Old Guy Throws Burger at Teens in Restaurant & Gets Dropped!

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,746 | Props total: 23259 23259
thought this was white on white violence i was like

till i seen the black dude stompin gramps
 6 years ago '08        #82
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
am i the only one thinking with ol girl in video?
 6 years ago '10        #83
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Snoopy718 said:
you taking things outta context...u know thats a completely diff situation my guy

this old man got up throwing burgers in n*ggas face like they just gonna sit there and look dumb

how can u not expect an a.ss whooping after that?

I'm not taking it out of context dumb a.ss. Did you not just watch them sit there and argue with that geezer or did you just skip to the hamburger toss?!?! If ya old a.ss grandma says something to me like "can you please stop cursing....." and I respond "shut the fu*k up old bi*ch......." and the end result is me slapping the wig off ya grandma dome and running her for the purse.............how you gonna feel? You think thats cool? Sitting there having an arguement with an old person is just like arguing with a fu*king child. Half you n*ggaz dont even have fathers though so I see why yall afraid to be a man in a situation.

Old guy might have an underline health issue or he might just be an as*hole.......I'm not gonna sit there and argue with a geezer same as im not going to sit and argue with a 5 year old.

Last edited by peeyump; 09-13-2011 at 06:57 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #84
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 peeyump said:
I'm not going to sit and argue with an old dude so it would of never got anywhere near that point. Old dude didnt come out of nowhere with that sh*t. Smarten up.
smarten up? n*gga please, there could be hundreds of scenarios that could lead up to him smashing a burger in your fu*kin face...dont act like you'll just turn the other cheek cuz he old..so again, if a old dude "for whatever reason" got at you with a burger, i can guarantee you wont just sit there and take it. sh*t, you cant even control your temper on this site...let alone having some food thrown in your face..

frontin a.ss n*gga!
 6 years ago '04        #85
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 2991 2991
there were no Black people in this video lol... that kid had a "jew-fro".. and even if he were mixed possibly.. it doesnt make him Black, just look at the crowd & environment he's around.
 6 years ago '04        #86
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 peeyump said:
Nobody saying you need to eat their sh*t, but you have to understand that there are alot of reasons why some old folks act crazy. Alot of the time it has to do with health. There are health issues that come with age that make them act like as*holes and what not. Besides old people are like babies and toddlers........Its taking advantage of a motherfu*ker if a n*gga like me was to try and f!ght an old person. Takes a man to just walk away from that sh*t and it take a bi*ch to beat down an old geezer. Guarantee you them same n*ggaz would think twice if it was a younger guy.
Hes right, u have no idea if someone got underlying issues, u can't just haul off on some dude with dimentia. Not saying I wouldn't react, but I'm probably not gunn a smash on him.
 6 years ago '04        #87
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
Self defense all day. That guy was really stupid, what did he think was going to happen? I throw a burger at these jits and they are going to say sorry and walk away?
 6 years ago '11        #88
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 3474 3474
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

Praise the lawd no Black Ppl were involved....for once..

record somethin like that and puttin it on youtube knowin none of em can f!ght
 6 years ago '10        #89
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Mathematic said:
smarten up? n*gga please, there could be hundreds of scenarios that could lead up to him smashing a burger in your fu*kin face...dont act like you'll just turn the other cheek cuz he old..so again, if a old dude "for whatever reason" got at you with a burger, i can guarantee you wont just sit there and take it. sh*t, you cant even control your temper on this site...let alone having some food thrown in your face..

frontin a.ss n*gga!

My n*gga if you want to play the what if game... how about an old dude aint quick enough to put a burger in my face. I see you stuck on the burger in the face sh*t though so I'll play along.........I'm not getting 5 plus years in jail for beating on an old man because he put a burger in my face. Try a burger to my kids face though and all bets are off. I'm pretty sure it would only take me one hit on an old person to get my point across though so I still aint "beating" on an old person. For the record old to me is 65 and over..........a 49 year old person could and should be beat on site for that.
 6 years ago '05        #90
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
imo old dude looked sort of intoxicated. who hasnt strolled through mcdonalds at 2am with those drunk munchies.
 6 years ago '10        #91
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,840 | Props total: 6011 6011
 Ocarina of Time said:
and lol at u marshmallow f*ggots. like other guys saying, it wouldn't get to the stage where an old man is throwing burgers at me, because i'm not going to sit there giving people sh*t. an adult wouldn't let the situation reach that far

the kids were obviously being loud, annoying c*nts and have no respect for others. I'm not an annoying c*nt and i don't go around ruining peoples dinner. if i was, which i'm not, i could easily restrain the old man without having to punch him to the floor and then stomp on him

you can tell which people on here are mature and have respect for others, and you can tell which of you are a bunch of fu*king f*ggot kids with the mentality of a child. if these kids showed some respect to the old man in the first fu*king place there wouldn't have been an argument and they wouldn't have got a fu*king burger thrown at them. all he was asking is for them to shut the fu*k up and be quiet because the rest of the building didn't have an interest in their conversations or insignificant little lives

bunch of barely pubescent fu*ks walking around doing what you want thinking the world fu*king owes you something. i don't give a sh*t about your generation, i'll smack you into a coma and then smack your parents for failing humanity with their imaginary parenting skills

here's a quote that's probably apt for you spotty teenage fu*k knuckles with no respect for your elders

"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much he had learned in 7 years!"
~ Mark Twain

understand? you rugrat twats don't know sh*t, you're only a few years promoted from sucking on your mommys t*ts
at first i wasnt gonna read but youre right. im so ashamed at how big headed and ignorant i was as a teenager. its a big part of the reason im so intolerant of them now. when youre a teenager nobody can tell you anything. its ridiculous how much you think you know, until you hit 21 and realize you didnt know sh*t, and you dressed like a total dork doing it.
 6 years ago '04        #92
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
fu*kin teens make me sick these days, little fu*ks thinks its funny to harm an elderly man?!..bet theyre soft as a pillow in a real f!ght tho. should go abuse theyre parents for raising them to be such douchebags
 6 years ago '07        #93
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4746 4746
There are factors missing from this video that everyone is just a.ssuming to have happened. Nobody knows what happened before the video even started. What if the teenagers were just being teenagers and talking among themselves (yes, teenagers tend to be somewhat loud, we were all teenagers and know that) and the old guy was just being a d!ck and wanted them to shut up? Like it was mentioned before, he is old, he did seem to possibly be a little intoxicated. Maybe had a bad day and was irritated by little sh*t (it happens). Another thing is, this was McDonalds, you cant expect it to be like a quiet upscale restaurant. The teenager who was talking seemed to be somewhat calm and talking to the old guy when the old guy was calling them morons and he said "you dont know her or her, so how can you say that?"..that shows that the old guy seemed to be the rude one and nagging to be nagging. These are teenagers and you are expecting them to think the way adults do. We have all had that teenager mentality and didnt realize it until we got older, so why expect them to? If anything you should have expected the old guy to act like an adult and not argue with teenagers, he was the childish one for even arguing with loud mouth teens THEN throwing a burger at someone, thats not a very "adult" thing to do. So how do people expect teenagers to respect an adult and act like adults, but not hold that same expectation for the ACTUAL adult in this scenario? On the flip side, how do we even know the old guy actually hit the guy with the burger? he may have missed...this was just an all around fu*ked up situation and both were wrong, the old guy for initiating the escalation from verbal to physical, and the teenagers for taking it to the extreme of "beating and stomping" him. All I know is if someone does throw a burger at me, I'm going to retaliate, but I wont stomp the guy out over it the way they did, that was too much.
 6 years ago '07        #94
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2398 2398
Hard to say, but it looked liek the place was empty and the kids came over to sit by grandpop and fu*k with him.

It looked like he was hollering to the staff for a.ssistance and they didn't want to go over. Why would those kids film it? They knew they were there to start sh*t.

Pathetic... it really is, I would hoep those girls would think twice about hanging out with those guys again, but they're probably just as immature. Real hardcore guys... let's see you do that to a group of dudes your own age, or anybody not just some old dude by himself. Pathetic.
 6 years ago '04        #95
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Spiffy said:
this sh*t is gonna end up as evidence for battery, dumbasses
this is the truth right here
 09-13-2011, 02:04 PM         #96
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the end of the day the staff at McDonalds let this sh*t slide, old man shouldn't have thrown that burger but its obvious those kids wanted to fu*k with old dude.......or at least be loud a.ss fu*k to annoy anyone in there.
 6 years ago '04        #97
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 iPunish901 said:
am i the only one thinking with ol girl in video?
no my brother... that white bi*ch...

6 years ago '08        #98
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
some fu*king negro's and dumb a.ss white people have no respect these days
 6 years ago '04        #99
freekyleek 
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
"Eff Grandad" in my Thungnificent voice
 6 years ago '11        #100
Blue Mercury 236 heat pts236
space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 919 919
Awwwwwwww dayuuuummm!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago