Jeezy Push Back Confirmed "103 Is Delayed"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dont get me wrong but jeezy had his run... im not going as far to say that he's more accomplished than rick ross, but jeezy had a nice run

the proof is in the pudding... RICK ROSS is more than just beats and features... people love rick ross for his personality, his swagger/style and musical direction...

jeezy is really just beats and features... his lyrics are complete garbage and he hasnt really grown as an artist...

rick ross grows on each album... just look at his progression on every album since POM..

jeezy can talk about going platinum, but to be honest, he'll be lucky to do rick ross numbers unless he gets kanye or someone else to carry his first single

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #62
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 Maroon_Tiger said:

how many CTE artists other than jeezy are putting songs out on the radio!?

meek mill - tupac back, ima boss, etc
wale - that way, 600 benz, big chain, etc
pill - pac man(john doe)

there is a reason why jeezy hasnt put out an album since like 2009 and rick ross is putting out albums like its nothing
wale,meek mill and pill were already established as an up incoming artists especially wale and meek mill...n*ggaz already knew who they were...NOBODY on CTE was known already except freddie gibbs
 6 years ago '09        #63
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
why da fuk this kid posted 5 pages of sh*t on here like somebody gonna read it?

and that bi*ch on twitter lying

we always had a tracklisting weeks be4 its leak

sept 10th already
 6 years ago '04        #64
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dont get me wrong but jeezy had his run... im not going as far to say that he's more accomplished than rick ross, but jeezy had a nice run

the proof is in the pudding... RICK ROSS is more than just beats and features... people love rick ross for his personality, his swagger/style and musical direction...

jeezy is really just beats and features... his lyrics are complete garbage and he hasnt really grown as an artist...

rick ross grows on each album... just look at his progression on every album since POM..

jeezy can talk about going platinum, but to be honest, he'll be lucky to do rick ross numbers unless he gets kanye or someone else to carry his first single
if he was just beat n features,he wouldnt have been this successful and made it this far...and what features are u talking about cause if u compare ross/jeezy albums, ross has had way more features (big name features at that) than jeezy and its ross albums that is being carried by features...the boss was big cuz da beat was tight and t-pain k!lled da hook,not to mention t-pain was k!lling everything and was everbody songs at that time..maybach music 2 was hot cause of the beat,t-pain on da hook again,weezy & kanye...aston martin was big cause da beat,michelle k!lled da hook and drake k!lled it,speedin had r.kelly on da hook and a hard beat,magnificent had a tight beat and john legend on da hook,all i really want had a tight beat and dream k!lled da hook..da only singles he did dat was big by himself was hustlin and BMF...like i said early ross has more COMMERCIAL HITS than jeezy thats it...ross do what it takes to sell,jeezy do what he really wants to do and still sells albums,sellout shows and does tours
 6 years ago '10        #65
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 144 144
yea dude trippin ross has ALOT MORE FEATURES ON HIS ALBUMS . jeezy barely had any features on his recession album.. because jeezy dont need features lol

lets compare the recession with deeper than rap shall we

1. "The Recession" (Intro) DJ Toomp 4:38
2. "Welcome Back" DJ Squeeky 4:07
3. "By the Way" Terry "T.A." Allen 4:00
4. "Crazy World" Midnight Black 3:57
5. "What They Want" Midnight Black 3:53
6. "Amazin'" Drumma Boy 4:16
7. "Hustlaz Ambition" Drumma Boy 3:40
8. "Who Dat" Shawty Redd 3:49
9. "Don't You Know" Midnight Black 4:58
10. "Circulate" Don Cannon 3:16
11. "Word Play" J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League 3:15
12. "Vacation" The Inkredibles 3:47
13. "Everything" (featuring Anthony Hamilton & Lil Boosie) Street Market Music 4:41
14. "Takin' It There" (featuring Trey Songz) FATBOI 3:28
15. "Don't Do It" DJ Pain 1 4:06
16. "Put On" (featuring Kanye West) Drumma Boy 5:21
17. "Get Allot" Crown Kingz Productions (CKP) 4:29
18. "My President" (featuring Nas) Tha Bizness 5:30

vs

. "Mafia Music" The Inkredibles 4:16
2. "Maybach Music 2" (featuring Kanye West, T-Pain & Lil Wayne) J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League 4:59
3. "Magnificent" (featuring John Legend) J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League 4:17
4. "Yacht Club" (featuring Magazeen) J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League 5:14
5. "Usual Suspects" (featuring Nas & Kevin Cossom) The Inkredibles 5:14
6. "All I Really Want" (featuring The-Dream) Tricky Stewart 4:16
7. "Rich off Cocaine" (featuring Avery Storm) J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League 4:25
8. "Lay Back" (featuring Robin Thicke) The Runners, The Monarch 4:02
9. "Murda Mami" (featuring Foxy Brown & Magazeen) Bigg D 3:34
10. "Gunplay" (featuring Gunplay) The Inkredibles 3:34
11. "Bossy Lady" (featuring Ne-Yo) The Runners 3:53
12. "Face" (featuring Trina) Drumma Boy 3:14
13. "Valley of death" DJ Toomp 3:54
14. "In Cold Blood"

Last edited by jt satan; 09-10-2011 at 04:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #66
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
true but you're reaching a bit... meek mill and wale have still received alot of support and growth from being under rick ross's wing

wale is def. a solid artist but he doesnt know how to sell records..

you can give jeezy an excuse for his lack of label talent but the proof is in the pudding... if jeezy had the career that rick ross had.... and had that type of consistency, he'd get BIG NAME ARTISTS to sign to his label...

like im laughing my a.ss off about Freeway signing to CTE.... that would be a horrible decision for him... if the main artist is struggling, the supporting artists arent going to do any better trying to put albums out...
maybe but i doubt jeezy wants artists like wale,im sure he would rather have people similar to him and what he stands for such as freddie gibbs,meek mill,yo gotti and etc. but what career does rick ross has had that jeezy hasnt cuz ross just really got recognized and considered a major artist the past year and half-2 years..deeper than rap was hot and still is his best album but when the recession came out that sh*t took its shine and Def Jam didnt even promote that album or really push it like they did with deeper than rap and it still went platinum because of my president is black,who dat and welcome back..jeezy has a stronger fan base than ross,history proves that

Last edited by dosis; 09-10-2011 at 05:00 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #67
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 144 144
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im not saying that ross doesnt have features or alot of features, but his features dont CARRY his songs...

i think fans are demanding more from rappers nowadays... and jeezy hasnt grown at all since TM101-102..
every ross single he has ever put out had a feature on it . not jeezy lol...

the thing is ross albums are feature heavy.. jeezy doesnt have many features.. jeezy wins lol

the recession and prime minister mixtape showed more growth than any of his previous works to be honest
 6 years ago '09        #68
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10132 10132
I don't follow jeezy like that but I don't see how he fell off...ballin n shake life r dope as hell real n*gga anthem n other sh*t fr dat tape r official...u shoulda known it was only a matter of time b4 defjam methodman'd jeezy a.ss...idk y it didn't come out behind lose my mind dat sh*t huge (atleast it was huge here in Jersey, idk about where y'all from)
 6 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 jt satan said:
yea dude trippin ross has ALOT MORE FEATURES ON HIS ALBUMS . jeezy barely had any features on his recession album.. because jeezy dont need features lol

lets compare the recession with deeper than rap shall we

1. "The Recession" (Intro) DJ Toomp 4:38
2. "Welcome Back" DJ Squeeky 4:07
3. "By the Way" Terry "T.A." Allen 4:00
4. "Crazy World" Midnight Black 3:57
5. "What They Want" Midnight Black 3:53
6. "Amazin'" Drumma Boy 4:16
7. "Hustlaz Ambition" Drumma Boy 3:40
8. "Who Dat" Shawty Redd 3:49
9. "Don't You Know" Midnight Black 4:58
10. "Circulate" Don Cannon 3:16
11. "Word Play" J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League 3:15
12. "Vacation" The Inkredibles 3:47
13. "Everything" (featuring Anthony Hamilton & Lil Boosie) Street Market Music 4:41
14. "Takin' It There" (featuring Trey Songz) FATBOI 3:28
15. "Don't Do It" DJ Pain 1 4:06
16. "Put On" (featuring Kanye West) Drumma Boy 5:21
17. "Get Allot" Crown Kingz Productions (CKP) 4:29
18. "My President" (featuring Nas) Tha Bizness 5:30

vs

. "Mafia Music" The Inkredibles 4:16
2. "Maybach Music 2" (featuring Kanye West, T-Pain & Lil Wayne) J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League 4:59
3. "Magnificent" (featuring John Legend) J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League 4:17
4. "Yacht Club" (featuring Magazeen) J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League 5:14
5. "Usual Suspects" (featuring Nas & Kevin Cossom) The Inkredibles 5:14
6. "All I Really Want" (featuring The-Dream) Tricky Stewart 4:16
7. "Rich off Cocaine" (featuring Avery Storm) J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League 4:25
8. "Lay Back" (featuring Robin Thicke) The Runners, The Monarch 4:02
9. "Murda Mami" (featuring Foxy Brown & Magazeen) Bigg D 3:34
10. "Gunplay" (featuring Gunplay) The Inkredibles 3:34
11. "Bossy Lady" (featuring Ne-Yo) The Runners 3:53
12. "Face" (featuring Trina) Drumma Boy 3:14
13. "Valley of death" DJ Toomp 3:54
14. "In Cold Blood"
if you take all the hook features away its pretty much even
jeezy-3
ross-5
 6 years ago '04        #70
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im not saying that ross doesnt have features or alot of features, but his features dont CARRY his songs...

i think fans are demanding more from rappers nowadays... and jeezy hasnt grown at all since TM101-102..
jeezy has an average to 4-5 features per album and 3 out of 5 usually be singers or artists' on his label..so what features that jeezy has had that carried his songs???only recently for TM103 has had features on his singles besides the single he had with r.kelly
 6 years ago '04        #71
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
if you take all the hook features away its pretty much even
jeezy-3
ross-5
ross has 6 rappers cuz trina doesnt sing and thats way 2 much rappers or features for a 12 track album..sh*t looking like a dj khaled album...now go look at the features on teflon don
 6 years ago '05        #72
roenomuzak 
space
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
 ronin said:
This .....
Props on your thoughts on this whole issue..very smart move to push album back cause the whole motivation is album sales period..not notoriety album sales and money
 6 years ago '04        #73
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
my point is not that jeezy has alot of features... its that if you dont give jeezy a hot feature, he really wont make a hit anymore..

ross has a ton of features, but they dont surpass his presence and mesage

case in point: ross had kanye, drake and jay-z on teflon don...and HELD HIS OWN... jeezy had nas, kanye and wayne, and they all murdered him on his own tracks...

rick ross has better subject matter...thats just not even worth debating
u contradicting urself and jeezy hasnt got murdered on his own sh*t..if ross has such a better subject matter and such a better rapper than why cant he do 80-90% on his own??/it shouldnt be hard since he so much better..i mean its way easier to make 1 hot verse compared to 3 hot verses on a song especially when a big name artist helping u with ideas and making ur sh*t hot..until ross could do 80-90% of HIS solo albums on his own he shouldnt deserve full credit for success or lack of success
 6 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 dosis said:
ross has 6 rappers cuz trina doesnt sing and thats way 2 much rappers or features for a 12 track album..sh*t looking like a dj khaled album...now go look at the features on teflon don
i meant songs.
 09-10-2011, 05:11 PM         #75
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should've known it was gonna happen again....sh*t, we don't even got a cover for the album yet
 6 years ago '04        #76
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
i meant songs.
thats still half the album
 09-10-2011, 05:12 PM         #77
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross carried by beats?? lmao

Jeezy beats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 dosis said:
thats still half the album
more like 1/3
 6 years ago '12        #79
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Lmao at arguing between Ross and Jeezy.

Thats like comparing sh*t to... Well sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #80
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
Maroon dropping some knowledge in here...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy