Sep 11 - Never Before Seen Pics Of The September 11th Attacks (PHOTOS)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
290 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
when it comes to 9-11 your left with either an A or B Answer.....
A.The thought process of the Middle eastern's are far more superior than us as americans. To the point where they could take down the towers so accurately and timing for all the world to see. And they decided to rest after 9-11 because they felt satisfied........

Or

B. America wanted the towers down for a better hold on the people.

But when searching for a criminal its always the one's who benefit the most to be watched the most. The banks got paid, the governments got control. The people give it and remain stupid. The middle easterners getting shot and k!lled. homes raided with no signs of Weaps of Mass destruction...

you choose either answers degrades the nation.....

Last edited by SpyDa; 09-12-2011 at 08:59 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #62
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
 P. Dedos said:
phottoshopped and look at that explosion in that 2nd pic clearly a bomb went off set up at the exact time when the plane hit
an airplane is a bomb
 6 years ago '07        #63
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,838 | Props total: 2104 2104
 SpyDa said:
A.The thought process of the Middle eastern's are far more superior than us as americans. To the point where they could take down the towers so accurately and timing for all the world to see. And they decided to rest after 9-11 because they felt satisfied........

Or

But when searching for a criminal its always the one's who benefit the most to be watched the most. The banks got paid, the governments got control. The people give it and remain stupid. The middle easterners getting shot and k!lled. homes raided with no signs of Weaps of Mass destruction...

Is A really that hard to believe? If you dedicated your whole life to doing something, do you think you could do it? It doesn't really matter what it is I'm pretty sure I could do it. It would be rather difficult but when you have multiple people with nearly unlimited funds putting together a plan, it can be accomplished.
 6 years ago '04        #64
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,236 | Props total: 3822 3822
My God...

Powerful and moving photos. Rest In Peace to all the victims of this tragedy.
 09-12-2011, 09:40 AM         #65
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you really can see in people tho. the idea that something or someone so small could do so much chaos. sorta like the kennedy a.ssassination. how people just cant believe oswald, who is perceived to be nothing could k!ll the most powerful man in the world. its why people always talking about people in caves etc. we're america, they are in caves, noway they could do that.

its unsettling to think the world is that crazy. to think anytime some big rock could just smash into earth, or some guy loses his mind and launches a nuke and creates nuclear war, or just anything. probably why people are so drawn to religion cause it has answers and a plan.

so to answer a or b, i choose b cause they(terrorists not the gov.) probably had the most to gain, they shook every americans foundation not just the wtc. and that id imagine was the plan. cripple us financially, nah i dont believe that, we could only do that to ourselves and in fact i believe the gov. tried to push blame on terrorism for the financial crisis that was already in motion.

Last edited by Ni2; 09-12-2011 at 09:54 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #66
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
 monrowe said:
the bbc put out a documentary that shows a no bias in the production about a month ago about the conspiracy yall should check out ... but all this explosion sh*t and all this its been documented .. gif the document for ur argument that isnt anything alex jones would support to back it up ..
I saw a documentary showing exactly how the planes brought the buildings down . I think people just enjoy being involved in a conspiracy theory . I mean to actually see something with your eyes and then come up with a far fetched result must be fun for some people .
 6 years ago '11        #67
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 3150 3150
A sad day, but we shouldn't just think about our own people ... America likes to play innocent too much, anyone remember when they dropped the atomic bomb TWICE on the Japs ? the casualties of that event was far larger than 9/11
 09-12-2011, 10:40 AM         #68
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
phottoshopped and look at that explosion in that 2nd pic clearly a bomb went off set up at the exact time when the plane hit
i bet you look just as dumb as the n*gga in yo Avy !
 6 years ago '06        #69
JUICEbox 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 407 407
 Yung Dilla said:
idk why people keep saying there was no explosion when its documented that two maintenance workers walked into a office before wither plane hit and out of the 12 people that were supposed to be in there they were gone coffee still hot and half sandwiches left on the table. As soon as they went to leave they heard a explosion a plane hit the first building about 5 minutes later. One of the workers had a interview and told this story a few months later recanted the story all together when they have audio/video of the interview of him saying it and played it back on a documentary. He mysteriously died two months after recanting his story
link???
 6 years ago '06        #70
JUICEbox 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 407 407
 Fameus said:
I saw a documentary showing exactly how the planes brought the buildings down . I think people just enjoy being involved in a conspiracy theory . I mean to actually see something with your eyes and then come up with a far fetched result must be fun for some people .
documentary link? name anything more than ur word n smug remarks?
 09-12-2011, 11:27 AM         #71
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know even if the "it was a bomb" theory was true, at this point, so many people have beat this theory into the ground that its lost alot of its credibility, warranting a knee-jerk response of "get the fu*k outta here" if some one even implies it

I still believe there was some foul play on our own governments part but not exactly the campfire scary story that gets regurgitated so often on and offline

but then there is a conflicting side as well

im starting towonder, have Americans become so arrogant and oblivious of their own collective incompetence that we cant believe some body could fu*k us up on our own land? do we really put so much faith in a government thats more interested in antagonizing and undermining its own citizens than protecting the homeland; that we think we are in good hands, I feel like we are living in a government that has failed us in numerous aspects, specifically national security
because theyre so busy sucking our own resources dry, pandering to corporate america and ignoring a complacent, under-producing economy where companies excessively outsource jobs because they could never keep a company running if they paid American workers the decent salaries they're painstaking education was suppose to provide for them. Thats another thing, the government loves protecting non-competitive companies that would otherwise cease to thrive in a true free market,

...but wait wasnt this about 9/11,, I digress...a little

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 09-12-2011 at 11:51 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #72
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
The whole demolition/explosion thing is a complete joke in my opinion. Not because I think the government is above that sort of thing, but because it's so far fetched and unbelievable that it's just a fairy tale. The true sign of a conspiracy theorist is someone who claims to "know the truth" meanwhile the people who are actually seeking the real truth don't have their mind made up, they have an open mind and they're open to things, they don't just tell people that they know everything and they're the geniuses while everyone else are just idiot pawns.

IMO our government failed us by ignoring all the warning signs and allowing it to happen, which sucked us into a war. I think that if there's something devious that happened, that would probably be what happened. If you look at all these war profiteers, it makes sense to think that there are people out there who stand to gain from the war. This whole idea that they had a bunch of explosives planted inside the building is fu*king ridiculous to me, they already have 2 commercial airplanes flying into the buildings, why would they take the chance of someone exposing the governments plan when they can already blame the terrorists.
 6 years ago '04        #73
WaSh HeIghTs186 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 JUICEbox said:
link???
barry jennings.. google him
 6 years ago '10        #74
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 LowaEastSide5 said:

USA! USA! USA!
 6 years ago '05        #75
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6362 6362
 P. Dedos said:
do you know how much gas a 757 holds?
 6 years ago '09        #76
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,081 | Props total: 1819 1819
 Fameus said:

Link?

I would like to see both sides of the coin.
 6 years ago '04        #77
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Section80 said:
Link?

I would like to see both sides of the coin.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #78
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,831 | Props total: 5997 5997
 Fresh 84 said:

[pic - click to view]

no......you didnt. i have the biggest grin on my face but you shouldnt have.
 6 years ago '07        #79
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
 SpyDa said:

Or

wow your second answer B is terrible im sorry you gotta be a dumbass for that one people watching to many fu*ken movies or thinking way too much.
 6 years ago '04        #80
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 varun313 said:
wow your second answer B is terrible im sorry you gotta be a dumbass for that one people watching to many fu*ken movies or thinking way too much.

thats the problem with people now they dont think.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago