How to make quick, Easy cashmoney with the scrapmetal business (with pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-15-2011, 09:41 PM         #21
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya should hit up craiglist too... people always giving away free sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #22
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
 hockeythug said:
I know its a stretch for people just starting, but getting the heavy stuff out of houses people dont want to deal with is also a good way to get stuff. They will basically just give you the stuff for free if you take it. Old heavy boiler units, hot water tanks, radiators.

my man speaks the truth having a handtruck is a must for this, 1 radiator like the pic i put up brings around $40, regular house water heaters bring in $20 apeice and some boilers pay around $500

also with a water heater it pays more to take the copper pipe from the inside 1st an sell em separetly theyre mostly filled with foam scrapyards take them out of pity
 6 years ago '05        #23
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,858 | Props total: 2672 2672
ts is right . also I been go around on big trash day and finding stuff and selling it on ebay I found a pair of hearing aids that i sold for 130 dollars and it cost me all of 5 mins and a lil gas.
 6 years ago '06        #24
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
 YaNeedMe said:
couple of meth heads got caught stealing aluminum bleachers from a school football field. lol

but not until they made over 100k in 18 months @slow a.ss police
Not meth heads anymore they fully upgraded to Charlie sheen
damn
 6 years ago '08        #25
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
Smfh @ my campus my dumb a.ss just gave the recycle man about 500 cans from our student center thank you OP who posted this I got alot metals and sh*t where I usually run and work at.
 6 years ago '10        #26
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1963 1963
damn theirs a place that buys metal/brass all this stuff right down the block from me.. i live in the bronx, i looked up and didnt find any scrapyards.. does that mean im out of luck ?
 6 years ago '09        #27
DoWnAssBiTch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
 YaNeedMe said:
couple of meth heads got caught stealing aluminum bleachers from a school football field. lol

but not until they made over 100k in 18 months @slow a.ss police
thats funny, same exact thing happened around here, not to mention ppl cutting off like 70 catalytic converters at night time from a used car dealership, power goes out and these as*holes cut down the phone poles and stole all the phone line, oh and these 4 dudes stole a fu*king old a.ss school bell cause they thought it was copper...somehow they cut it into pieces and scraped it i think they got less then a buck for it and got caught, its so bad around here ppl has been caught breaking into the scrap yard and stealing sh*t, hell, its so bad that when you come to the scrap place you have to back ur car or truck into the scales so they can get you lic plate on camera plus show i.d. before they will give you cash
 6 years ago '09        #28
DoWnAssBiTch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 SoFresh170 said:
damn theirs a place that buys metal/brass all this stuff right down the block from me.. i live in the bronx, i looked up and didnt find any scrapyards.. does that mean im out of luck ?
wtf is the place that buys metal then? anyways look up "recycling center"
 6 years ago '09        #29
DoWnAssBiTch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
small tip for anyone wanting to do this: you can put a free ad in the ad bulletin or paper along the lines of "will pick up junk for free" then you will have ppl calling you to come get there old washers,dryers or whatever the fu*ks from them
 10-03-2011, 03:15 PM         #30
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought only fiends grab scrap metal
 10-03-2011, 07:03 PM         #31
angusfooburger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My cousin canned his independent roofing company to do scrapping. He said he made 100k in a year
 10-06-2011, 06:06 PM         #32
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh.. Thats why I had a dude come to my house to pickup some metal for $$. Thats what they was doing..

Okay so basically carry a magnet, take lots of things thats not attracted to it and bring em in? That easy?
 10-07-2011, 02:22 AM         #33
Baby13Payaso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy sh*t theres a truck coming around my neighborhood with a sign saying taking metal for free....fu*kers making cash cause i always see them parked down my street at the end of their routes with a truck full of metals like bikes and sh*t fu*kers be stealing too haha i ma be the first to compete with them watch.
 10-07-2011, 10:45 PM         #34
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shout out to Bubbles
 10-07-2011, 11:21 PM         #35
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do we need a certain license
 6 years ago '08        #36
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
 soundtrackk said:
do we need a certain license
No, Only the will to make some money
 02-09-2012, 12:56 PM         #37
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This really works brehs my brother started doing this the past few days and already summed up a few hundred dollars. Today he made like $100 and he went back to bring more stuff so maybe $200 today?? Easiest way to make some money immediately.
 6 years ago '05        #38
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
 fatboi1 said:
This really works brehs my brother started doing this the past few days and already summed up a few hundred dollars. Today he made like $100 and he went back to bring more stuff so maybe $200 today?? Easiest way to make some money immediately.

word man im tryin to tell n*ggas, and prices just went up on metals too steels at its highest in yeqars 16 cent a pound
 02-18-2012, 11:33 PM         #39
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could get tonnes of steel :D, but I would have to convince management if they wouldn't mind letting me handle the scrap steel LOL. A Steel Mill is currently taking the metal and probably reprocesses it there.

I could cake up MAD money from this.
 6 years ago '05        #40
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
be careful with fridges they have freeon its illegal to cut those lines which could be copper or aluminum without being certified also just a tip if people pick up appliances that are newer call to check if the warranty is up if not you can get it fixed for cheap or free and just sell it or keep it.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago