Jeezy Push Back Confirmed "103 Is Delayed"

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 5088 5088
The fu*k did his ghostwriter get shot or something?
 6 years ago '07        #122
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Rick Ross has the whole world behind him right now(literally everybody in the industry is fu*king with him) and still can't move no units.why n*ggas always wanna bring him up?Him and Jeezy don't even make the same style of music anymore.Ross is on some other sh*t.His sound is totally different.He does some ok sh*t every now and then but for the most part his music got soft as baby sh*t so I don't be feeling it.They need to put that 103 out but I really ain't tripping because Jeezy will keep blessing n*ggas with tapes for as long as it takes.So its whatever.
 6 years ago '05        #123
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Soda Pop said:
The fu*k did his ghostwriter get shot or something?
Lol foul
 6 years ago '04        #124
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao you think i'm going buy a cd?? lmao fu*kouttahere n*gga

i always told you Jeezy albums was better than Ross, why??? cause of beats, i'm a Shawty Redd, Drumma Boy type of n*gga, i love trap/swag music and i even jam Rocko, is he better than Ross?? lmao

i jam Jeezy albums more than i do Kanye sh*t, is he a better rapper/artist than Ye? lmao

all i've ever said was Ross is much more superior to Jeezy "RAP" wise...that's all, all that other bullsh*t Jeezy > Ross, but it's just Ross sh*t is just hotter right now man, i listen to EVERYTHING so i hate or dislike none of them dudes...but if you think Jeezy a better rapper than Ross, i don't even want to argue with you...i know what i'm hearing
I KNEW U WASNT GONNA BUY sh*t..ur a lost case that basically follows whatever thats hot for the moment cuz ur actions doesnt back up ur claims cause u steady swinging on ross d!ck even when he isnt the topic at hand so k!ll me with that i like/listen jeezy albums more than ross/kanye talk cause on da other thread u talking sh*t like u dont even what the album to come out,celebrating n sh*t when u heard it got pushed back..if u like other artists' thats ur choice u aint gonna front/make movies to seem like ur down or vibe what other people vibe..be urself lil n*gga....superior in what way?having features,being featured,putting his album out???alot of production on ross albums come from atlanta producers so even if it aint shawty redd or drumma boy which im sure he's used before it still gonna have a similar sound and ross always had hard/tight beats on his albums since his debut so i guess u dont know what u hearing but whateva funny lil n*gga u dont kno any better

Last edited by dosis; 09-10-2011 at 09:44 PM..
 09-10-2011, 10:37 PM         #125
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao n*gga telling me be me, i just told you i jam both them n*ggaz and telling you Ross is a better rapper...i said Ross hot...Ross been hot for 3 years now lol

be myself?? what the fu*k n*gga, i jam music for my lifestyle, trappin and clubnights...that's what i live for, i'm in New Orleans n*gga...that's all there is to do...be myself?? lmao i love trap beats and dope talk and that's all i listen to, as long as that track knocking the fu*king trunk off that's all i give a fu*k about...but as far as lyrically it's not even close

and please don't compare all Ross beats to Jeezy that sh*t ain't fair, you heard Port Of Miami beats to TM 101...man you heard Gangsta Muzik and Standing Ovation in a whip??? lmao
 6 years ago '08        #126
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
N u m b e r sss!!!!!!!!!!!
 09-10-2011, 11:19 PM         #127
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that other boy!
 6 years ago '10        #128
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150
 Str8Killa said:
lil lody keeps tweeting it's coming in 9/20

idk wtf is going on
like he said element of surprise
 6 years ago '10        #129
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150
 cheguevara said:
that other boy!

6 years ago '04        #130
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao n*gga telling me be me, i just told you i jam both them n*ggaz and telling you Ross is a better rapper...i said Ross hot...Ross been hot for 3 years now lol

be myself?? what the fu*k n*gga, i jam music for my lifestyle, trappin and clubnights...that's what i live for, i'm in New Orleans n*gga...that's all there is to do...be myself?? lmao i love trap beats and dope talk and that's all i listen to, as long as that track knocking the fu*king trunk off that's all i give a fu*k about...but as far as lyrically it's not even close

and please don't compare all Ross beats to Jeezy that sh*t ain't fair, you heard Port Of Miami beats to TM 101...man you heard Gangsta Muzik and Standing Ovation in a whip??? lmao
port of miami had some tight beats on there too,if it didnt it wouldnt have been his best selling album and ross wouldnt have made it this far..the production on it wasnt better than trilla,deeper than rap or teflon don obviously but it was still high quality production.,atlanta is basically the head quarters of the south just like new york is to the east/north and cali is to the west so atlanta has more and a way better selection of producers/sounds to choose from compared to miami,of course TM101 beats was better than port of miami cuz at that time ross just came out so he didnt have the connections to those producers or other major producers at that time,his connections came around on trilla when he got on that maybach music vibe but i hear u n*gga what ever hot at that moment that clubs play u on

Last edited by dosis; 09-11-2011 at 12:51 AM..
 09-11-2011, 01:12 AM         #131
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
port of miami had some tight beats on there too,if it didnt it wouldnt have been his best selling album and ross wouldnt have made it this far..the production on it wasnt better than trilla,deeper than rap or teflon don obviously but it was still high quality production.,atlanta is basically the head quarters of the south just like new york is to the east/north and cali is to the west so atlanta has more and a way better selection of producers/sounds to choose from compared to miami,of course TM101 beats was better than port of miami cuz at that time ross just came out so he didnt have the connections to those producers or other major producers at that time,his connections came around on trilla when he got on that maybach music vibe but i hear u n*gga what ever hot at that moment that clubs play u on
lol what? out of all the sh*t i said you think i listen to only the hot songs, n*gga i'm still jammin TM101 and Port of Miami, i jam probably 3-4 songs thats hot right now...i listen to gangsta sh*t yearly, i got 400 Degreez on deck right now...you got to know who i am and where i come from before you judge n*ggaz on here...i am not them little white boys you usually sh*t on about this sh*t fam...like i said i listen to Jeezy and Ross, i just think Ross is the better rapper...that's all i've ever said...i'm anticipating TM103 like you are how much times i told you that? Jeezy albums > Ross albums, Jeezy better production with dope talk, Ross better rapper
 6 years ago '11        #132
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
they didn't even give him another date

ricky keeps on sh*tting on him, i'm no longer a jeezy fan after the ross sonning him time after time.
this is worse that ross' c.o. sh*t.
jeezy being called a fu*kboi twelve times without ross getting a scratch on him, and now ross just shut jeezys whole income down
 6 years ago '05        #133
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
 6 years ago '10        #134
SweetJones 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
Don't matter Jeezy finna sell more than ross anyways...
 6 years ago '04        #135
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,375 | Props total: 1044 1044
This n*gga dropped about 4 quality mixtapes and still no album
 6 years ago '10        #136
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
ross fans are so lame

I think I actually prefer wayne, em, jay, etc stans
 6 years ago '04        #137
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Trap rap is on Life Support hence Jeezy's career is on life support...
 6 years ago '05        #138
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
Some how this is willow smiths fault..
 09-11-2011, 01:26 PM         #139
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

was really looking forward to this
 6 years ago '07        #140
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
 justinjones said:
has anybody outside of georgia heard shake life on the radio?

folk just said yesterday that it wasn't pushed back
heard in it ny
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy