False Alarm: TM103 Is Coming September 20th

most viewed right now
 90
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #101
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
TM103 is on its way to becoming the next Detox aka Big Foot aka Loc Ness Monster
 6 years ago '04        #102
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
shoulda came of October 3rd... aka 10/3 but fu*k it...
 6 years ago '04        #103
hardcopyhc 
space
avatar space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
 Tommy_Bunz said:
yeah but it doesn't matter to me, maybe I'm too old school..........if the album isn't in stores it isn't in stores, then you know what has happened to it......I don't recall this tracklisting sh*t being an issue back in the early 2000's.
I agree but in the early 2000's we had better quality of music so there was no need to push albums back.
 6 years ago '10        #104
Funeral Barb 363 heat pts363
space
avatar space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 14000 14000
 Krypt said:
shoulda came of October 3rd... aka 10/3 but fu*k it...
 6 years ago '08        #105
damion_mob_30 
space
avatar space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
I dont care if it comes out on the right date or gets pushed back im still gonna buy it!!

LISTEN!! BOTTOM LINE IS RICK ROSS IS PLAYING CATCH UP!! DO THE NUMBERS AND YOU WILL SEE JEEZY IS A BETTER ARTIST ROSS IS JUST MORE COMMERCIAL RIGHT NOW!!

3 Platinum plaques vs 3 GOLD albums and you say snowman washed up lmao!!!

Ross better get a platinum album this time around with all this promo and attention he is getting!! If not it's back to being your favorite C.O.!!!

YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE JEEZY BUT HE HAS SOLD MORE ALBUMS AND EVEN HIS GROUP ALBUM CTE COLD SUMMER HAS SOLd 8x more that that Triple C bullsh*t CD I used as a coaster!!


Last edited by damion_mob_30; 09-11-2011 at 09:51 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #106
damion_mob_30 
space
avatar space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 peeyump said:
TM103 is on its way to becoming the next Detox aka Big Foot aka Loc Ness Monster
How is that?

n*gga you just dropping quotes tryin to be funny!!
 6 years ago '04        #107
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
CD still has no buzz, let alone a cd cover lol
 6 years ago '04        #108
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 damion_mob_30 said:
I dont care if it comes out on the right date or gets pushed back im still gonna buy it!!

LISTEN!! BOTTOM LINE IS RICK ROSS IS PLAYING CATCH UP!! DO THE NUMBERS AND YOU WILL SEE JEEZY IS A BETTER ARTIST ROSS IS JUST MORE COMMERCIAL RIGHT NOW!!

3 Platinum plaques vs 3 GOLD albums and you say snowman washed up lmao!!!

Ross better get a platinum album this time around with all this promo and attention he is getting!! If not it's back to being your favorite C.O.!!!

YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE JEEZY BUT HE HAS SOLD MORE ALBUMS AND EVEN HIS GROUP ALBUM CTE COLD SUMMER HAS SOLd 8x more that that Triple C bullsh*t CD I used as a coaster!!

ross not going anywhere and neither is jeezy. you sound like them wayne fans that kept bringing up sales for everything
 09-11-2011, 11:46 PM         #109
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
ross not going anywhere and neither is jeezy. you sound like them wayne fans that kept bringing up sales for everything
Your Art skills been dope Jones, but this time, that n*gga in your avatar is the epitome of lawse. Hes been Lawsing all his life.




Yes I said Lawsing,
 6 years ago '04        #110
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Phicmagic said:
Your Art skills been dope Jones, but this time, that n*gga in your avatar is the epitome of lawse. Hes been Lawsing all his life.




Yes I said Lawsing,
that might be true...but he from the city i was living in during some hard times and still got family there. he also had the high school i went to band in his video . gotta support him somehow

he does got a lot of pictures with his head down
 6 years ago '06        #111
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
that n*gga jeezy buzz is dead but fu*k a buzz i just want that album.

whether it flops goes gold or platinum as long as its good.
 09-12-2011, 01:05 AM         #112
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
that might be true...but he from the city i was living in during some hard times and still got family there. he also had the high school i went to band in his video . gotta support him somehow

he does got a lot of pictures with his head down
IM TO HIGH FOR THIS sh*t IM DYING
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy