Old Guy Throws Burger at Teens in Restaurant & Gets Dropped!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-12-2011, 08:56 PM         #61
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king disgusting... I don't care what the fu*k a dispute is about, sh*t should never get that violent...
 6 years ago '06        #62
Snoopy718 
space
space
$939 | Props total: 0 0
u gotta be a real dirt bag to throw a big mac in a ni99a face and not care what happens next

honestly he deserved that sh*t idk wtf was he thinkin
 6 years ago '06        #63
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5
This whole video is retarded.... dude throwing a burger at someone and then the kid curb stomping him like a bi*ch.... I wish a mother fu*ker would attempt to steal on my grand dad or some sh*t like that that n*gga end up running like Ricky in Boyz N the Hood
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #64
JerryBoBerry 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #65
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
I bet money I could of hit them with that same burger and they would of been like "what the fu*k dude whats your deal" and that would of been the end of it. Respect ya elders......sh*t is plain and simple.......even if old dude was poppin' off......maybe he's got issues.......respect ya elders......or just accept it when your mother or dad get the same abuse.
 6 years ago '07        #66
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 peeyump said:
I bet money I could of hit them with that same burger and they would of been like "what the fu*k dude whats your deal" and that would of been the end of it. .
you would of got pieced up to n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #67
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
you would of got pieced up to n*gga

n*gga please.....no gun.....no luck
 6 years ago '11        #68
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 890 890
Sooooo, i mean, is ol girl not gonna finish that McFlurry?
 6 years ago '08        #69
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 19910 19910
 peeyump said:
I bet money I could of hit them with that same burger and they would of been like "what the fu*k dude whats your deal" and that would of been the end of it. Respect ya elders......sh*t is plain and simple.......even if old dude was poppin' off......maybe he's got issues.......respect ya elders......or just accept it when your mother or dad get the same abuse.
i never understood the blind respect that people have to give to elders... just because one has lived for a while doesnt mean they automatically get respect.. these unwritten rules are retarded... i may have not beat up the old man, but he would gotten soda over the head and his faced mushed with a burger and or nuggets.
 6 years ago '06        #70
Snoopy718 
space
space
 JosephDoom said:
i never understood the blind respect that people have to give to elders... just because one has lived for a while doesnt mean they automatically get respect.. these unwritten rules are retarded... i may have not beat up the old man, but he would gotten soda over the head and his faced mushed with a burger and or nuggets.
exactly fu*k outta here wit that sh*t "respect ya olders" n*gga please lmaooooo

cant get respect if you dont give it....no need to beat a n*gga while he down but just knock his a.ss out and keep it moving
 6 years ago '10        #71
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 JosephDoom said:

Nobody saying you need to eat their sh*t, but you have to understand that there are alot of reasons why some old folks act crazy. Alot of the time it has to do with health. There are health issues that come with age that make them act like as*holes and what not. Besides old people are like babies and toddlers........Its taking advantage of a motherfu*ker if a n*gga like me was to try and f!ght an old person. Takes a man to just walk away from that sh*t and it take a bi*ch to beat down an old geezer. Guarantee you them same n*ggaz would think twice if it was a younger guy.
 6 years ago '10        #72
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Snoopy718 said:
exactly fu*k outta here wit that sh*t "respect ya olders" n*gga please lmaooooo

cant get respect if you dont give it....no need to beat a n*gga while he down but just knock his a.ss out and keep it moving

Someone crack ya grandma over the head and make her run the purse I bet ya monkey a.ss be on some "she's an old lady" type sh*t. Fronting a.ss n*ggaz.
 6 years ago '04        #73
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,557 | Props total: 662 662
I def think both parties took it way too far. Some sh*t like this should never have gotten this bad out of hand.

Please believe though, if I was that old mans grandson and saw this sh*t on youtube, them mugs would be found and shot the same day.
 6 years ago '11        #74
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
fu*kin dumbasses why the hell would you upload this? When his a.ss sew they a.sses this sh*t will be used for evidence
 6 years ago '08        #75
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 peeyump said:
Someone crack ya grandma over the head and make her run the purse I bet ya monkey a.ss be on some "she's an old lady" type sh*t. Fronting a.ss n*ggaz.
so if the old dude mashed you in the face with a cheese burger..you gone give him a pass because he old?

respect ya elders....
 6 years ago '08        #76
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Pale Pimp said:
not suprised the mixed or black dude was the violent one
fu*k outta here...if im not mistaken hes the one who got the burger thrown at him..
 6 years ago '10        #77
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Mathematic said:
so if the old dude mashed you in the face with a cheese burger..you gone give him a pass because he old?

respect ya elders....

I'm not going to sit and argue with an old dude so it would of never got anywhere near that point. Old dude didnt come out of nowhere with that sh*t. Smarten up.
 6 years ago '06        #78
Snoopy718 
space
space
 peeyump said:
you taking things outta context...u know thats a completely diff situation my guy

this old man got up throwing burgers in n*ggas face like they just gonna sit there and look dumb

how can u not expect an a.ss whooping after that?
 6 years ago '09        #79
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
That sh*t's disgusting.
 6 years ago '09        #80
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,692 | Props total: 13221 13221
i woulda slammed that old dude and threw out his back and left. i wouldnt of let that fu*ker throw a sandwich at me either
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy