Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6424 6424
 Str8Killa said:
, he's still working hard

yea, The Recession went platinum
forget what i just said then.
103 might just go gold. unless he holding on to a major single
 6 years ago '09        #42
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 justinjones said:
[B
103 might just go gold. unless he holding on to a major single [/B]
TM103 WILL sell less than R.e.d
If J.COLE sells more than Game & Young JEEZY
 6 years ago '06        #43
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
who coming first

detox

or tm103?
 6 years ago '08        #44
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
I just want to know how did snowman fall off? All of you Rick Ross fans tell me this. How many platinum albums does Ross have? Yea Ross is hot right now but he will never sell past gold! Deal with the facts people! The push back (if it is true) has nothing to do with the beef!
 6 years ago '04        #45
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 389 389
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ all them C.T.E. n*ggaz was trying to bully me on here the other day lmao, n*gga ain't fu*king with Ross man, what type of EX ya'll on?
aye man... to be real, Jeezy is bitin Ross flow hella hard... all you gotta do is listen to "You Think You Ballin"... sounds "B.M.F"., "MC Hammer," etc... and I fux wit Jeezy
 6 years ago '10        #46
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150
 bigdog232 said:
aye man... to be real, Jeezy is bitin Ross flow hella hard... all you gotta do is listen to "You Think You Ballin"... sounds "B.M.F"., "MC Hammer," etc... and I fux wit Jeezy
thats jeezy's flow go listen to prime minister mixtape. imma do me remix.. thats completely jeezy's flow
 09-10-2011, 03:19 PM         #47
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
i'm not going say he's biting, they both have different styles, but his flow on B.M.F. and MC Hammer isn't his best rhymes, Ross just be trappin on beats like that, Ross is just more versatile
 6 years ago '04        #48
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6424 6424
 damion_mob_30 said:
I just want to know how did snowman fall off? All of you Rick Ross fans tell me this. How many platinum albums does Ross have? Yea Ross is hot right now but he will never sell past gold! Deal with the facts people! The push back (if it is true) has nothing to do with the beef!
them platinum albums are past tense. im not saying he fell off but the whole he had platinum plaques in year whatever don't mean nothing. bow wow got platinum albums but everybody momma know he is irrelevant at the moment
 6 years ago '04        #49
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
damn its almost to the point that i dont even care. record labels are so stupid they want him to drop a huge single that they can push the cd behind but sh*t just dont work like that no more.

everyone says wayne didnt have the same buzz and look what happen his buzz wasnt the same but if u have a core following u will sale. pushing this sh*t back a million times only will hurt his sales . Def jam is fu*king stupid man and almost at bad boy status at this point.
on sum real sh*t,how many rap artists has even been album 2 come out with an album n Def Jam since the recession besides ross???..people could say ross took people spot all they want but he still cant sell over 200k in a first week,still cant go platinum and i doubt ross is going 2 become a bigger artist than he became last year with the BMF & Aston Martin hits..the media and the industry can try 2 push ross all they want but he still on the same level of jeezy,gucci and all these other rappers cuz he cant sell like weezy,T.I.,yeezy and jay-z..
 6 years ago '08        #50
damion_mob_30 
space
space
JEEZY

Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 The album was certified platinum by the RIAA in 2006

The Inspiration: Thug Motivation 102
the album has sold 1,103,863 copies in the US and 1,613,806 worldwide

The Recession 1,001,000 copies sold to date

RICKY ROSS
Port of Miami The album has sold over 857,000 copies to date, according to Soundscan.
)

Trilla
The album has now been certified gold by the RIAA, and has sold over 700,000 copies in the U.S.

Deeper Than Rap
the album sold 439,000 copies to date in the U.S

Now im no math genius but according to this Jeezy has sold more records! Ross is hot right now but to say Jeezy fell of is ignorance!!
 6 years ago '08        #51
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 ronin said:
This .....

Damn,

If it is true Jeezy got pushed back I'm calling "Marketing Ploy" sh*t is just too "convenient" that Wayne drops close to if not over 1Mill first week, Jay-Z & Kanye did do numbers but not as much as suspected.

This "Beef" with Young Jeezy & Rick Ross is some smoke & mirrors bullsh*t and here's my reasons for why.....

(1). The "BMF" track by Ross might have been the ol' "bait & switch" routine. We all know BMF wasn't labeled that for it meaning "Blowing Money Fast". To claim your blowing money fast is saying your stupid with your spending habits and will be dead broke soon. So I doubt Ross attempting to convey that message.

To use "Big Meeche" and "Larry Hover" names in the track makes me believe it was a paying of homage, which if your a "trap rapper" makes all the sense in the world. But to add 1 + 2 it wouldn't equal out. How in the world you going to diss the head of BMF [which for you kats who are out the loop is STILL an active organization, and this comes from knowledge gained from talking to actual individuals not no gangland bullsh*t] and expect to not be "taxed" for it.

Rick Ross isn't stupid, that "BMF" track was and forever will be the opening move in this chess game & was a paying of homage to "Big Meeche"

(2). Rick Ross isn't the type to back out of a confrontation when it's presented. All cop jokes aside, he seems and appears more ready to see you face to face when the chance is presented. Prime example, Ross allowed one of his "goons" [which is a smart move to keep his hands clean] to approach Kreyshawn AT a LIVE and PUBLICIZED event. And stood off far enough in the distance to claim he wasn't involved but close enough to tell Kreyshawn, she better understand that at ANY moment she can be Cos'd [corrected on spot] for speaking foul.

Yea yea yea, small buck oh-1 soaking wet weed head white chick against a 300 something gangster rapper. Yea it LOOKS and APPEARS fu*ked up but in all actuality it is a means of Ross protecting his reputation. Ross no dumb n*gga, might be an ex-cop a.ss n*gga but by no means count him short in the brains category (fu*k u no/homo saying a.ss n*ggas). If he allowed Kreyshawn to disrespect him and not check her in a fashion she couldn't deny happened, Ross image would be slightly tarnished for n*ggas to make diss tracks claiming he let a weed head white chick diss him. He's about his MONEY and his Reputation pushes his bank account more into the black and FAR from the red.

I said all that to say this for point 2, he would have BEEN approached Jeezy if it was real beef. Maybe not to get into a physical confrontation with him but to atleast check him on it.

(3). Mutual parties for both artist are who???? Naw I scratch that, the biggest named mutual party for both is who??? Sean "puff daddy" combs, aka "Mr. I see a dollar sign in ALL events". Puffy has hand a hand in these two Kats success, regardless if we like that dolphin teethed n*gga or not. Jeezy and Ross would not have had the current level of success [comprehension break down for you yellow bus occupants: not saying they wouldn't have been successful, I'm saying they wouldn't have been AS successful] that they enjoy now if it were not from puffy.

I think if real beef was brewing puffy would've BEEN called them two n*ggas and deaded it. (how you figure that ronin?) because in a interview or 2 Puff daddy has made the most d!ck jocking comment of the hip hop community in the last 5 years stating Rick Ross was reminding puffy of Notorious B.I.G., meaning in MY eyes that Puffy would have intervened to stop a problem with the two because he probably still feel regret and mourns BIG'S death. And seeing Rick Ross has bought some form of closure or peace to Puff.

Finally (4). Pushing Jeezy's album back isn't a dumb move, to claim the true reason for pushing his album back aka/in reality "TM103" [as much as I hate to admit] would NOT be fu*king with the Carter 4's record sells, this n*gga lil Wayne is smashing charts, got award nominations out the a.ss, and make crazy sells.

TM103 would be hard pressed to sell HALF those figures as Carter 4, and Lil Wayne fans & critics alike know this is the truth, as well as fans[Me] and critics of Young Jeezy.

Bottom Line: this is a "money beef" meaning the actual "beef" is fake and the end goal or purpose for this is "money"
This....

/thread
 6 years ago '04        #52
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ross is more active and well connected in the industry

ross has alot more hit records

ross might not go platinum, but hes gone gold in all his 4 albums, and is consistently relevant and setting trends

ross has actually put a nice label together.... jeezy completely failed on that attempt... ross failed with Triple C's but rebounded really strong on his solo career and label

he mean more COMMERCIAL HITScuz thats the difference between the two,jeezy puts out what he really wants and feels like represents what he stands for..he doesnt switch it up for nobody,n*ggaz should know dat since TM101 came out..he's one of the few rappers that goes hard and keeps it street on a mixtape and stays hard n street on his albums unlike other artists (gucci,ross,plies) who does whatever it takes to sell records and please their labels..

Last edited by dosis; 09-10-2011 at 04:06 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #53
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ross is more active and well connected in the industry

ross has alot more hit records

ross might not go platinum, but hes gone gold in all his 4 albums, and is consistently relevant and setting trends

ross has actually put a nice label together.... jeezy completely failed on that attempt... ross failed with Triple C's but rebounded really strong on his solo career and label
How has Ross put together a nice little label? Triple C's flopped and nobody else from the label has dropped anything!!
Cold Summer sold more that Trip;e C's even with wack a.ss Bloodraw on there!! So you tell me how has Jeezy completely failed and Ross did better

Triple C's= On the first week, the album sold 12,100 copies

Cold Summer=The album debuted at #4 on the Billboard 200 with approximately 95,000 copies sold in its first week released

WOMEN LIE, MEN LIE BUT NUMBERS DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #54
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
I'm wondering if some n*ggas in here thats hating on Jeezy was bumping his sh*t before they started to d!ckride Ricky...
 6 years ago '06        #55
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 justinjones said:
has anybody outside of georgia heard shake life on the radio?

folk just said yesterday that it wasn't pushed back
It's gets run up here in Charlotte, and when I listen to Tune In Radio, it gets run in other parts of the country (heard it on Hot 97), but it ain't k!llin 'em so to speak....
 6 years ago '04        #56
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
 6 years ago '04        #57
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 tonystarks21 said:
jeezy is done rick ross took every n*gga in the south buzz from jeezy to gucci to waka to soulja

south is done its all about diffrent cities around north america that r buzz like drake -toronto and shyt

Didn't a south n*gga JUST do a million in a week?

I swear some of you n*ggas are about as bright as a black crayon....
 6 years ago '08        #58
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:

how many CTE artists other than jeezy are putting songs out on the radio!?

meek mill - tupac back, ima boss, etc
wale - that way, 600 benz, big chain, etc
pill - pac man(john doe)

there is a reason why jeezy hasnt put out an album since like 2009 and rick ross is putting out albums like its nothing
Yea most of the stuff Ross putting out is exactly what you said NOTHING! The major point I was trying to make is that if you go pound for pound Jeezy has had more success that Ross. Now I know one can say that it was in the past but past or present success is success! Ross is hot now! I'll give him that but USDA cold Summer has probably sold more albums than anyone on Ross's label. Personally I fu*ks with Jeezy music. Ross be droppin some sh*t tho I cant front!
 6 years ago '04        #59
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 11225 11225
sooo, he's saying that it order to make a new CD he needed to stop touring and go sell cocaine for inspiration? since 2009?

6 years ago '05        #60
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 jt satan said:
LodyLucci Lil Lody
I wonder how all these people bout to feel when we drop the tracklist (TM103 Sept 20th)
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet

lets get it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago