Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 dosis said:
i

i mean compared to other artists' that isnt really much promotion..the promotion they gave him was cuz put on and president is black was getting love so they really had no choice..i wouldnt be surprised if it does platinum cuz jeezy has a strong fan base believe it or not...white kids,white peolple and hoes love jeezy...threw out the whole ross sh*t,majority of people still ride on jeezy side regardless if ross is hotter/more consistent right now to some peoples cuz they know jeezy put this trap sh*t on da map and was been on that but only time will tell cuz n*ggaz was saying wayne wouldnt sell no where near what he sold on tha carter 3 but i know he would
i mean he barely got platinum. its wasn't in the 10,000s. so i see him tapping out around 650-800 on this unless he has a big single around the corner
 09-10-2011, 07:31 PM         #102
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
truth is DEF JAM is protecting ROSS cuz hes tha bigger draw on tha label right now an this is punishment for SNOWMAN going against ROSS, watch JEEZY leave DEF JAM soon if its true..
 6 years ago '04        #103
space
space
 5knuckleshuffle said:
truth is DEF JAM is protecting ROSS cuz hes tha bigger draw on tha label right now an this is punishment for SNOWMAN going against ROSS, watch JEEZY leave DEF JAM soon if its true..

so him throwing 3 duds in a row had nothing to do with it
 6 years ago '04        #104
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 justinjones said:
i mean he barely got platinum. its wasn't in the 10,000s. so i see him tapping out around 650-800 on this unless he has a big single around the corner
i see u dont wanna give him no credit..barely is still PLATINUM...ross comes 400-300k short the last too albums but yet he has more hits,depth,consistency and he's the bigger draw...lose my mind wasnt a dud,ballin wasnt a dud,flexin isnt a dude..only dud was jizzle...every rap artist on Def Jam might as well get released caused the label has been fu*ked up since 2010..
 6 years ago '08        #105
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
Def Jam is nowhere near the label it used to be!! AGAIN LOOK AT JEEZY'S VS ROSS NUMBERS AND JEEZY WINS!! I REST MY CASE!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #106
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:

so him throwing 3 duds in a row had nothing to do with it
lose my mind was getting just as much play as BMF in the clubs,streets and radio.. super high was super trash but yet ross sh*t doesnt get pushed back and comes out
 6 years ago '04        #107
space
space
 dosis said:
i see u dont wanna give him no credit..barely is still PLATINUM...ross comes 400-300k short the last too albums but yet he has more hits,depth,consistency and he's the bigger draw...lose my mind wasnt a dud,ballin wasnt a dud,flexin isnt a dude..only dud was jizzle...every rap artist on Def Jam might as well get released caused the label has been fu*ked up since 2010..

the only part i was arguing was that was the recession had promotion. jeezy usually goes platinum 1 time. all i said is that he probably won't this time and these were the duds

all white everything was a dud because it didn't go anywhere
jizzle you already know
flexin wasn't even his beat
ballin peaked at 57 on the charts. for jeezy thats a dud.

im a fan of the dude but im not gonna act like him and ross are that much far apart at the moment. they expect more than that for a PLATINUM ARTIST

Last edited by justinjones; 09-10-2011 at 08:09 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #108
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 damion_mob_30 said:
Def Jam is nowhere near the label it used to be!! AGAIN LOOK AT JEEZY'S VS ROSS NUMBERS AND JEEZY WINS!! I REST MY CASE!!!!
they dont wanna look at the numbers cuz they know its a clear WIN WIN for jeezythats the main battle they cant debate on and if they do,their excuse is gonna be that was in 09,07,and 05
 09-10-2011, 08:11 PM         #109
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga Dosis is the funniest n*gga on here and saying the dumbest fu*king sh*t lmao.....fu*kouttahere n*gga smh kmsl, gnr
 6 years ago '04        #110
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:

the only part i was arguing was that was the recession had promotion. jeezy usually goes platinum 1 time. all i said is that he probably won't this time and these were the duds

all white everything was a dud because it didn't go anywhere
jizzle you already know
flexin wasn't even his beat
ballin peaked at 57 on the charts. for jeezy thats a dud.

im a fan of the dude but im not gonna act like him and ross are that much far apart at the moment. they expect more than that for a PLATINUM ARTIST

i forgot about all white everything,that sh*t was getting made play in the streets and the clubs too..i dont think that was a dud either..i never said jeezy was far apart from ross,i said their in the same class except where it matters most and thats ALBUM SOLD..when it comes to that its not even close..3 platinum plaques compared to 3 gold plaques,thats like 3 super bowl rings compared to 3 division championships..thats other people that thinks ross is so far apart from snow..if they expect more from a platinum artist then what do expect from an gold artist??for the artist to finally make it ova the hump and go platinum..cuz the only other thing a platinum artist could do is go multi platinum or diamond and we know aint nobody ever going diamond again and the only artists' left to go multi platinum is eminem & weezy..kanye & jayz dont go multi-platinum anymore..kanye probably could of but didnt push enough singles or the album hard enough

Last edited by dosis; 09-10-2011 at 08:38 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #111
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
this n*gga Dosis is the funniest n*gga on here and saying the dumbest fu*king sh*t lmao.....fu*kouttahere n*gga smh kmsl, gnr

here u go,ross #1 fan thats always in a jeezy thread to say how ross is better but yet claims to have every jeezy cd..i been waiting on u n*gga 2 comment cuz every time i check u on sh*t.u too scary 2 respond or just dont wanna say sh*t cuz u know ima check u on every aspect u come at
 6 years ago '04        #112
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
u still saving up to buy those 400k copies of teflon don so ur boy can finally get that 1st platinum plaque????oh i 4got,u just a lil n*gga that downloads albums cuz u too cheap or too broke to support ur boy
 09-10-2011, 08:31 PM         #113
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duds?........Lose My Mind hit #6 on the Hot Rap/RNB Charts and #3 on the Rap chart for Billboard and was nominated for a Grammy for best rap performance by a Duo.............Hows a Top 10 hit on 2 categories and a Grammy Nomination considered a Dud......

Has Ross even been nominated for a Grammy.......
 6 years ago '04        #114
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
Duds?........Lose My Mind hit #6 on the Hot Rap/RNB Charts and #3 on the Rap chart for Billboard and was nominated for a Grammy for best rap performance by a Duo.............Hows a Top 10 hit on 2 categories and a Grammy Nomination considered a Dud......

Has Ross even been nominated for a Grammy.......
i never said lose my mind was one
 6 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
hes trolling
shots fired
 09-10-2011, 08:37 PM         #116
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
hes trolling
LOL okay Tommy im sorry for calling you a troll in that other thread and I appreciate you giving me Props, okay...SORRY.

ahahahahahaha this guys a fool LOL
 09-10-2011, 08:39 PM         #117
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
LOL okay Tommy im sorry for calling you a troll in that other thread and I appreciate you giving me Props, okay...SORRY.

ahahahahahaha this guys a fool LOL

you a good poster on here man, and justin jones. Thanks for that.......i wasn't trolling, you was kicking some real sh*t in that thread....sh*t made sense.
 09-10-2011, 08:43 PM         #118
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
u still saving up to buy those 400k copies of teflon don so ur boy can finally get that 1st platinum plaque????oh i 4got,u just a lil n*gga that downloads albums cuz u too cheap or too broke to support ur boy
lmao you think i'm going buy a cd?? lmao fu*kouttahere n*gga

i always told you Jeezy albums was better than Ross, why??? cause of beats, i'm a Shawty Redd, Drumma Boy type of n*gga, i love trap/swag music and i even jam Rocko, is he better than Ross?? lmao

i jam Jeezy albums more than i do Kanye sh*t, is he a better rapper/artist than Ye? lmao

all i've ever said was Ross is much more superior to Jeezy "RAP" wise...that's all, all that other bullsh*t Jeezy > Ross, but it's just Ross sh*t is just hotter right now man, i listen to EVERYTHING so i hate or dislike none of them dudes...but if you think Jeezy a better rapper than Ross, i don't even want to argue with you...i know what i'm hearing
 6 years ago '04        #119
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
Jeezy got more excuses than lebron
 09-10-2011, 08:52 PM         #120
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:

you a good poster on here man, and justin jones. Thanks for that.......i wasn't trolling, you was kicking some real sh*t in that thread....sh*t made sense.
LOL my n*gga we good I was fu*king with you cause you always pop up saying some sh*t. Had me rolling when you brought the troll diss to another thread ahahahahaha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy