 09-12-2011 at 10:39 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #187
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1228 1228
Jizzle
 6 years ago '04        #188
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 1357 1357
man jizzle was la reid's call...lol

i hated that sh*t too

i liked amen and rap game

him and shawty redd did like 18 records together

he did 16 with the olympicks

him and djay cas did a whole mixtape worth of concepts that were amazing

its like i dunno man
 6 years ago '04        #189
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 pimppoet said:
If its the same "i do" that leaked awhile back andree full verse already leaked like a year 2 date along with a seperate leak with part of jeezys. TM103 is hella late & been through afew changes...Gucci & rick ross imo took some of his buzz away. Its afew mixtapes track that wouldve been koo for the albums.

IMO tm103 should have:
real back part 2 intro
my tool
hood politics
insane
go hard
flexin
sittin low
time
the underdawg
grape
the lick
lose my mind
i stunt i ball
run dmc
kobe lebron
i got this
bag music
biggest movie
trump
out of town - its k!ller mike's song but imo couldve been a good single for both
real n*gga anthem

Someone pasted the 2 snippets together.

heres a couples beats he passed on...hopefully some one else doesnt.

i feel u on the tracks but all them are too old and have been heard already,if the album wouldve came out last year then yeah..alot of them beats was alright so i see why he pass on them
 6 years ago '04        #190
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
 thetrapper said:

i hated that sh*t too

its like i dunno man
Yo folk my boy sent u a record with a hook like with jeezy chants...did you ever get to hear it? I just want ur opinion on it
 6 years ago '04        #191
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
 bradleyb87 said:
Folk can only give Jeezy the records. That n*gga gotta pick'em.

But yeah, there are alot of producers who I thought were gonna make this album, that's looking like their not.

Lody got 8? sh*t cray
I know right, but let me hit home with you my n*gga.

I played CAMARO constantly! Camaro > TRIB2
The only Jeezy Album I ever disliked was 102 Inspiration.
I play the Recession on a regular basis.

6 years ago '04        #192
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
I know it's on the artist at the end of the day, But it's the job of an A&R to help guide the project.

Bag Music was better then EVERY song on TRIB2

I ain't going to judge until I hear the finished product anyways.
It's going to be hard to beat Recession to my ears especially when the follow up was Trappin ain't dead (mixtape)

"dope game street life, I really lived it (consistent) pus*y good errtime she (consistent)"

In the meantime Ross BEEFIN with KRAEY LOL #FAIL
 09-12-2011, 11:10 PM         #193
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy finished ...its rozay game now
 6 years ago '04        #194
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 thetrapper said:

i hated that sh*t too

its like i dunno man
yeah amen and rap game was definitely album material and shouldve been on da album,they shouldve tried 2 push that as a single cuz it explains the climate of the rap game and how da game is up and down and the clubs was k!lling dem sh*ts...jizzle was da wackest sh*t jeezy ever drop,dont know why they tried to force that sh*t like it was hot..i know la reid told him to put it out and jeezy was probably trying to do what it takes 2 get the album out but jeezy shouldve known better and told la reid hell nah..he shouldve tried 2 push im just saying though,hood politics,camaro,ride wit me,how u want it,count it up,do it for u or run dmc as a single..wasnt alot of them shawty redd productions on the last laugh album???dat strip club & dont stop songs stays on heavy rotation in the strip clubs..shawty redd k!lled alot of the beats on the last laugh (game over,the intro & do it again)

Last edited by dosis; 09-12-2011 at 11:19 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #195
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 172 172
mannnnnn why does jeezy like lil lody so much . .but how u gonna do all that recording and put a record like trump on there.. i know ballin has to be on there cuz its a single.. but why trump.

jeezy couldve at least put one more midnight black beat on there.. midnight black might be one jeezy's best producers ever lol, if midnight could give jeezy a beat like ( my brothers keeper - ying yang twins) it would be a wrap

where is the jill scott track??? what happend to suicide music.. goddog i been waiting on that song since 2009,,,, i hope jeezy evolved on tm103. because trappin aint dead and trap or die 2 showed what jeezy really can be.

right now jeezy at 70 percent of what he can be.. its time for him to step his sh*t up again..

1st 48, my money. the underdawg, prolly still some of the craziest songs he ever had lol

how u gonna do 18 records with shawty redd.. but put numerous lil lody beats.. i just dont understand what jeezy be doing lol

Last edited by jt satan; 09-12-2011 at 11:33 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #196
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 jt satan said:
mannnnnn why does jeezy like lil lody so much . .but how u gonna do all that recording and put a record like trump on there.. i know ballin has to be on there cuz its a single.. but why trump.

jeezy couldve at least put one more midnight black beat on there.. midnight black might be one jeezy's best producers ever lol, if midnight could give jeezy a beat like ( my brothers keeper - ying yang twins) it would be a wrap

where is the jill scott track??? what happend to suicide music.. goddog i been waiting on that song since 2009,,,, i hope jeezy evolved on tm103. because trappin aint dead and trap or die 2 showed what jeezy really can be.

right now jeezy at 70 percent of what he can be.. its time for him to step his sh*t up again..

1st 48, my money. the underdawg, prolly still some of the craziest songs he ever had lol

how u gonna do 18 records with shawty redd.. but put numerous lil lody beats.. i just dont understand what jeezy be doing lol
the underdawg beat was used by beanie siegel on 1 of his albums before but 1st 48,my money or the underdawg was tight and so was sunny days.that whole trappin aint dead was hard and so was trap or die 2 cuz it showed jeezy on different sounds and how versatile he could be just like all the time,real n*gga anthem and done it all..trump is tight its just that the beat sounds to similar to bmf

Last edited by dosis; 09-12-2011 at 11:43 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #197
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 172 172
 dosis said:
the underdawg beat was used by beanie siegel on 1 of his albums before but 1st 48,my money or the underdawg was tight and so was sunny days.that whole trappin aint dead was hard and so was trap or die 2 cuz it showed jeezy on different sounds and how versatile he could be just like all the time,real n*gga anthem and done it all
yea also nas had the beat .. from untitled album the song is called n.i.g.g.e.r. i think ..

but jeezy went off on the song.. trappin aint dead had me so hyped for tm103 lol trap or die 2 did too... ithink jeezy went backwards with rib1 and 2.. n*gga shouldve just stayed on that more mature creative sound .... jeezy too good to be doing that lex luger sounding sh*t .. even if shawty redd created that trap sound.. jeezy shouldve overlooked it and be like fu*k it .. imma do some other sh*t lol because he been there and done that... jeezy still has potential he just need to choose the right sounds.. and keep his music fresh thats how he got hot in the first place he had a fresh sound.. fresh flow.... its time for him to wake up!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #198
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 238 238
 dosis said:
yeah amen and rap game was definitely album material and shouldve been on da album,they shouldve tried 2 push that as a single cuz it explains the climate of the rap game and how da game is up and down and the clubs was k!lling dem sh*ts...jizzle was da wackest sh*t jeezy ever drop,dont know why they tried to force that sh*t like it was hot..i know la reid told him to put it out and jeezy was probably trying to do what it takes 2 get the album out but jeezy shouldve known better and told la reid hell nah..he shouldve tried 2 push im just saying though,hood politics,camaro,ride wit me,how u want it,count it up,do it for u or run dmc as a single..wasnt alot of them shawty redd productions on the last laugh album???dat strip club & dont stop songs stays on heavy rotation in the strip clubs..shawty redd k!lled alot of the beats on the last laugh (game over,the intro & do it again)
yea...him n d rich had afew tracks for himself that i think wouldve better fit jeezy or someone else such as "come n go" n "snakes". also jizzle wasnt dat bad imo atleast the version without lil jon
 6 years ago '04        #199
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
Hood Politics should've been his first shot...i understand wayne on the single...but the single wasn't that heavy...
 6 years ago '10        #200
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 jt satan said:

I thought u said the album was gonna be a classic
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy