Things we have learned from the 1st week of the NFL season

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
peyton manning is the most valuable qb this decade.

houston texans solid

bills are good but they need to be great and are no way in hell winning there division

lions if healthy can be a really good team

NFC west is bad

philips rivers is still the goat qb unfortunately

McNab is horrible

chiefs OC is in question

dez bryant is the real deal despite his off the off the field financial problems
 6 years ago '08        #82
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12599 12599
Giants suck, cowboys suck

ATl starting 0-2

Eagles d was something serious after the first play of the game

Vick hasn't slowed down

McCoy will k!ll u, eventually

Djack needs to get paid.
 6 years ago '04        #83
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 astroblack9 said:
So your saying your a lock?

My point is no1 is a lock...i like the Texans, but they been picked as the 'sleeper' for like 4 years my dude
i truly believe in my heart that we are a lock. mind you i made the Eagles/Texans superbowl thread a couple weeks ago, but i do think if we shore our defense up and stay healthy we can have a special season. its just too many question marks with the other teams esp at qb (in our division). tennessee has the best chance IMO (if there is no Peyton) to challenge. Jacksonville can eat a d!ck. so i think we are fam. but maybe not.

please pray for my boy d mac to get a good game cause im gettin drilled in fantasy as of right now too
 6 years ago '04        #84
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
Even though I think Mark Sanchez is a bum, he put up solid numbers last night minus the fumble and the INT in the second half.

Burress is going to be key for him this season...he bailed him out a few times when he had no options.
 6 years ago '07        #85
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 Jostre said:
peyton manning is the most valuable qb this decade.

houston texans solid

bills are good but they need to be great and are no way in hell winning there division

lions if healthy can be a really good team

NFC west is bad

philips rivers is still the goat qb unfortunately

McNab is horrible

chiefs OC is in question
dez bryant is the real deal despite his off the off the field financial problems
You damm right. We have no oc.
 6 years ago '05        #86
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 jplaydadon said:
i truly believe in my heart that we are a lock. mind you i made the Eagles/Texans superbowl thread a couple weeks ago, but i do think if we shore our defense up and stay healthy we can have a special season. its just too many question marks with the other teams esp at qb (in our division). tennessee has the best chance IMO (if there is no Peyton) to challenge. Jacksonville can eat a d!ck. so i think we are fam. but maybe not.

please pray for my boy d mac to get a good game cause im gettin drilled in fantasy as of right now too
i feel you, i guess i jus wanna see more before i crown them...I think both Ten. and Jax could be decent tho(idk why i think jax gon surprise teams, jus a hunch)
 6 years ago '05        #87
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 dionedre3000 said:
You damm right. We have no oc.
Doesnt Haley call your offensive plays?

all i know is that Cassel's stat line was a mind boggler...

15 completions for 119 yards? They musta been dumpin that sh*t off left n right
 6 years ago '04        #88
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 230 230
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
n*ggas giving manning some crazy credit

Colts were gonna suck with him

Na that would be all wrong

TIME OF POSSESSION = COLTS WINNING ALL THOSE GAMES EVERY YEAR

Peyton would be on the Field so long..and the D could empty the tank and get a LONG BREAK

yea this may seem trivial ..but that team has been work'n like that for 12 years...that sh*t is a BIG CHANGE
 6 years ago '07        #89
dionedre3000 
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
Doesnt Haley call your offensive plays?

all i know is that Cassel's stat line was a mind boggler...

15 completions for 119 yards? They musta been dumpin that sh*t off left n right
We'll from what I heard our named OC Bill Muir whos been a Oline coach for 30 some years has never called a play ever is sending down plays to Zorn and Haley.
 6 years ago '04        #90
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,194 | Props total: 3340 3340
 whatzg00d said:
You clowns are garbage with your inputs..
interesting....

Anyhow the NFC North will have 3 playoff teams this year Bear and Lions taking those wild card spots! fu*k the Bears though, hope them bum lose out, but they looked nice I can't front.

The Lions not only have a front 4 but a back 7 as well

Tony Romo does not need to be a Dallas Cowboy too much pressure for a consistent choke artist.

Oh Yeah and of course

MATT STAFFORD IS BETTER THEN YOUR YOUNG QB! Don't even name any of these clowns who dont control the line of scrimmage and isn't a coach on the field my 23 year old QB is wise beyond his years. Don't believe me just watch....

Buffalo has made the right move and can play with anyone remind me of my Lions
 6 years ago '04        #91
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 230 230
sh*t's going to get real ugly the Falcons is Vick come in there and take the W..

I feel REAL BAD for who ever the steelers play next....n*ggas might end up dead ...like for real..necks may be borken

Cowboys.........welp all the talent in the world...still NO HEART!!!!!...Ware, Austin, and wittin the only 3 with heart on that team

Eagles....NOT impressed..but i have hopes...get that Oline and linebacker core together or thats sh*t will get exposed ASAP EARLY AND OFTEN ...AND GOT DAMMT CATCH THE BALL

Ravens ...... are almost the exact same team as the steelers...i mean they like the same damn age...they just wasn't TAKE'N NO sh*t NO MORE...imma hold judgement on them

Bills ......

Redskins ....

Panthers ..... WOW cam ain't do sh*t WITH HIS LEGS..but put on a fu*k'N SHOW with his arm....and sh*t if Aubrun had good WR when he was there...THEY WOULD OF NEVER LOST ANY GAMES

Texans .... what i expected...that's why i always pick Andre and Matt for my fantasy every YEAR....THEY ARE fu*k'N CONSTANT

Colts .... with out peyton ....they can't run the team the way tony created it....the best thing for them right now......TANK THE SEASON......GO FOR BROKE FOR LUCK

Vikings ...don't take that 39 yard bull sh*t to heart...trust let mcnabb get right...yall might have a great run this season as long a percy stay healthy..he's the key

Giants .... COACHING CHANGE!!!!!! THEY DONT' LIKE THAT MOTHERfu*kER

lions..imma need you to get 9+ wins.cuz i've been make'n that +.500 bet since fu*k'n berry left..AND YOU HAVE YET TO ALLOW ME TO CASH THE fu*k IT...THEY GOING TO DO IT..but for real.i said they wasn't for that lose'n sh*t no more

look i'm just happen to have football back...see ya'll week 2 lol
 6 years ago '10        #92
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
Falcons = most overhyped team perhaps ever.
 6 years ago '05        #93
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 dionedre3000 said:
We'll from what I heard our named OC Bill Muir whos been a Oline coach for 30 some years has never called a play ever is sending down plays to Zorn and Haley.

thats a k!ller right there...but, as a raider fan......................................

yall need to switch that up ASAP
 6 years ago '07        #94
dionedre3000 
space
space
 astroblack9 said:

thats a k!ller right there...but, as a raider fan......................................

yall need to switch that up ASAP
Yeah but seriously we do. That isn't gonna work. Honestly I'd rather have ol dude got back to OLine coach only. He's done a good job and have Zorn calling plays. Haley can't call for sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #95
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,233 | Props total: 15793 15793
 Shizz said:
Ravens ...... are almost the exact same team as the steelers...i mean they like the same damn age...they just wasn't TAKE'N NO sh*t NO MORE...imma hold judgement on them
You sure about that? The ravens on defense are alot younger than the steelers, the two oldest players are Reed and Lewis and you saw what they did yesterday. We have 20 new players on our team....
 6 years ago '05        #96
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 Syphernix said:
injuries are a bi*ch
HA...your avy is off tha chain!!!
 6 years ago '08        #97
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9186 9186
Brandon Jacobs is still a fat a.ss slow n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #98
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
 Thee Yung Star said:
Falcons = most overhyped team perhaps ever.
how its not like everybody picked us to go to the bowl bra. we not overhyped we jus gotta fix the o line cause if u watch the game ryan had no time to throw the ball
 09-12-2011, 11:35 AM         #99
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I learned is that this thread was made before the week was even over....Last I checked its 2 games coming on tonight :Shrug:
 6 years ago '04        #100
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
My Bears get better and better every year
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy