most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,668 | Props total: 4797 4797
 DoMieD said:
Lmao at arguing between Ross and Jeezy.

Thats like comparing sh*t to... Well sh*t
gotta be a white buddens/eminem fan
 6 years ago '09        #82
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3846 3846
UNLIMITED CRAB MEATS!!! :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '09        #83
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 6 years ago '08        #84
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dont get me wrong but jeezy had his run... im not going as far to say that he's more accomplished than rick ross, but jeezy had a nice run

the proof is in the pudding... RICK ROSS is more than just beats and features... people love rick ross for his personality, his swagger/style and musical direction...

jeezy is really just beats and features... his lyrics are complete garbage and he hasnt really grown as an artist...

rick ross grows on each album... just look at his progression on every album since POM..

jeezy can talk about going platinum, but to be honest, he'll be lucky to do rick ross numbers unless he gets kanye or someone else to carry his first single
WHAT PEOPLE AND WHO LOVES RICK ROSS?? HE HAS YET TO HAVE A PLATINUM ALBUM!!! But people love him and he is setting trends

Jeezy is just beats and features You must be smoking some other sh*t than this Cali medical bud im smokin right now homie!! Ross is more of a feature artist and you know it!!

He will be lucky if he do Rick Ross numbers NEGRO PLEASE!! I posted the numbers for you dogg!! Cant you read or do you need me to post them again??

Ross is just a little hotter right now on the mainstream side only because he has been featured on some ok radio singles this summer but how long do you think its gonna last??

Attention Deficit is the debut album of American hip hop rapper Wale The album has sold 130,000 copies. This has nothing to do with Ross or BAWSE as you call him!!
)

All of those other people on his label have not sold 1 album!! Maybe im wrong because I dont listen to the radio much But I know you LOVE YOUR BAWSE but truth is he hasnt done anything that the Snowman hasnt done!!
 6 years ago '05        #85
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2181 2181
jeezy USED to be hot too...

... the n*gga aint been nice for a while tho...

his music style now belongs to ross... and gucci..
 6 years ago '08        #86
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 mgz said:
Maroon dropping some knowledge in here...
What knowledge is he dropping?? Making up things is more like it! I posted the numbers mane!! R
E
A
D!!
 6 years ago '08        #87
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
true but you're reaching a bit... meek mill and wale have still received alot of support and growth from being under rick ross's wing

wale is def. a solid artist but he doesnt know how to sell records..

you can give jeezy an excuse for his lack of label talent but the proof is in the pudding... if jeezy had the career that rick ross had.... and had that type of consistency, he'd get BIG NAME ARTISTS to sign to his label...

like im laughing my a.ss off about Freeway signing to CTE.... that would be a horrible decision for him... if the main artist is struggling, the supporting artists arent going to do any better trying to put albums out...

if jeezy had the career that rick ross had.... and had that type of consistency, he'd get BIG NAME ARTISTS to sign to his label...

AGAIN WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS MANE!! Ricky is playing catchup! Jay-Z is a bigger artist then both Jeezy and Ricky and he hasnt been able to have a rapper really blow up like he should so how can you expect Jeezy or Ricky to do it??
Im only talking about pound for pound numbers and Jeezy wins!! No matter who is hotter right now numbers are numbers and until Ross gets that platinum plaque he really cant see Jeezy!!
 6 years ago '04        #88
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,009 | Props total: 123 123
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ross = more collabos, more hits, more depth, better label, more consistency, more albums... its a win win
since when is having more collabos on a SOLO album became a good thing???more COMMERCIAL hits that still doesnt help him sell well and go platinum,depth is da same,better label??hasnt been proven yet cause nobody has even come out da label yet not even him,consistency in what??they both have da same amount of albums

we could go at this all day cuz their both in the same area..neither of them is selling 500k a week,even though the inspiration went gold in 2 weeks and ross has barely been able 2 go gold the past 2 albums with all those collabos,depth,hits & promotion

on sum real sh*t,how much do u think Def Jam is really able recoup back after all the money spent on promotion to pump his albums up,on all those big name features and producers just for him 2 barely go gold???doesnt sound like a win win...barley any promotion for da recession,2 big name features cuz boosie isnt a big artist and not as many different big names producers compared to ross albums but yet it still goes platinum..the definition of a real win win to me for a n*gga that has less hits,collabos,promotion,less depth and isnt consistent

Last edited by dosis; 09-10-2011 at 06:29 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #89
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 172 172
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im not talking about collabo's on his album, im talking about other people's album
ross is on kanye's album, waynes, all of khalid's singles basically, estelle, etc...

i think the last jeezy feature was on TML
game's album red..

and jeezy was suppose to be on its good on the carter 4 but he got cut from some reason

jeezy been helping the underdogs like alley boy and yo gotti .putting there tracks on his mixtapes and vice versa
 6 years ago '04        #90
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
again im not knocking jeezy for having alot of features, but dont get murdered on your own cd and hit songs.... Deeper than rap had a 65% of non rapper featured songs... again, im not trying to say that having rap features makes you a garbage rapper

[IMG]http://hiphop-n-more.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/rickross-deeper-than-rap.jpg[/
1. Mafia Music (4:16)
2. Maybach Music 2 (ft. T-Pain, Lil Wayne & Kanye West) (4:59)
3. Magnificent (ft. John Legend) (4:17)
4. Yacht Club (ft. Magazeen) (5:14)
5. Usual Suspects (ft. Nas) (5:14)
6. All I Really Want ft. (The-Dream) (4:16)
7. Rich Off Cocaine (4:25)
8. Lay Back ft. (Robin Thicke) (4:02)
9. Murda Mami ft. (Foxy Brown) (3:34)
10. Gunplay ft. (Gunplay) (3:34)
11. Bossy Lady (ft. Ne-Yo) (3:53)
12. Face (ft. Trina) (3:14)
13. Valley Of death (3:54)
14. In Cold Blood (3:05)
now put up the trackisting for teflon don
 6 years ago '04        #91
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6520 6520
^^^ if thats the case then why def jam letting ross pump out albums as fast as he does. they must recoup enough to let him drop one 3 years in a row

and the recession had little promotion?
i saw commercials for that album
 6 years ago '04        #92
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im not talking about collabo's on his album, im talking about other people's album
ross is on kanye's album, waynes, all of khalid's singles basically, estelle, etc...

i think the last jeezy feature was on TML
ross and jeezy is always on khaled's albums..u must didnt listen to we the best forever cuz jeezy's on that sh*t too..ross was on the lastest kanye album and jeezy was on graduation (deluxe edition) (cant tell me nothing) and he was 808's & heartbrakes (Amazing)..of course singers are gonna snatch ross ova jeezy on a rnb song cuz thats more of ross's lane and he makes way better rnb songs compared to jeezy just like ludacris, drake and weezy..jeezy doesnt even really do rnb tracks

Last edited by dosis; 09-10-2011 at 07:28 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #93
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
^^^ if thats the case then why def jam letting ross pump out albums as fast as he does. they must recoup enough to let him drop one 3 years in a row

a few commercials compared 2 whole bunch of commercials,diddy pushing it hard,mtv and bet..award shows..be for real...they put his sh*t out quicker cuz the powers that be at Def Jam like his lane/music more and their thinking/hoping it will eventually lead to major sells cuz he gets good feedback from it but it still hasnt generate the success they thought/expect it would..besides ross,what other rapper has been able to put an album let alone several albums on Def Jam?????????????

Last edited by dosis; 09-10-2011 at 06:48 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #94
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 dosis said:
a few commercials compared 2 whole bunch of commercials,diddy pushing it hard,mtv and bet..award shows..be for real...they put his sh*t out quicker cuz the powers that be at Def Jam like his lane/music more and their thinking/hoping it will eventually lead to major sells cuz he gets good feedback from it but it still hasnt generate the success they thought/expect it would..besides ross,what other rapper has been able to put an album let alone several albums o Def Jam?????????????
Preach my brother PREACH!! If Ross dont go platinum on this album with all this promotion him and DJ Khali or however you spell his name will be on the outside looking in!

I STILL HAVE NOT GOT A RESPONSE REGARDING THE NUMBERS!!!
 6 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 dosis said:
a few commercials compared 2 whole bunch of commercials,diddy pushing it hard,mtv and bet..award shows..be for real...they put his sh*t out quicker cuz the powers that be at Def Jam like his lane/music more and their thinking/hoping it will eventually lead to major sells cuz he gets good feedback from it but it still hasnt generate the success they thought/expect it would..besides ross,what other rapper has been able to put an album let alone several albums on Def Jam?????????????
so you really gonna act like put on wasn't on 106 on the daily and he didn't perform it at the bet awards... ok

recession barley had promotion
 6 years ago '04        #96
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
so you really gonna act like put on wasn't on 106 on the daily and he didn't perform it at the bet awards... ok

recession barley had promotion
dawg,106npark aint promotion like u think it is..besides put on and my president is black,what else song that jeezy put out on the recession that was getting major play on 106npark or that he was able to perform at the awards????he didnt even get 2 perform my president is black on the an award show..magnificent,maybach music and all i really want got way more play on 106npark and got performed on more than just 1 award show cuz those are COMMERCIAL songs..

Last edited by dosis; 09-10-2011 at 07:04 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 dosis said:
dawg,106npark aint promotion like u think it is..besides put on and my president is black,what else song that jeezy put out on the recession that was getting major play on 106npark or that he was able to perform at the awards????he didnt even get 2 perform my president is black on the a award show..magnificent,maybach music and all i really want got way more play on 106npark and got performed on more than just 1 award show cuz those are COMMERCIAL songs..
ok and you still made it sound like recession had no promotion. and the recession had 4 singles regardless of how "commercial" they are

i can't see jeezy going platinum with 103 though the way they are doing it right now. he barely got platinum on his last one.
 6 years ago '04        #98
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
ok and you still made it sound like recession had no promotion. and the recession had 4 singles regardless of how "commercial" they are

i can't see jeezy going platinum with 103 though the way they are doing it right now. he barely got platinum on his last one.
i

i mean compared to other artists' that isnt really much promotion..the promotion they gave him was cuz put on and president is black was getting love so they really had no choice..i wouldnt be surprised if it does platinum cuz jeezy has a strong fan base believe it or not...white kids,white peolple and hoes love jeezy...threw out the whole ross sh*t,majority of people still ride on jeezy side regardless if ross is hotter/more consistent right now to some peoples cuz they know jeezy put this trap sh*t on da map and was been on that but only time will tell cuz n*ggaz was saying wayne wouldnt sell no where near what he sold on tha carter 3 but i know he would
 6 years ago '05        #99
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 justinjones said:

I think beside Tyler the creator's "Goblins" and a juvenile tape, Jeezy was the last commercial I seen on tv within the last 4 years
 6 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 ronin said:
I think beside Tyler the creator's "Goblins" and a juvenile tape, Jeezy was the last commercial I seen on tv within the last 4 years
i seen a commercial for c4 sometime last week
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago