Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 justinjones said:
jezzy better not be on twitter 2 weeks from now telling fans to buy 2 copies for a twitter follow

Plus remember there news about Game everyday for 4 weeks until his album dropped
 6 years ago '04        #42
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,370 | Props total: 6391 6391
 Phicmagic said:
That part I was a little confused about...but its like....IMO the people, and the label have decided to use Ballin as the single....Cause I wont lie, I never heard Shake Life on the radio once here in the ATL. But i know ballins getting major spins.

IMO off his own name, and ballin, plus whatever push they'll give him with a 2nd and 3rd single, he'll go gold....Not out the gate(I mean whats his highest numbers out the gate? Like 300-400K?).....

Hes easily going to do Ross numbers....I dont think anyone can dispute that.
his highest was around 350 with 102. im expecting him to tap out around 600-800k unless he got something that will just take over everything. the recession barely went plat
 09-10-2011, 07:43 PM         #43
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:

Plus remember there news about Game everyday for 4 weeks until his album dropped
Jeezy just started using his own twitter(and more than likely never really started) when the ballin video dropped....They made a huge deal, and even had a video chat conference on Ustream.tv when he made his first real tweet.
 09-10-2011, 07:47 PM         #44
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
How come Jeezy hasnt spoken on this?
thugs dont use the internet
 09-10-2011, 07:56 PM         #45
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
his highest was around 350 with 102. im expecting him to tap out around 600-800k unless he got something that will just take over everything. the recession barely went plat
Yeah it was 350 with 102....Cause that was when he had the first week battle he created on his own with Nas and lost....That was the on time in history when Nas didnt lose lol.

An I mean it was a great marketing ploy...2 Def Jam releases battling head to head, make fans run to buy em.......and then you feature Nas on your next project........yeah.....Hey look it looks like Jeezy and Ross are caught up in that now!!!!!!

Yeah...........Fans gotta stop falling for marketing ploys and made up beef. While boxden users create 400 threads, twitter'ers post 60million tweets, and blogs make 400000 posts guess what....These guys are all at the same clubs/hotspots as each other buying out bars, partying with bi*ches, and blah blah blah while youre thinking they hate each other....Jeezy and Ross have no real issue with each other...If anything they need each other.

Street Music is on the decline....Fans would rather hear Wiz Khalifa and Diggy Simmons than a Coke Story or Gang sh........Why do you think Wayne lead with "How to Love" and not some sh*t where hes screaming blood this an blood that....

Expect more and more little jabs back and forth between camps...You might even hear more subliminals or maybe even a name call....but behind closed doors its all a farce.
 09-10-2011, 07:58 PM         #46
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k is n*ggas remembering jeezy's first week sales from his second album?
 09-10-2011, 08:01 PM         #47
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
I Keep Hearing This But Haven't Seen Any Tweets ,Only Rick Ross Two Tweets. So What's This About?
It wasnt Rick Ross's tweets, it was the "Maybach Music Official Twitter"....Lets be clear lol....And its about nothing.

People keep forgetting that Def Jam just announced on Thursday that they were pushing Krits album back into next year.....People dont see the obvious spin?.....Ima Krit fan, but TM103 is more anticipated...if it really were pushed back I think Def Jam would have to provide a press release for that as well.....I mean seriously...

And to be honest if ANY artist....I mean ANY artist were to get pushed back in this climate, I completely understand....Youve got a charts battle going on between WTT and Carter 4 right now and nobody wants those problems...Seriously...Only artist I'd seriously see pushing an album out this month and being overly successful would be Eminem....

Cause Cash Money/Universal/Young Money is about to push the fu*k outta C4 now that they know theyve got a winner....and WTT really aint even got into being pushed....Kanye/Jay are going to push the f*ck out of it.
 09-10-2011, 08:05 PM         #48
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
how the fu*k is n*ggas remembering jeezy's first week sales from his second album?
I personally remember the interview he did with the Dirty Boys on ATL Radio when he said "If Nas says Hip hop Is Dead, he must mean its dead in Queens New York"....lol. Jeezy threw that shot himself, but then put Nas on his next disc.............................................. ...............................and theyre both solo acts at Def Jam............................................... .................................................. .........................................And Ross and Jeezy are still both solo acts at Def Jam............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...And Gibbs/Jeezy keep doing these interviews hinting at "hurting feelings" and "calling a few names"............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...An Ross's companies twitter is making subliminal messages.......................................... .................................................. ...............................................SO when Jeezy drops, and Ross drops, they both generate buzz off a supposed beef, thus they both win, and Def Jam gets better returns off its artists using the fans and the machine to the best of their ability........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................Yea h.....

I put Periods in between the sh*t cause maybe if a few trolls/fools read it carefully they'll kinda get the concept of whats going on...In otherwords, Def Jams about to cake the fu*k off, and so are Jeezy and Ross. Welcome to the southern version of Jay Z/Nas all over again.
 09-10-2011, 08:08 PM         #49
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
It wasnt Rick Ross's tweets, it was the "Maybach Music Official Twitter"....Lets be clear lol....And its about nothing.

People keep forgetting that Def Jam just announced on Thursday that they were pushing Krits album back into next year.....People dont see the obvious spin?.....Ima Krit fan, but TM103 is more anticipated...if it really were pushed back I think Def Jam would have to provide a press release for that as well.....I mean seriously...

And to be honest if ANY artist....I mean ANY artist were to get pushed back in this climate, I completely understand....Youve got a charts battle going on between WTT and Carter 4 right now and nobody wants those problems...Seriously...Only artist I'd seriously see pushing an album out this month and being overly successful would be Eminem....

Cause Cash Money/Universal/Young Money is about to push the fu*k outta C4 now that they know theyve got a winner....and WTT really aint even got into being pushed....Kanye/Jay are going to push the f*ck out of it.

this n*gga dropping KNOWLEDGE
 09-10-2011, 08:10 PM         #50
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Just released 2 days ago...Look at the date, 9/20.......released the same day Def Jam released a statement saying Krit was pushed, but didnt mentionJeezy at all.....
 09-10-2011, 08:11 PM         #51
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
this n*gga dropping KNOWLEDGE
Troll, nice avatar tho lol
 6 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
the power of google
 09-10-2011, 08:13 PM         #53
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
I personally remember the interview he did with the Dirty Boys on ATL Radio when he said "If Nas says Hip hop Is Dead, he must mean its dead in Queens New York"....lol. Jeezy threw that shot himself, but then put Nas on his next disc.............................................. ...............................and theyre both solo acts at Def Jam............................................... .................................................. .........................................And Ross and Jeezy are still both solo acts at Def Jam............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...And Gibbs/Jeezy keep doing these interviews hinting at "hurting feelings" and "calling a few names"............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...An Ross's companies twitter is making subliminal messages.......................................... .................................................. ...............................................SO when Jeezy drops, and Ross drops, they both generate buzz off a supposed beef, thus they both win, and Def Jam gets better returns off its artists using the fans and the machine to the best of their ability........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................Yea h.....

I put Periods in between the sh*t cause maybe if a few trolls/fools read it carefully they'll kinda get the concept of whats going on...In otherwords, Def Jams about to cake the fu*k off, and so are Jeezy and Ross. Welcome to the southern version of Jay Z/Nas all over again.

i get what you saying about jeezy is doing the same sh*t with ross, as he pulled with Nas, but my thing is, ross ain't Nas, ...plus that beef wasn't even an actual beef.....sh*t was just some bullsh*t........still shocked you n*ggas remember them first week sales..I remember that jeezy interview too but it was so long ago, my goodness....
 09-10-2011, 08:14 PM         #54
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Troll, nice avatar tho lol
troll? fu*k you call me a troll for fam? well then dammit I take back my compliment.....

smh at these ungrateful a.ss n*ggas, now I can't even give n*ggas props no more?.
 09-10-2011, 08:15 PM         #55
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
the power of google
maybe you're better at searching for sh*t on google than me....but I guess I'll try it with some other albums and see what comes up, didn't know it was that simple.
 6 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
maybe you're better at searching for sh*t on google than me....but I guess I'll try it with some other albums and see what comes up, didn't know it was that simple.
you won't find the exact number but it'll be close

and to phicmagic i guess thats a good theory. it would be better if ross was dropping a month later or something so the two sales can feed off each other. o well. good luck to jeezy because from where im looking this at least looks weird
 09-10-2011, 08:20 PM         #57
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
i get what you saying about jeezy is doing the same sh*t with ross, as he pulled with Nas, but my thing is, ross ain't Nas, ...plus that beef wasn't even an actual beef.....sh*t was just some bullsh*t........still shocked you n*ggas remember them first week sales..I remember that jeezy interview too but it was so long ago, my goodness....
This is all some "bullsh*t" to though....can anyone on this forum even tell me what they are "beefing" about exactly????...Like not whats been "Said"...but what was the route, what started all this back and forth....

They dont have a legit problem with each other, Ross and Jeezy more than likely are sending each other bottles on some "Good move homie" type sh*t lol.
 6 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
This is all some "bullsh*t" to though....can anyone on this forum even tell me what they are "beefing" about exactly????...Like not whats been "Said"...but what was the route, what started all this back and forth....

They dont have a legit problem with each other, Ross and Jeezy more than likely are sending each other bottles on some "Good move homie" type sh*t lol.
thats what i been saying. wtf they f!ghtin for? it better not be for that summer mine(which lody did the beat for) and bmf. that was a year ago
 6 years ago '11        #59
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
And all them cats that was talkin sh*t earlier are on hush mode again
 6 years ago '11        #60
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
why would jeezy and ross be fake beefing? it's not helping jeezys career at all..be real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
165 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
216 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
84 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
131 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy